Can Power Electric

Brenda in Hamilton
Brenda in Hamilton
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Above and Beyond

Mike and his team are quick to respond and will review your needs to ensure your home is safe! He has helped us many times and we’ve always been very happy with the service. They are very tidy too!

gilliank
gilliank
1 review Burlington, ON

Prompt, friendly and efficient

Mike was attentive, responsive and prompt in addressing my electrical problems. He asked questions and assessed the problem with confidence. He explained how and why some things worked the way they did which not only helped my knowledge but also gave added confidence that he had the situation under control.

Cost was totally reasonable.

Thank you again, Mike! The only electrician you need to call!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Electric Issues done

I got lots of referrals for Can Power Electirc from FB pages. He came to my house following day I called. He has done many jobs for 2 days. Honest and reasonable cost without any exaggeration. Everything was done exactly as explained and even sooner than promised.
I could not recommend Can Power Electric. They were very professional and punctual, not to mention extremely pleasant as people.

Kaila Newby in Toronto
Kaila Newby in Toronto

Great experience!

We had Can Power Electric come in for a panel change and to do some wiring for new appliances going into our kitchen. We can't say enough about how great they have been! Mike and his team are really knowledgeable, and he took the time to communicate with us and explain things in depth.

Looking for Electricians pros in Burlington?