B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Reviews for B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Sihlouette Blinds

Mississauga

I walked in and was immediately greated by Joe who asked me what my budget was. I told him I would rather get a price first before I expose my budget.
Joe's first price to me was already below his competition, then to make me more satisfied he reduced his price by another $50.00.
He is gentleman and very easy to communicate with. No pressure sales. I will refer Joe to clients and friends.

Drapery in Brampton
Drapery in Brampton

Drapery

Today we picked up our drapery, very happy they look perfect.
Our family keeps coming back to Crazy Joe for our drapery needs
Would not think of going anywhere else.
For quality, great prices and great service.
Leo and Rina

Shutters in Mississauga
Shutters in Mississauga

Bay window shutters

Crazy joe was a wonderful and understanding man. The service was excellent and would only shop at crazy joes for my window covers. I will tell my friends and family about his store and how great the product and price is

Christy in Mississauga
Christy in Mississauga

Family Room Draoes

Mississauga

Joe himself helped me choose a fabric, my panels and cushions were completed with the week at an unbeatable price! So glad that he has returned to Mississauga, you get quality product at fantastic prices!

Zenon in Scarborough
Zenon in Scarborough

Renovation

I received excellent service from Joe for my window coverings. I would recommend his product to anyone looking for quality. I am renovating another family member's house and will be sure to look to Joe for help again.

Drapery for a LARGE bedroom window

I had a lovely experience when I went into Crazy Joe's! He provided great advice and did so in such an efficient manner. Joe is courteous and extremely personable.

The price point is very affordable. I received 2 other quotes before going to Crazy Joe's and his quote was half of what everyone else was offering. There was a huge selection to choose from and Joe helped narrow our options in a quick manner.

If you want great service, price point and quality, look no further just go to Crazy Joe's!

Don and Lois in Mississauga
Don and Lois in Mississauga

Drapery fittings

Mississauga

I was unable to find what I needed in the local big stores and located Crazy Joes online. I was treated quickly, courteously and with good advice and was able to buy a product with a quality and price far superior to what I found elsewhere. I will be highly recommending Crazy Joes to anyone I encounter with drapery needs.

Franca from Mississauga
Franca from Mississauga

Drapes

I want to thank Joe of Crazy Joe's for his great service. We have been coming to his store for over 20 years and the service is always great!
This is the best place to pick up drapes or blinds!

Blackout Drapes

Buying blackout drapes was a pleasant experience from start to finish of going into the store and getting friendly advice from Joe himself and having the drapes installed nine days later by Angelo, a knowledgeable, courteous, friendly and accommodating professional installer. Joe also offered to supply a pair of drapery collars, an extra request on my part after the drapes were installed, for no charge. Very happy with the service.

More about B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Drapery • Curtains • Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 48 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds

Custom Shower Curtains
Drapery Hardware
And more..........

Shutters & Blinds and Drapery & Curtains
Window Treatments, Custom Drapery, Drapery Panels, Custom Shower Curtains, Sheers, Blinds, Roller Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Roman Shutter Shade, Drapery Hardware READY MADE BLINDS- There are many different kinds of window blinds, using different systems and materials. Custom Made Blinds • Custom Made Curtains • Designer Fabrics • Condo Blinds • Condo Curtains •
IN HOME DECORATOR SERVICE OUR FREE APPOINTMENT HOME VISIT SERVICE & QUOTE SAVES YOU TIME & MONEY Our Professional Designer Comes To Your House To Help You Choose : The Right Look & The Right Design At the Right Price Top Rated Decorator: Get professional decorating advice and shop for a whole new look without having to leave home
• Custom Drapery • Custom Blinds • Decorator Service MENTION HOMESTARS AND GET UP TO 70% OFF FOR CUSTOM ORDERS ONLY AND FREE INSTALLATION!! SHOP NOW BEFORE THE CHRISTMAS RUSH!
1970