Fences & Gates
Fences & Gates

Reviews for Flawless Fence Mississauga

Sharma in Mississauga
Sharma in Mississauga

Excellent hassle free professional quick amazing crews. The work done appreciated 3 of my neighbors made me celebrity in street. I thank entire Mike's team for exhibiting the best craftsmanship. This is not a fence but display of your best craftsmanship. I feel most lucky you did this job for me

Recommend

We have used flawless on a few repair projects. They have proven to have jobs done on time and budget. I would not hesitate to use flawless on future projects.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Replacing old fence

Very poor service. Took a while to start. Worst customer service ever. They gave us and estimate with removal and clean up all the debris, didn't happened. They left a huge gap between the ground, my dog escaped twice. After many headaches and deadlines passed it was done. Still waiting for them to come back to finish some loose posts. Very rude and not reliable at all. Do not recommend this company. Too much money for the sloppy job done.

mike in Mississauga
mike in Mississauga

Fix my fence adding new posts

4164191721
Mississauga
L5A3T8

job completed.... took some time but the job was completed.... I was disappointed at first but they did complete the job and I am finally satisfied.... just took longer than I expected...

peter v.
peter v.

New Gate installed

I desperately needed a new gate for my property. I called around and searched kijiji and finally got in touch with Mike at Flawless Fence. He quoted a fair price for the work and after thinking it over for a couple days I accepted.

Rad and Bjorko came and installed the gate for myself, and my neighbor, who agreed to have theirs updated as well after seeing how well my gate looked. The guys were professional, fast and polite. Both our jobs were finished within a day and removed all the garbage - phew!

Now our properties look so much better than before and it's all thanks to Flawless Fence.

Joe from Brampton
Joe from Brampton

Fence Post Repair

Fence repair was satisfactory. However, the repair guys were extremely slow and then increased the price partway throught the job. Would not really recomend them for a fence repair job as they appear unprepared