B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

formerly Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery
Drapery & Curtains
Specializing in Custom Made Drapes, Ready Made Drapes Custom Made Blinds,
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Mississauga  >  B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Reviews for B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

My drapery installer arrived at my clients home and had forgotten parts he needed to install my clients drapes. I drove to all the hardware stores in my area but had no luck. I found Crazy Joe's on line . I called and he had exactley what i needed. He had everything ready for me when i arrived and refused to take any money.
I was so impressed that before I left the store i gave him an order for a blind for my client. I will definitely be giving them my future orders.
The customer service was exceptional.

S.Irvine in Mississauga

My kids liked to play in our curtains and had pulled down and lost several of the plastic curtains gliders. They were almost impossible to find ~ but the man at took the time to go through a bunch of boxes in order to find what I needed. THANKS!

Dennis in Scarborough

My wife and I have been looking for extra wide ready made draperies for almost one month. We finally found Crazy Joe's Drapery. Joe welcomed us today and showed us many styles and colours. He was so nice and patient. We're so glad and happy.

We are thrilled with the shutters we ordered from you. They are better than anticipated, especially the bay window. You have never let us down, Joe. Angelo ( the installer) did a great job. A special thanks to both of you.

Had curtains done in master bedroom. Service was prompt from first call to installation. Curtains were installed right when scheduled and installer was prompt and efficient. Great experience working with crazy joes.

Helen in Etobicoke

B.H. Crazy Joe's Drapery was recommended by a person in my condo building. Charlie came for an in-home consultation and suggested the style and fabric that would best suit our bay window. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. The drapes with blackout lining were ready in three weeks as promised. Angelo, the installer, was professional and efficient. I am very satisfied with the excellent product and service. The drapes look great and best of all were within my budget.

Alex P in Newmarket

I just wanted to share what a great experience it was in dealing with Crazy Joe - he was extremely prompt when I first called him, and even followed up and contacted me back on a Sunday.

While all other companies I called said it would take minimum three weeks to measure and install custom blinds, Joe and his team were able to finish in less Jan 10 days, from start to finish. The blinds he installed were very well done, and our tenant is equally as happy with them as myself.

I wholeheartedly recommend using Joe - he's very professional and good at what he does.

Sincerely,
Alex

bounce in Mississauga

Dealt with Joe himself - a personable guy who help me pick just the right drapes for my apartment, and only sold me what I actually needed. Highly recommended.
Reid B.

P.S. - He gave me an especially good price because I mentioned that I'd seen his reviews in Homestars.com.

Katiesue in Mississauga

I had such a great experience with the company when I purchased blinds, sheers and specialty blinds for my bedrooms and bathrooms that I reordered more blinds for my lower level and sheers for my living room and dining room. When I needed a third order, I didn't hesitate before I called Charlie and Joe. Great in-home service, professional attitudes and exceptional installers - I highly recommend. Thank you!

My mom and I happened to walk into Crazy Joe's new store on Bathurst to just look and were served by a lovely employee who was not only very helpful in sourcing a pair of ready made sheers for a condo bedroom window but sold us quickly when able to get them altered for the size we needed. We picked them up the same week and meet Joe who was very knowledgeable and friendly. I highly recommend this store and would come back to shop again.

More about B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Drapery & Curtains: Shutters & Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 42 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds

Custom Shower Curtains
Drapery Hardware
And more..........

Drapery & Curtains and Shutters & Blinds
Window Treatments, Custom Drapery, Drapery Panels, Custom Shower Curtains, Sheers, Blinds, Roller Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Roman Shutter Shade, Drapery Hardware READY MADE BLINDS- There are many different kinds of window blinds, using different systems and materials. CUSTOM MADE BLINDS
IN HOME DECORATOR SERVICE OUR FREE APPOINTMENT HOME VISIT SERVICE & QUOTE SAVES YOU TIME & MONEY Our Professional Designer Comes To Your House To Help You Choose : The Right Look & The Right Design At the Right Price Top Rated Decorator: Get professional decorating advice and shop for a whole new look without having to leave home Don
Custom Drapery