Gtalawn.com

FRAUD ALERT:

Gtalawn.com
North York
M2K0A8

I paid $400. $200 for spring clean up and $200, 1st instalment for seasonal lawn care. Took my money and never returned to do the work. In trying to seek restitution they were rude and argumentative. Gave me a date a week later he would provide refund and never did. I have proof of payment via etransfer and proof on text that the work wasn't done. Had to go to police to lay a fraud complaint. BEWARE! Last I checked they have 94 ads on Kijiji and use 4 different phone numbers, and every ad has an different address. Use at your own risk.

Karen Harvey from Richmond Hill
Karen Harvey from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New lawn

I am so very pleased to recommend the people at GTALawn! I could not be happier with the interaction with the staff or the look of my lawn. It is difficult to believe the difference it makes to the overall look of my home. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Ross Campbell from Ajax
Ross Campbell from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Sod Installment

Bob and his team were quick, on time, competitively priced, thorough and pleasant to deal with. The guys worked hard and gave me practical advice to keep the sod in good shape.

Debbie Stevens from Newmarket
Debbie Stevens from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Sodding my lawn

What a great experience working with GTALawn. My lawn looks fantastic! I had my lawn replaced 3 years ago and I was very disappointed with the results. Great job guys!

Bryan Derouchie from Toronto
Bryan Derouchie from Toronto

New Lawn

I will be recommending GTA Lawn to my friends and neighbours. Actually I already have! I had my father's front and back lawn installed by GTA Lawn and the complete process was effortless. They were very efficient with me and very kind to my father. Thank you very much to everyone there!

Michael Robinson from Toronto
Michael Robinson from Toronto

Lawn & Flower Beds

My experience with GTA Lawn was terrific. They showed up when they said they would, did a great job for us and when they left, they cleaned up and their price was very competitive. Their staff was very polite.

Willy Stewart from Arlington
Willy Stewart from Arlington
1 review , ON

Lawn Installation

Perfect! It is rare to interact with a trade and be 100% satisfied. From the intial quotation to the interaction with Bob and his crew to informational emails, to the installation to the cleanup. Perfect!

vite vernet from Toronto
vite vernet from Toronto

New sod

I hire GTALAWN to install new sods for me on May 13th,after over a week I am very satisfied with the results.Gtalawn price was reasonable, and their workers very professional and efficient.

Dawn Hunter in Toronto
Dawn Hunter in Toronto

Sod

Everything went very smoothly. The crew was here on time and quickly got to work. They asked questions rather than just charging ahead, making sure we were on the same page. Clean up was perfect, and, in fact, they took some weeds and things out of the patio stones to clean those up too, which was a nice bonus. The lawn looks fantastic, and we’ve already had compliments on how great it looks. Detailed instructions about watering and cutting were provided. It's only been a few days since the work was done, but we're very happy.

Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Jacksons Point?