Gutters & Eavestroughs
Toronto ON M9W 5B2

Reviews for King's Aluminum Inc

shq
shq

Wood siding and leak repair

I had a leak in my home since the day we moved in and we would cringe every time it rained. I had various elements repaired but the leak was still there. I called Kings. They came in and diagnosed the issue relatively quickly.

Ermal and Loren were excellent. Super friendly and honest. Gave me a really fair quote compared to others and came and did a great job. Suggested options to save me money and time rather than make it a bigger job than it needed to be. Also focused on the core problem rather than suggest all sorts of other things that were not relevant to increase the scope which other contractors did.

It is difficult to come accross honest people who know what they are doing and take pride in doing a good job. King’s Aluminum falls in that category for me. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you Shariq for your review, we are glad we could help with your project.

PENNY F.
PENNY F.

Eavestrough, downspouts etc..

He was efficient, polite and did an amazing job! On time and the price was right. I would reccomend them to everyone

Thank you Penny.

Sarah
Sarah

Replacement of siding after windstorm

King’s Aluminum came to assess the damage after a windstorm and provided recommendations regarding repair/replacement. Assessment was extremely professional and prompt. Replacement of siding on one side of house was competed on time and as estimated. Very professional look - all clean up taken care of. Very satisfied with service

Matthew
Matthew

Siding, Eavestrough and Downspout Replacement

I was a big job. Ermal and his company did not shy away from the work. They did a phenomenal job, our house looks fabulous. They're detail oriented, and yet, flexible. He worked with my partner and I to not only build out our designs, but functionally improve on them too. We are very happy with their work, and have already recommended them to family and friends.

Steve
Steve

Eavestrough and siding

I had the eavestroughs done and siding as well. I trusted them to please match the colour and it was matched perfectly, I will definitely use them if I have another job !

Thank you Steve for the review.

Tim M.
Tim M.

Eaves troughs, soffits, gutter guards, other related work

Loren and his team were fantastic. I cannot speak highly enough about our interactions with Kings Aluminum, both from the perspective of the quality of their work and also their timeliness, responsiveness and willingness to go the extra mile to ensure we were happy customers.

For example, there was unfinished edgework left by some other subcontractors in a different area of our project and Loren's team applied their skills with aluminum to tighten things up in a way that was visually appealing while on site. He also made time to return to our house and replace damaged eavestrough/soffits that were damaged by a falling limb from an oak tree during the recent windstorm. Their responsiveness has been exceptional.

Kings Aluminum was the highlight in an otherwise frustrating renovation project. I would highly recommend this company to anybody looking for similar work. This is one of those companies that you retain the contact information for and pass along to your friends.

(Note - pricing listed below was based on a grouping of costs from our general contractor and may not be entirely reliable)

Thank you Tim for your detailed review.

sdanylyshyn
sdanylyshyn
1 review Thornhill, MB

Easteough

Loren and his team did an excellent job. Definitely will recommend to my friends. Thank you.

Thank you for the review.
King's aluminum Inc

EDLAJDO c.
EDLAJDO c.

Soffit , fascia , eave

King’s Aluminum worked on two of my properties. My home in Mississauga and my rental property in Etobicoke. They completed siding, eavestrough, soffit and fascia and the quality of work exceeded my expectations. If you’re looking for a great aluminum company call King’s Aluminum.

Thank you Edi for the review.
Looking forward to work with you in the future.

Alexa Kack from York
Alexa Kack from York
1 review York, ON

Eavestroughs

What a pleasure it was to have these guys work on my home. I redid the eaves and downspout system. To make a long story short I had King's out to my place twice. At first I wasn't sure where the downspout extensions would go. The workers came out a 2nd time for me, after I figured it all out (unusual situation). They went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. They even called the next day after the rain to see if everything was good!! I was so impressed by the courtesy call! Overall the attention to detail and the courtesy was impeccable. Not to mention the price beat out the competitor quote. They bring their truck and do everything on-sight. Flawless job with not one criticism. Great experience, I recommend to EVERYONE/ANYONE. Alexa Thank you Lauren and Malli!

Thank you Alexa for your kind and detailed review. We're happy to work with you.

Katerina Simas from Etobicoke
Katerina Simas from Etobicoke
2 reviews Maple, ON

Soffit, Fascia, Eavestrough

My house was leaking everywhere because of the winter storm here in Toronto-GTA, my husband and I were panicking when we realized that the same thing happened to my parents. My mother told us King's Aluminum Inc had done their Eavestrough and were very pleased with their work and recommended them to us. When they completed the job with the specific new colors we chose, we were ecstatic, we recommended them to my uncle who then recommended them to his friends. We are very pleased with their work and will continue to contact them in the future.

Thank you Katerina for submitting your review and we hope to work with you again.

More about King's Aluminum Inc

Welcome to King's Aluminum
At King's Aluminum, we specialize in eavestrough, soffit and fascia and siding installation in Toronto and the GTA.

We strive to maintain high industry standards to deliver a quality service that meets the high standards of our customers. Along with quality, safety is our priority. We are WSIB certified and all crew members are safety-trained. King's Aluminum Inc. is a proud member and consumer of Kaycan, Gentek, Royal Building Products and Alu-Rex.

Our growing company is well established in Toronto and the GTA and relies on an extensive referral program. Along with a free estimate, we provide eavestrough, soffit and fascia and siding services year-round