Formerly Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Reviews for B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

V.G. from Toronto
V.G. from Toronto

Love our drapes

I came across Crazy Joe's on Homestars and decided to give him a call. We needed some black out blinds and sheer drapes installed in two rooms in our home for the arrival of a new little one. Especially with big east facing windows that let a very bright sun in earlier and earlier every morning.

Joe was fantastic. He was kind, helpful, and did everything in his power to help me with our window treatments to get as close to the budget I had. The product itself was great. We love our privacy sheers - they offer just the right amount of privacy, even at night - and let enough light in during the day. The black out blinds are great as well. Just what we needed for our baby.

Pedro, Joe's installer was also wonderful. He was accommodating and did everything he could to schedule our install as quickly as he could and got them up in a snap. He was knowledgeable and clearly was expert in what he was doing.

When we needed to make a small modification to the length of the track, Joe and his son Charlie were both very helpful in talking me through my options and helping me select the right one for our family. All in all, a great experience.

Thank you so much for your review. We at Crazy Joe's have a long-standing commitment to delivering exceptional customer experiences.
We are grateful for every customer and wish you the best and look forward to helping you again.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Drapes

We are absolutely in love with our very beautiful, nicely stitched drapes.
We are planning to visit him again to do sheers for us.
The design books need to be updated.

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Curtain replacement - great quality

Thanks to Joe, Charlie, and Angelo. The curtains were very good quality and they kept out about 95% of the sunlight, making it easier to sleep. The job was well-priced and quickly/professionally done. I would definitely recommend them or use them again for other curtains in the future.

Tony

Kevin
Kevin

Fabulous sheers

We went to Crazy Joe just to enquire about sheers and see about the cost. We came home with fabulous sheers that fit and look amazing in our living room. Joe was very friendly and easy to talk to. We couldn’t be more pleased. We would recommend highly. We would never think that we could walk out with sheers that fit like they were custom made. Thank you Crazy Joe.

Karl in Old Toronto
Karl in Old Toronto

1'' Mini blinds

I don't usually write reviews, but, Joe was a real gentleman.
When I shop, I buy what I need ,not what they have! and if Joe doesn't have it... he can find it and order it for you and that is why he stands out in a crowd! .Very happy with his services, man of his word, reasonably priced and above all ...he is not Crazy, and find him smart, helpful, humorous and certainly down to earth, things many people lack.

Thanks a Million Joe, I will be back in the future and will buy without hesitation.
Best Regards Karl Schneider

Mohammad in Mississauga
Mohammad in Mississauga

curtain accessories

I went to 1650 Dundas st. to buy some curtain accessories. I enjoyed talking to Joe and I got whatever I needed for a great price and finally I got a pillow as a gift on top of that.
Next time I will buy my curtains from B.H Blinds & Drapes..

Giomar87 in Mississauga
Giomar87 in Mississauga

Amazing service

Joe was a pleasure to work with when purchasing blinds. He was very accommodating to my budget while providing quick and reliable service of a high quality. I would highly recommend going to see joe!

vaibhav in Toronto
vaibhav in Toronto

Vertical blinds

I walked into the store for getting quote about my blinds.. I was really very impressed by the service I got. The person is so nice and the way he deals is amazing... i am very much impressed. Thankyou very much for your service sir
Really appreciated

Jim & Naraine in Mississauga
Jim & Naraine in Mississauga

Retirement Dream Home

We recently moved to Trenton Ontario into our new retirement dream home and quickly learned that there wasn't much competition in the area when it came to purchasing shears and side panels for our living and dinning rooms. Since we had just retired we were very cautious about spending a large amount to cover windows since we had already covered entire house with blinds. We remembered that we had used Crazy Joe's in the past for our mothers house and decided to take the two hour drive to Mississauga to see what Joe could do for us. We had taken a sample that we had from a local retailer with us and our measurements, and to no surprise Crazy Joe ( and I mean Crraazzy Joe) was able to get us the side panels rods and beautiful shears in under two weeks at a incredible price, $100.00 over the price that we were quoted for just the side panels in our local area and 8-10 week delivery. It was well worth the drive to Mississauga and a pleasure to deal with Joe.
Jim & Naraine
Trenton Ontario

Jose from Toronto
Jose from Toronto

Curtains with Sheers for 4-rooms

My wife and I went to Crazy Joe’s to take a peek at what they had in stock. My wife was more veering towards getting blinds for our house and I am a curtain person.

Joe was very informative, and took the time to explain what options we could go for, what type of sheer curtains, and also provided us with ample time to go over what he had and his recommendations.

We now have our curtains installed (with rods, tie-backs), and what great quality product Joe sells, the curtains and sheers are top-notch, and the matching hardware was great. This definitly makes our old curtains and old hardware look sketchy in comparison.

We mostly chose Joe due to the amount of reviews he got in homestars, and know that we did the right decision to go with him! Very satisfied and would highly recommend him to others.

More about B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

MENTION HOMESTARS AND GET UP TO 70% OFF FOR CUSTOM ORDERS ONLY AND FREE INSTALLATION!! SHOP NOW BEFORE THE CHRISTMAS RUSH!

Drapery • Curtains • Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 48 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds