Rockhurst Contracting Ltd.

General Contractors
Calgary AB T2Z3Z5
General Contractors
Rockhurst Contracting Ltd.

Review for Rockhurst Contracting Ltd.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Basement renovation

I own property throughout the city and this was by far the most hassle free reno I have done to date. Jesse has an incredible skill set, knowledge and came up with some ideas I would have never of thought of until it's to late. He is very involved in the project and provides you with peace of mind. Everything was honest and on budget. Highly recommended, I've had a lot of other contractors that can t hold a candle to these services!

More about Rockhurst Contracting Ltd.

Family owned and operated, we perform all levels of building and remodeling. As a General Contractor, we offer start-to-finish solutions for every project. We specialize in renovations and new home additions including bathroom and kitchen remodeling, basement developments, decks, fences, garages and more!
Looking for General Contractors pros in Calgary?