Gutters & Eavestroughs

Alexa Kack from York
Alexa Kack from York
1 review York, ON

Eavestroughs

What a pleasure it was to have these guys work on my home. I redid the eaves and downspout system. To make a long story short I had King's out to my place twice. At first I wasn't sure where the downspout extensions would go. The workers came out a 2nd time for me, after I figured it all out (unusual situation). They went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. They even called the next day after the rain to see if everything was good!! I was so impressed by the courtesy call! Overall the attention to detail and the courtesy was impeccable. Not to mention the price beat out the competitor quote. They bring their truck and do everything on-sight. Flawless job with not one criticism. Great experience, I recommend to EVERYONE/ANYONE. Alexa Thank you Lauren and Malli!

Thank you Alexa for your kind and detailed review. We're happy to work with you.

Katerina Simas from Etobicoke
Katerina Simas from Etobicoke
2 reviews Maple, ON

Soffit, Fascia, Eavestrough

My house was leaking everywhere because of the winter storm here in Toronto-GTA, my husband and I were panicking when we realized that the same thing happened to my parents. My mother told us King's Aluminum Inc had done their Eavestrough and were very pleased with their work and recommended them to us. When they completed the job with the specific new colors we chose, we were ecstatic, we recommended them to my uncle who then recommended them to his friends. We are very pleased with their work and will continue to contact them in the future.

Thank you Katerina for submitting your review and we hope to work with you again.

More about King's Aluminum Inc

Welcome to King's Aluminum
At King's Aluminum, we specialize in eavestrough, soffit and fascia and siding installation in Toronto and the GTA.

We strive to maintain high industry standards to deliver a quality service that meets the high standards of our customers. Along with quality, safety is our priority. We are WSIB certified and all crew members are safety-trained. King's Aluminum Inc. is a proud member and consumer of Kaycan, Gentek, Royal Building Products and Alu-Rex.

Our growing company is well established in Toronto and the GTA and relies on an extensive referral program. Along with a free estimate, we provide eavestrough, soffit and fascia and siding services year-round