Snow Angels

Lawn Maintenance
Scarborough ON M1K3M9

Reviews for Snow Angels

Snow Removal

This is 4th year of contracting with Snow Angels and they are very good at snow removal. Working perfectly and on time. And they always charge reasonable price. Highly recommended for GTA snow removal next year

snow clearing

My regular snow removal company who I had for many years only serviced me for the month of December and has disappeared with my money! I was referred to Snow Angels & they turned up immediately. Did the best job ever and I am thrilled with them- I am a disabled senior and their kindness is much appreciated.

Arna in Oshawa
Arna in Oshawa

Snow Removal

I have been using Snow Angels for several winters. The service has always been excellent and reliable. It is so nice to know that I will not be snowbound and unable to get out of my driveway when we have a winter storm.

Ruth Treloar from Toronto
Ruth Treloar from Toronto

Grass Cutting

Rizalde came by and cut my incredibly long-grassed and weedy lawn in record time. I asked him back to clean up the sides of woody growth and this was also done very well plus he took away the yard waste. The $75 was what I paid for the lawn trim.

More about Snow Angels

We are focused on providing high-quality Driveway Sealing, Snow Management, Landscaping, Landscaping design, Deck and Fence, Sodding, Interlocking, Tree Services, Aeration, and General Contracting with of customer satisfaction - we are specializing outstanding services - we will do our utmost abilities so that we can meet your expectations. We have ...