Crazy Joe's Drapery & Blinds

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Crazy Joe's Drapery & Blinds

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bedroom Drapes

I have been a customer of Joe for over 25 years. I needed bedroom drapes to be replaced. Joe was able to find the perfect fabric and colour. I am so pleased with the quick service and installation. He was able to have the drapes ready in less than two weeks. That is amazing!
Francesca

Sergii in Toronto
Sergii in Toronto

Blinds for condo.

Very good and professional service. Quick delivery of special order. Only 3 days instead of 2 weeks like in other suppliers.
I recommend this store.

Private
Private
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great blinds, good follow up!!

Needed blinds for whole house. Joe came to visit us in Richmond Hill and made very helpful suggestions. We wanted a rush job and he was able to accommodate us to get everything within 2 weeks. I was very impressed with his responsiveness to any issues. We had a few minor issues after installation and every time I contacted him, he answered right away and dealt with it quickly. I was never worried that I would have to chase the issue down. The blinds look great. Would definitely recommend.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Blinds

I was looking to purchase simple roller blinds. I was on my way to a competitive blinds store and just happened to see Crazy Joe's sign on the roadside. I continued to the store, but after they were unable to get me what I wanted, I decided to give Crazy Joe's a try, and I was not disappointed. When I first walked in, I wasn't sure about the place. It was cluttered and a bit disorganized, but I was greeted by a very friendly man who lives up to the "Crazy Joe" name .. a bit crazy ... likes to tell jokes, but he was able to get me what I wanted within a week (order arrived exactly when I was told it would) and at a very competitive price.

Shanon
Shanon
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great service & great prices

Crazy Joe is a celebrity but is also a superhero when it comes to providing great prices and quality in window blinds.

Loved the experience and recommend others use his service as well!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Custom made blind.

I needed a custom fitting blind for a side window, went to Crazy Joe's and they had it made within a week. Great service and good quality blinds at a fair price. Will definitely go there again!

ZEBRA BLINDS WITH BLACKOUT

LEO WAS VERY INFORMATIVE ABOUT THE RIGHT BLIND FOR OUR HOUSE.
WHEN THE BLINDS ARRIVED THE INSTALLATION WAS GREAT AND THE OPERATION IS VERY SMOOOTH AND AS DARK AS THE WORDS BLACK OUT I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT.

Drapes/Blinds

We have been buying blinds and drapes from Joe for over 20 years. We always receive great service and excellent pricing. I dropped in to get a new drapery rod and received the same warm reception, great advice and attentive service that I received when placing larger orders.
We highly recommend Crazy Joe.

Nick in Mississauga
Nick in Mississauga

The best drapery experience

For the best prices, the best service and a wide variety, just visit Joe. He has been decorating the homes of our families for over 30 years. From drapes to blinds, he has a great selection. When it came time to buy curtains for our home, my wife and I were thankful Joe was still conveniently located in Mississauga. We purchased a set of drapes last year which were perfect for our space. We returned last week for our next project. With Joe's help, we select a beautiful set of drapes within 10 minutes. He is an honest, family oriented gentleman that is sincerely focused on helping his customers. When shopping for drapery, be sure to visit Joe.

Nick in Baden
Nick in Baden

Purchase Dining Room Sheers

Checked out many stores for pleated sheers. They were either unavailable or the cost was just too expensive. My wife saw an add for Crazy Joe's, and thought we would check him out. He had exactly what we were looking for, at 1/2 the price of other stores. Great salesman, excellent service and no pressure. We will definitely go back for future Drapery needs.

More about Crazy Joe's Drapery & Blinds

Drapery • Curtains • Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 48 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds

Custom Shower Curtains
Drapery Hardware
And more..........

Shutters & Blinds and Drapery & Curtains
Window Treatments, Custom Drapery, Drapery Panels, Custom Shower Curtains, Sheers, Blinds, Roller Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Roman Shutter Shade, Drapery Hardware READY MADE BLINDS- There are many different kinds of window blinds, using different systems and materials. Custom Made Blinds • Custom Made Curtains • Designer Fabrics • Condo Blinds • Condo Curtains •
IN HOME DECORATOR SERVICE OUR FREE APPOINTMENT HOME VISIT SERVICE & QUOTE SAVES YOU TIME & MONEY Our Professional Designer Comes To Your House To Help You Choose : The Right Look & The Right Design At the Right Price Top Rated Decorator: Get professional decorating advice and shop for a whole new look without having to leave home
• Custom Drapery • Custom Blinds • Decorator Service MENTION HOMESTARS AND GET UP TO 70% OFF FOR CUSTOM ORDERS ONLY AND FREE INSTALLATION!! SHOP NOW BEFORE THE CHRISTMAS RUSH!
1970