Canada's Gardenland

Monica from Toronto
Monica from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Walkway

Canada's Gardenland is a great company! Very dedicated and reliable. I decided have my walkway done, so ayrat came for an estimate the same week saturday. Price was in the mid-range compared to other quotes. Had a good feeling about them and decided to go ahead. Job quaility is excellent. Great customer service throughout the whole project. Wish your company all the best. Thanks!

Thanks Monica! We are always pushing for good, fast communication. Glad we were successful for you-Ayrat.
Interlocking Walkway

Eduardo from ??????????
Eduardo from ??????????
1 review ??????????, ON

Driveway

If you want incredible customer service, and amazing results, call Canada's Gardenland. This company did a huge driveway. Ayrat brought a couple samples for me, I was very happy with the stone and color selection. You will not regret hiring Canada's Gardenland. They had more than exceeded our expectations! Thanks

Thanks Eduardo!-Ayrat
Interlocking Driveway

Maryna from Scarborough
Maryna from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

walkway

My friend recommended Canada's Gardenland. This company did a walkway for me. The result is very beatiful. I was completely satisfied with my new walkway. The work was done very professionally and explained to me clearly during the estimate. Im happy that we hired Canada's Gardenland and will definitely go with their services again.

Thanks Maryna! Attention to detail and cleanliness is an important part of any type of work in the trades. Thanks for the feedback. -Ayrat.
Interlocking Walkway

Nina from ??????????
Nina from ??????????
2 reviews ??? ???????, ON

Concrete pathway replacement

My neighbour and I decided to replace a concrete pathway in between our houses. We hired Canada's Gardenland for this job. I was suprised with the professionalism of the team not only they were time efficient, but also very hard working and best-result-oriented guys. In one day we got the pathway, we wanted. Excellent job!

Thank you Nina!--Ayrat
Concrete Pathway

Neymar from ??????????
Neymar from ??????????
1 review ????-????, ON

stairs in front of the house

I did a renovation in my Mom's house and needed somebody to change concrete stairs in front of the house. I found Canada's Gardenland at Homestars, i called and booked a free estimate. After the companys representative came and gave me a price, I emidiately agreed for a service. Canada's Gardenland team came on saturday, they poured new concrete steps and coated them with flagstone. The work was done in two days. My mother and I are very satisfied with the end result.

Thank you! We really do our best to make the repairs as invisible as possible. -Ayrat
Stairs

Maria
Maria

Front yard renovation

This year, we decided to renovate our frontyard. We contacted Canada's
Gardenland for a free estimate. After a detailed plan and price were
offered, we agreed for the service. This job was completed in 2 days. And
now, our family enjoys new beatiful beige frontyard. Thanks for a good job'!

Thanks Maria! for the feedback
Interlocking

Nikolay from Toronto
Nikolay from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

landscaping lights

My experience with this company is very positive. Even though, I had them only for landscaping lights installation. I am completely satisfied with the result i got for the price I paid

Thank u Nikolay! Landscaping Ligths

More about Canada's Gardenland

Canada’s Gardenland is a leading domestic landscape construction and maintenance service provider in the Greater Toronto area. Our team of lawn specialists utilizes their knowledge of lawn science and their skills of artistic application to create the perfect look for your specific landscaping scenario. We understand that each property and client taste is different so we work diligently with you and your surroundings to tailor the best approach for meeting those needs. Canada’s Gardenland has both the tools and the experience available to help you bring your landscaping dream to life.
Canada’s Gardenland designs, creates, maintains and provides tools for domestic landscaping projects in the Greater Toronto area. Both artistic landscaping skills and applied lawn science is utilized in order to achieve the perfect atmosphere and our professional team works closely with clients to ensure that projects meet specific needs and requirements.

Proper landscaping requires the application of various aspects in order to make your property look its best. Therefore, Canada’s Gardenland first helps with the design and creation of the right landscaping techniques that complement the natural lay of land as well as any man-made structures on the premises. We also offer a variety of interlocking stone techniques that provide landscaping accents through beautifully designed and applied walkways, driveways and patios.

We can also apply creative outdoor lighting effects so that your landscape is transformed into a stunning sight of beauty after dark and provides safety to those visiting after hours. Quality landscaping maintenance is also offered through sod fertilization, trimming, grooming, replanting and cleaning so that your property always looks its best.

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Interlocking Stone, Decks, and Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
landscaping, interlocking, hardscape, stonework, woodwork, decks, fences, pergolas, railings, gazebos, composite decks, PVC decking, glass railings
Our landscaping, pools and deck building services are offered throughout the greater Toronto area especially to Toronto, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Markham, Thornhill and Maple. call us today for a free onsite consultation.
Best way stone, Unilock, Stone Link, Permacon, Techo-block, etc.
simple: 1. QUALITY without compromise. We design and create the project as a reflection of your wishes & lifestyle. With many years and hundreds of jobs we have created a wide variety of projects.
Landscaping: interlocking, flagstone, stone, steps, walkway, driveway, retaining walls,patio,build,stone veneer. Maintenance: sod, grass, trees, back yard, planting, design, soil, preparation, grading, install, residential-commercial, clean up. Lightening:patio,walkway,driveway,backyard,steps.
2010