Island Wave Pools

Reviews for Island Wave Pools

mvanstekelenburg in Toronto, Ontario
mvanstekelenburg in Toronto, Ontario

pool opening and repair

Last fall I hired Larry and his crew to come and investigate a possible pool leak. The didn't charge for the service call so I decided to book them for both closing in the fall and opening in the spring.
Spring comes but my pool date comes and goes, no opening.
Opening finally a week late, no notice. Test to determine leak done but not on the day scheduled, and repair and cleaning not done on day scheduled but changed without notice!
I have had to call every time to find out what the problem was with the scheduled time. No reason was given, and no apology either.
These people have my money since October and my pool is still dirty, cold and leaking. I will not be recommending this company any time soon.

M in North York
M in North York

Swimming pool service

Larry is great! The monthly maintenance cost (including chemicals) is less then what I paid for chemicals alone when I use to do my own maintenance. The pool stores selling your more chem8cals than you really need.

Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in East York?