Formerly Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Carry
Carry

Kitchen and bedroom draperies and chair coverings

I have been to Joes stores for over 30 years at his different locations.
I'm very pleased with my purchases.
He is very helpful and gives an honest opinion.
I also get my orders very quickly and would recommend Joe for any
kind of coverings.

corey
corey

Custom drapes

Crazy Joe was very easy to work with. The price for custom drapes was amazing and we were blown away with the quality. We received the custom drapes in less than a week. I definitely recommend ordering from him.

Tenci in Toronto
Tenci in Toronto

Crazy, in the best type of way!

Have been going to Cray Joe's for the past 20 years. Highly recommend and will always consult when them first regarding drapes, curtains, blinds for my windows/sliding door...needs - The price is right, the quality of items are great and the customer service is at its best, with a pinch of good humour.
Joe, keep up the great work you do and we will meet again.
T.J.Leite

Anna V in Mississauga
Anna V in Mississauga

Bedroom curtains

Joe is a great person to deal with, very informative, pleasant to talk to and knew exactly what I was looking for. Pricing was good, second time using him, and very pleased with my first purchase as I am with my second purchase. I highly recommend his services. Thank you Joe’s for great service, Anna V

Julesbb in Mississauga
Julesbb in Mississauga

Kitchen Curtains

Had been looking for curtains for my kitchen windows, with no luck. I then remembered Crazy Joe's, as my family has been customers over the years. As soon as we walked in, Joe made our selection very easy by recommending current materials. Within minutes of arriving, we chose the material and Joe wrote up our order. He said they would be ready within a few days. We have now picked up our order and could not be more happy with the way they look on our windows. Thank You Joe! Keep up the Great Work you provide to your customers.

Thank you so much for your review. We at Crazy Joe's have a long-standing commitment to delivering exceptional customer experiences.
We are grateful for every customer and wish you the best and look forward to helping you again.

Eck in Mississauga
Eck in Mississauga

Decorating our family homes for decades

My entire family has been shopping with Crazy Joe for over 3 decades. He has decorated several windows for me over the years. In our most recent remodel of the living + dining room, we were searching for a new set of curtains/sheers. He made the process extremely simple and painless when compared to some box store experiences. It was a pleasure doing business at his store. Whether is one set of curtains or drapes for an entire home, Joe values every customer's business. He continues to be welcoming and friendly as I remember when I was a kid shopping with my family. Thanks Joe!

Brian in Scarborough
Brian in Scarborough

Sheers for Family Room

We went to the store in Mississauga to order sheers for our Family Room. We were greeted by Joe right away who made us feel right at home. We told him what we were looking for and he advised us right away. It was a pleasure dealing with him. I would not hesitate recommending him to family friends and neighbours.

Thanks for a pleasant experience.
Brian & Mary

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New drapery

Just received 2 new sets of draperies. The products were well made to our specs. They look amazing , well made. From the
minute we walked in the door we were welcomed and treated very well by Joe. He is extremely knowledgeable and showed us exactly something we liked. We are a long time customer and Joe ensures you are completely satisfied and happy with your selection. Do not hesitate to visit Crazy Joes.

Tatiana in Mississauga
Tatiana in Mississauga

Blinds & Drapes

The quality and price of Crazy Joe's drapes are great! Joe was an absolute pleasure to work with! We provided with the measurements for the drapes and the whole process from purchase to picking up was just one week. We highly recommend Crazy Joe's to others who needs to buy drapes or blinds!
Tatiana and Alex

More about B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Drapery • Curtains • Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 48 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds

Custom Shower Curtains
Drapery Hardware
And more..........

Shutters & Blinds and Drapery & Curtains
Window Treatments, Custom Drapery, Drapery Panels, Custom Shower Curtains, Sheers, Blinds, Roller Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Roman Shutter Shade, Drapery Hardware READY MADE BLINDS- There are many different kinds of window blinds, using different systems and materials. Custom Made Blinds • Custom Made Curtains • Designer Fabrics • Condo Blinds • Condo Curtains •
IN HOME DECORATOR SERVICE OUR FREE APPOINTMENT HOME VISIT SERVICE & QUOTE SAVES YOU TIME & MONEY Our Professional Designer Comes To Your House To Help You Choose : The Right Look & The Right Design At the Right Price Top Rated Decorator: Get professional decorating advice and shop for a whole new look without having to leave home
• Custom Drapery • Custom Blinds • Decorator Service MENTION HOMESTARS AND GET UP TO 70% OFF FOR CUSTOM ORDERS ONLY AND FREE INSTALLATION!! SHOP NOW BEFORE THE CHRISTMAS RUSH!
1970