Formerly Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Reviews for B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Rose in Scarborough
Rose in Scarborough

Awesome Experience, Excellent Quality

Every time we need a curtain or a blind Crazy Joe's is our go to place. We have been dealing with Crazy Joe's for over 30 years and have always received outstanding service and excellent quality products. We are 100% satisfied with our recent purchase and would highly recommend Crazy Joe's for all your window treatments.
Thank you for a job well done!
Rose & Tony Santos

Thank you so much for your review. We at Crazy Joe's have a long-standing commitment to delivering exceptional customer experiences.
We are grateful for every customer and wish you the best and look forward to helping you again.

Sheila in Mississauga
Sheila in Mississauga

Excellent quality and service!

Crazy Joe’s is THE place to go if you’re looking to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! I’ve purchased living room, dining room, and bedroom drapery and will continue to return for the quality and service that can’t be beat. Always a positive and helpful experience. Thank you!

Mary-Ann in Mississauga
Mary-Ann in Mississauga

Living Room Curtains

Every time I require a new window treatment or blind I go to Crazy Joe's and am always satisfied. The living room curtains I just purchased are beautiful. I always get a quality product at a very competitive price.

Mary-Ann

spinnaker industries inc. in Newmarket
spinnaker industries inc. in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

office window coverings

I have been dealing with Crazy Joe's for over 35 years.. He has always looked after me and my family with all types of window coverings for my home and office ...i would highly recommend him and his staff .....

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

New Blinds

Excellent shopping experience!
I highly recommend Crazy Joe's. It's the place to shop for drapes and blinds. No window is too small or too big for Crazy Joe.
He serves to please, providing outstanding customer service and industry knowledge.
A 100% Satisfied Customer

Anita P in Mississauga
Anita P in Mississauga

Amazing service

This company is amazing! The best customer service I've seen in a very long time.. And the blinds are gorgeous. I highly recommend crazy joe's! The blinds are a great value and quality. I will be likely to purchase from them again in the future.

Thanks,
Anita.

Micaela
Micaela

Great Experience and very happy with everything

Crazy Joe was very helpful, and was able to work around my schedule. He came to my house and brought stacks of samples for me to look at. I have over 50 feet of floor to ceiling windows I went with both Drapery and Blinds.. Angelo did a fantastic job on the installation. It took less then 3 weeks from the moment I called Crazy Joe to the time of installation. I am very happy with the way that everything turn out.

Sai in Mississauga
Sai in Mississauga

Spare parts for blinds

Mr. Joe was very helpful in helping me get the needed parts the very next day. Awesome service and very helpful personality, I would definitely visit his store for any blinds work

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Great service at Crazy Joes

We were looking for new rails to install in our living room and found perfect solution at Crazy Joes. The price was attractive and the owner has great sence of humor.

Scott & Mary Cawthorne in Mississauga
Scott & Mary Cawthorne in Mississauga

Great customer service from Crazy Joe,s

My wife and I recently purchased new drapes for our bedroom windows We had a minor problem with one drape that was too large for the window Not only did Joe fix the problem immediately he sent the one drape by Uber so we wouldn’t have to drive to the shop to pick it up The material is excellent and the drapes hang very well We recommend Crazy Joe’s for your drapery needs

Scott & Mary Cawthorne

More about B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Drapery • Curtains • Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 48 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds

Custom Shower Curtains
Drapery Hardware
And more..........

Shutters & Blinds, Drapery & Curtains, and Interior Decorators
Window Treatments, Custom Drapery, Drapery Panels, Custom Shower Curtains, Sheers, Blinds, Roller Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Roman Shutter Shade, Drapery Hardware READY MADE BLINDS- There are many different kinds of window blinds, using different systems and materials. Custom Made Blinds • Custom Made Curtains • Designer Fabrics • Condo Blinds • Condo Curtains •
IN HOME DECORATOR SERVICE OUR FREE APPOINTMENT HOME VISIT SERVICE & QUOTE SAVES YOU TIME & MONEY Our Professional Designer Comes To Your House To Help You Choose : The Right Look & The Right Design At the Right Price Top Rated Decorator: Get professional decorating advice and shop for a whole new look without having to leave home
• Custom Drapery • Custom Blinds • Decorator Service MENTION HOMESTARS AND GET UP TO 70% OFF FOR CUSTOM ORDERS ONLY AND FREE INSTALLATION!! SHOP NOW BEFORE THE CHRISTMAS RUSH!
1970