B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Formerly Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery
Shutters & Blinds
National Furniture Building 1650 Dundas St. E Mississauaga ON L5X 2Z3
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Mississauga  >  B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Reviews for B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Barbara Wierzchowski in Scarborough
Barbara Wierzchowski in Scarborough

Window coverings

We use Crazy Joe's whenever we need window coverings because they are the best. They are helpful and provide good service and prices are affordable. They have a lot of products availability. Crazy Joe's store has good quality selection.

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

Blinds for the whole house

Joe and his crew is top notch. I have interviewed 10 different suppliers prior to moving forward with Joe.

Charlie did a professional measurement and provide suggestions of options and pros and cons of each.

Angelo did a perfect install. Joe is extremely committed to client complete satisfaction and provided second to none service both before and after sale. He has a big heart and is a class act.

Would definitely highly recommend him and will definitely be a loyal customer of Joe going forward.

Black Out Blinds

My husband and I recently purchased black out blinds for our baby's nursery from Joe. Joe was excellent to deal with and very knowledgable. His rate was very reasonable in comparison with larger retailers and the quality of the blinds were better than other retailers we shopped around at. We will definitely be returning to Joe in the future.

Quality product and service

Joe was very helpful and asked what we needed and what our budget was before showing us a large selection. The pricing and quality was excellent. This is our second purchase from Joe.

James from Toronto
James from Toronto

Great Service

Did the big box store runaround trying to find irregular size sheers to fit a walkout to balcony in home office. Impossible to get anything reasonably priced let alone usable from an 'associate' with zero knowledge. Joe was dealing with multiple customers when we arrived, he let us check stuff out, dealing with every customer promptly and patiently. What a pro! Sheers fit great and cost was pretty reasonable. Thanks for 'tossing in' the pillows C.J. :)

Drapery buyer in Brampton
Drapery buyer in Brampton

New drapery for grandsons room

Crazy joe is anything but crazy. We were greeted by a friendly (Joe) as we entered the store and from then on our service was wonderful. He quickly assessed what we required and picked out a fabric which was just what we were looking for. Needless to say we did a deal and are now waiting arrival of the product. Too often these days you go into a shop for assistance or advice only to be greeted by a person who is not qualified to answer the most basic questions. That’s why dealing with someone like NOT Crazy Joe was a treat, as well as his crazy jokes.

steve brown from Toronto
steve brown from Toronto

Good Experience

I had never been to Crazy Joes before but decided to check out the store on a recommendation. I was immediately greeted by the owner who was honest and straightforward, and not pushy at all. I appreciated his frankness, expertise and sense of humour. I didn’t get the sense he was up-selling at all, just trying to find a drapery solution that I would be pleased with. Many thanks.

VF in Etobicoke
VF in Etobicoke

Custom drapes

I ordered custom drapes from Mr Joe -- the fabric recommended by Mr. Joe was beautiful -- however, I measured the length incorrectly. Mr. Joe was so very gracious and accommodating in resolving the issue. Fantastic customer service. Thank you Mr. Joe!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Excellent Products & Service

Just needed a change of drapery for wall to wall sheers for an 18' Window in my family room. I have had dealings with this company in the past and I was very happy with their product and service so I decided to go back . I love their excellent customer service as well as the prompt delivery , not forgetting the value I received for my money.
I will definitely use them again and would recommend them to anyone who requires window coverings.

Sophia in Toronto
Sophia in Toronto

Draperies

I have been a customer of Joe’s for many years and have referred family and friends to him. He made me some custom sheers a few month ago. The order was taken over the phone and everything was done to perfection. Now I am making some side panels for my living room and got a great price from him. At an other store I was quoted 4 x the amount Joe gave me. Very Good customer service. Will be back again.

Sophia

More about B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Drapery • Curtains • Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 48 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds

Custom Shower Curtains
Drapery Hardware
And more..........

Shutters & Blinds and Drapery & Curtains
Window Treatments, Custom Drapery, Drapery Panels, Custom Shower Curtains, Sheers, Blinds, Roller Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Roman Shutter Shade, Drapery Hardware READY MADE BLINDS- There are many different kinds of window blinds, using different systems and materials. Custom Made Blinds • Custom Made Curtains • Designer Fabrics • Condo Blinds • Condo Curtains •
IN HOME DECORATOR SERVICE OUR FREE APPOINTMENT HOME VISIT SERVICE & QUOTE SAVES YOU TIME & MONEY Our Professional Designer Comes To Your House To Help You Choose : The Right Look & The Right Design At the Right Price Top Rated Decorator: Get professional decorating advice and shop for a whole new look without having to leave home
• Custom Drapery • Custom Blinds • Decorator Service