Hardwood Design Centre

Reviews for Hardwood Design Centre

Meria in Milton
Meria in Milton

Hardwood floor

They don't deliver the same product they show you. They take a large deposit so you have no choice but to keep their product or loose your deposit. Pls don't deal with this company. They have many complaints against them with the bad business bureau. I wish I had done my research.

Fergie24 from Burlington
Fergie24 from Burlington

Unbeatable Prices

Hardwood Giant is by far the best prices for flooring and baseboard retailer in the area. When I compared the price at other flooring retailers and we saved $200. I would recommend Hardwood Giant and AJ to anyone. AJ provided friendly service and is very customer centric.

playwell11 from Oakville
playwell11 from Oakville

Oak Hard Wood

Azhar Jamal was the sales rep and he was excellent. Always updated me on my delivery and the hardwood quality was second to none. I will go back again for my basement hardwood flooring. Really satisfying.

Sean from Burlington
Sean from Burlington

Flooring & Installation

My Floor looks awesome! Great customer service at the store (I dealt with A.J.). Contractors were great as well. Looked around for prices and they were the best we could find - including installation. I have an old home and during the installation, we realized that the floors were very warped and over time the tiles would develop a 'bounce' or pop out. They stopped the installation at no extra cost so I could take care of the lumpy floor before the tiles were installed.

Kevin from Oakville
Kevin from Oakville

Hardwood Flooring

We purchased our hardwood from the Hardwood Design Centre in Burlington (Fairview St.) These are the absolute WORST people to deal with. Customer service is non-existent! We arranged for a pickup time - they did not show up. Called the next day, and they said they would call me back - they never did. tried to get my money back - they refused. I had a shouting match in the middle of the store it was so frustrating. After weeks of this, I finally got the material. I made sure I had it all, as I vowed that I would never go back. I told the sales person that I would tell as many people I could to avoid this retailer. He threatened me! "...you will be in big trouble!" No exaggeration. I am stunned that they are still in business. Please, ...avoid this place at all costs. The flooring prices are not all that much better.

Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Burlington?