Canada's Gardenland

HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in North York  >  Canada's Gardenland

Reviews for Canada's Gardenland

Zoran in York
Zoran in York

Front stairs, retaining wall and driveway

Canada’s Gardenland did amazing job on our front stairs, retaining wall and driveway. They are very professional, easy to deal with and work hard and fast to rebrand and finish our front yard to a very high standard. The job was done on time and budget and looks fantastic. We got a huge number of compliments from our neighborhood and we are very happy with a new look of our front yard. We are looking to hire them again in the future and would highly recommend them. All kudos to Ayrat and his team.

Hank
Hank

Sodding, plant trees & perennials in front yard

I waited months for Ayrat for a second project, and he certainly did not disappoint. Ayrat and crew worked tirelessly for 2 days amidst a 45 degree heat wave to resod the front yard, and plant 50 small trees and perennials in the garden flower bed. I fully appreciate his professionalism and landscaping expertise. They started on time and cleaned up thoroughly at the conclusion of the job. That's all a homeowner can ask for. Won't hesitate to recommend Canada's Gardenland to anyone and everyone I know.

Muhamed in North York
Muhamed in North York

Re-lay backyard patio,driveway and flagstone porch

Good costumer service, Workmanship its very professional
Called different companies, price from Canada's Gardenland very competitive! Finish my project within 9 days, Will hire this company for future project ( planning to do composite deck and Cabana). Recommend everyone! Thank you

Radik Kim in North York
Radik Kim in North York

Landscaping-pool deck, BBQ station and Natural stone

Quality craftsmanship, professionalism and great customer care sums up my experience with Canada's Gardenland who was contracted to do a pool, front porch and some landscaping in my front yard.

Provide 3D design, Team was very Knowledgeable!!!! Timeline was on time.

Canada's Gardenland did an amazing job and I'd recommend and hire them again for future projects.

Omar in North York
Omar in North York

Driveway,side and backyard completely reno

Ayrat and his crew did an amazing job on our front,backyard and side walkway. When we contacted Ayrat for a quote, we told him that we needed the work done by June as we were having a party then. Not only did he deliver on his promise to have it done well in advance, they did an incredible job. All our guests commented on how good it all looks now and we are super pleased. I would not hesitate to recommend Canada's Gardenland to others and we plan on us using them again when we are ready to do our pool in a couple years. Thanks

Hi Omar! Thanks for such a good review!

Serguei in Vaughan
Serguei in Vaughan
0 reviews Newcastle, ON

Interlocking driveway

I got in touch with Canada's Gardenland to do my interlocking driveway in Clarington. Ayrat came over the next day and I was pleasantly surprised by his expertise and advice on the project. The price for what I wanted to be done was very competitive and the whole work from day one was done professionally and on time. I liked Ayrat's approach and the fact that he listened to what I had to say about the job. He and his crew were a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend the guys to anyone who wants a great, reliable contractor and hassle-free experience. All around, great job!!!

VanLee in North York
VanLee in North York

Pool Project, BBQ Station, Interlocking Patio and front yard

Ayrat and his team were great! They were very clean, efficient and fast, with all the other contractors on the street everyone in the neighbourhood noticed their professionalism! Our backyard is now our oasis. We go back weekly to test the water and still happy faces always greet us. I've followed up with Ayrat regularly to ask questions and he is readily there to help me. My design choices are uncommon, and still I wasn't dismissed, which is something I truly appreciate. Thank you Ayrat ( Canada's Gardenland) for everything!!!

AsifH in Ottawa
AsifH in Ottawa

Patio, fence, interlocking walkway and Front Porch

Ayrat and his team were very professional, hardworking and talented. They built a fence around our back yard, installed lighting, made a patio and updated our interlocking around the house and driveway, they also did our porch in natural stone and build two gates on both sides of the house. I would certainly recommend them to anyone. Ayrat is very good at responding to you in a timely manner and offering you good suggestions to help create the look you want. His team started on time and Cleaned up everyday before going home. I can easily say that it was a pleasure to work with them. This is a company that can be trusted to improve the look of your garden and at a reasonable cost.

Front porch, walkway and new grass

So very happy! Ayrat and his team worked incredibly hard and had the whole job done in about 3 days. Professional, hardworking. They left the workspace spotless every day and had great attention to detail. Very easy to work with. Highly recommended!! Thank you Ayrat!!

SHAUN D in Toronto
SHAUN D in Toronto

Front, side walkway and back patio.

We finally reached a stage in our lives where we were able to afford some much-desired landscaping. We set about seeking three quotes for some front step resurfacing work, a side walkway, driveway refacing and back patio. Ayrat from Canada’s Gardenland supplied the best and most fair quote. One landscaper wanted to charge almost double what Ayrat quoted for refacing our front steps. One landscaper was even nice enough to ask me to have Ayrat do the stairs and he would do the walkway and patio. I will never forget watching Ayrat and his brother go to work on those front steps. And the numerous compliments that we’ve received after the work was completed. We have since invited Ayrat back to manage two other smaller projects. You can email me at shaund@sympatico.ca if you wanted to see any pictures.

More about Canada's Gardenland

Canada’s Gardenland is a leading domestic landscape construction and maintenance service provider in the Greater Toronto area. Our team of lawn specialists utilizes their knowledge of lawn science and their skills of artistic application to create the perfect look for your specific landscaping scenario. We understand that each property and client taste is different so we work diligently with you and your surroundings to tailor the best approach for meeting those needs. Canada’s Gardenland has both the tools and the experience available to help you bring your landscaping dream to life.
Canada’s Gardenland designs, creates, maintains and provides tools for domestic landscaping projects in the Greater Toronto area. Both artistic landscaping skills and applied lawn science is utilized in order to achieve the perfect atmosphere and our professional team works closely with clients to ensure that projects meet specific needs and requirements.

Proper landscaping requires the application of various aspects in order to make your property look its best. Therefore, Canada’s Gardenland first helps with the design and creation of the right landscaping techniques that complement the natural lay of land as well as any man-made structures on the premises. We also offer a variety of interlocking stone techniques that provide landscaping accents through beautifully designed and applied walkways, driveways and patios.

We can also apply creative outdoor lighting effects so that your landscape is transformed into a stunning sight of beauty after dark and provides safety to those visiting after hours. Quality landscaping maintenance is also offered through sod fertilization, trimming, grooming, replanting and cleaning so that your property always looks its best.

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Interlocking Stone, Decks, and Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
landscaping, interlocking, hardscape, stonework, woodwork, decks, fences, pergolas, railings, gazebos, composite decks, PVC decking, glass railings
Our landscaping, pools and deck building services are offered throughout the greater Toronto area especially to Toronto, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Markham, Thornhill and Maple. call us today for a free onsite consultation.
Best way stone, Unilock, Stone Link, Permacon, Techo-block, etc.
simple: 1. QUALITY without compromise. We design and create the project as a reflection of your wishes & lifestyle. With many years and hundreds of jobs we have created a wide variety of projects.
Landscaping: interlocking, flagstone, stone, steps, walkway, driveway, retaining walls,patio,build,stone veneer. Maintenance: sod, grass, trees, back yard, planting, design, soil, preparation, grading, install, residential-commercial, clean up. Lightening:patio,walkway,driveway,backyard,steps.
2010