Midtown Plumbing

Midtown Plumbing

Reviews for Midtown Plumbing

905chip
905chip

Amazing service - excellent pride of work

Andrew was our 2nd attempt to fix a valve on our hotwater tank. The first tech who came was clueless and suggested it’d be easier to rent another tank instead of fixing our 3yr old one! Andrew was prompt, courteous and very understanding of our frustrations. He took time to not only fix the issue, but addressed a couple other concerns, fully explaining everything he was doing. He even showed my husband how he
could do a small repair in his own if needed! Andrew proved to be a man of integrity who genuinely cares about his work. We will be keeping his details for future reference and recommending him ALL over the place!!

Thank You.

Pam Loree in Brampton
Pam Loree in Brampton

Bathroom tub faucet leak

Had a leak. Andrew helped over the phone with how to find what was leaking myself, to save me money. Once we knew what the issue was he came the next day and fixed it. The tap unit needed replacement and he was able to do the repair with little mess. The tub filler he had didn't fit so he went out and got one that did. All in all a successful fix with no stress. We are very happy with the work performed and the recommendations Andrew provided.

Thank you Pam.

Sylvia in Old Toronto
Sylvia in Old Toronto

Leaking toilet

It is challenging to call someone that you don't know when you have an urgent issue, but I am very glad I chose Midtown Plumbing . Called Andrew at 1pm. he was here by 2:30! Assessed the problem, gave me a quote. Completed the job and explained everything as he went along. Andrew also replaced a faulty hose and water shutoff valve on the toilet for future emergencies! Very professional, pleasant gentleman. Did a great job. He even fixed the kitchen faucet at no charge.
Andrew is now my go to guy for plumbing!

Thank you Sylvia.

Kim & Scott  from Toronto
Kim & Scott from Toronto

Icemaker water supply, and later, a clogged kitchen drain

I read Andrew's reviews here, so I gave him a call. He was quick to respond, and courteous, helpful. Arrived when he said, and did a great job, for a good price on ice maker feed. Coincidentally he found another problem and gave good advice and did a fix for that too - no extra charge. Said he he hoped I wouldn't need to see him again (with a nice smile). That was the curse! Our kitchen sink plugged days after, and he came promptly on a Saturday, and snaked-away our clog. Highly recommend Andrew! I think he genuinely cares!! Scott Blair.

Thank you Scott.

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Plumbing Repair laundry drain

I called Andrew today,I never have used him before but now he will be my go to plumber. He came when he said he would was polite and friendly .Clean up after himself and showed me the problem. He was excellent in my mind. Thanks a million

Thank you Susan.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Fixed Plumbing in my bathtub

Very knowledgeable and and service was quick and very reasonable in price. I would recommend for sure and will keep Andrews information for future projects. Very happy with the work

Thank you John.

Jim in Mississauga
Jim in Mississauga

High water pressure in plumbing system.

Andrew solved our problem by replacing a defective water pressure valve. He was straightforward and completed the work quickly.

He also made several recommendations on how to monitor and maintain.

Thank you Andrew!

Thank you Jim.

Alex in Richmond Hill
Alex in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Awesome service by Midtown Plumbing

Andrew from Midtown Plumbing was highly recommended by a friend. After a short phone conversation, we scheduled a convenient time for Andrew to come in and deal with the backed-up drain problem in my house. Andrew is very professional and polite. The drain clean-up service was fast and efficient. Andrew insisted that we test the drain several times to make sure that the problem is completely gone. I will recommend Andrew to all my friends.

Plumbing

Andrew is a true, honest professional Master Plumber! He has a quality and sincere minded work ethic, combined with a motivated dependable attitude.Job was done with skill, knowledge and precision. I must give Andrew 200% for his workmanship and customer service. Very pleased with this professional!

Lynn

Jeff from Vaughan
Jeff from Vaughan

Leak Under the Sink

Very happy with the work done. Andrew was able to come over to our house at a time that was convenient for us. Quality job and I would not hesitate to recommend to others.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Vaughan?