B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

formerly Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery
Drapery & Curtains
Specializing in Custom Made Drapes, Ready Made Drapes Custom Made Blinds,
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Mississauga  >  B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

mikefroh in Toronto

I went into the store to buy a specific accessory, and I got what I went to buy. I was helped by the the owner who was very helpful.
Many thanks,
Michael F.

Daisy  in Toronto

I attended at Crazy Joe's Drapery today located at 3685 Bathurst Street. I dealt with Joe and was very happy with the service I received. I was very pleased with his honesty and suggestions. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends because of the wonderful service I received. Dania Melo

Happy Customer in Mississauga

Crazy Joe's is by far the best drapery store I have ever done business with. He is a very personable man, easy to deal with and very reasonable. His workmanship and overall quality is the best. I would most definitely recommend him to all my friends. I will continue to do business with him whenever the need arises. You won't go wrong with Crazy Joe's.
Carol & Lincoln

Job Price

Great quality, great service and we love our new drapes and sheers. We are planning on doing the rest of the house room by room and will definitely be back. Thanks Crazy Joe!

Bonnie & Mark

Shazza in Mississauga

Crazy Joe served us himself and gave us an amazing deal. New location on Bathurst is very handy via Transit or Auto with parking in back! Highly recommend to anyone who wants quality window coverings and savings.
Sharon & Keith

Holly in Barrie

My first experience with Crazy Joe's was 15 years ago when I bought my first house. A friend told me to check out to Crazy Joe's before I went anywhere else for curtains.

At first I was daunted by what looked like a disorganized showroom, but with a patient sales person, I discovered hundreds of beautiful fabrics and products at great prices. I got an amazing (saved hundreds of dollars) deal on beautiful high quality curtains (shears, panels and blackouts) for my whole house.

Not only do they have great service, quality, selection and prices, they will come to your house or condo with samples, and create customs curtains and blinds.

Why would you go anywhere else??

My house has appeared in the papers and on tv shows -- and everyone notices the curtains.

Today I was served by Joe himself. I wasn't sure what I wanted, and he was very helpful. And he gave me a great deal. I LOVE my new curtains.

Joy in Toronto

We use Crazy Joe's whenever we need window coverings because they're the best. They are knowledgeable, always helpful and reasonably priced. Good selection and products are ready on time. Highly recommend.

Krystyna in Toronto

I have been a loyal Crazy Joe's customer for many years. I have purchased window coverings for my home and cottage as well as for my parents' farmhouse. Crazy Joe's has always provided me with the highest quality window products. They are extremely knowledgeable in this field and have always given me valuable service and advice. So when I needed to purchase blinds for my apartment living room and bedroom windows I naturally returned to Crazy Joe's for their outstanding quality and service. BRAVO!!

Shelley Hamilton  in Toronto

Sunday my husband and I went in to price new Drapes for our living room patio doors. I had a budget that I had to stay to and really didn't think I would be able to find anything I liked because I really didn't have a lot to spend. First I met "Normal Ted" and he was very entertaining until Myrtle , who is no turtle could assist me. After explaining my budget she showed me many options but none that were for me, she found me beautiful faux white silk with Winter backing that were everything I dreamt of.. had a fabulous time cashing out with "Normal Ted" and would highly recommend shopping here first before going anywhere else. 10/10

Michael B Murray in Mississauga

Very satisfied with the work Crazy Joe's Drapery did for us.
The service is very friendly, the work was done in good time and the price very competitive. I would recommend Crazy Joe's Drapery to friends who want good work at good price.

More about B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Drapery & Curtains: Shutters & Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 42 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds

Custom Shower Curtains
Drapery Hardware
And more..........

Drapery & Curtains and Shutters & Blinds
Window Treatments, Custom Drapery, Drapery Panels, Custom Shower Curtains, Sheers, Blinds, Roller Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Roman Shutter Shade, Drapery Hardware READY MADE BLINDS- There are many different kinds of window blinds, using different systems and materials. CUSTOM MADE BLINDS
IN HOME DECORATOR SERVICE OUR FREE APPOINTMENT HOME VISIT SERVICE & QUOTE SAVES YOU TIME & MONEY Our Professional Designer Comes To Your House To Help You Choose : The Right Look & The Right Design At the Right Price Top Rated Decorator: Get professional decorating advice and shop for a whole new look without having to leave home Don
Custom Drapery