Locksmith Care

Locks & Locksmiths
72 Gamble Ave Toronto ON M4K2H1
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Toronto  >  Locksmith Care  >  Install keypad lock and change lock on front door
Ryleegirl in Toronto
Ryleegirl in Toronto

Install keypad lock and change lock on front door

Locksmith Care
416-828-2596
72 Gamble Ave
Toronto
M4K

I called Locksmith Care and fortunately for me, they were able to come the same day, a weekday. I asked if they could come Saturday and they offered that it was less expensive during the week - makes sense. I appreciated them pointing this out.

Rado arrived and quickly installed a keypad lock on one door and then changed the locks on the other door so we could use one key. He also noticed both doors were a bit difficult to open and adjusted the placement of the existing plate that the lock slides into. Then he demonstrated exactly how to use the keypad - enter & delete codes. He also eemonstrated how to use the key in this keypad lock should I ever need to.

Rado took less than an hour to do the job. Very friendly, reasonably priced and great service. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Thank you Ryleegirl for your review. We try to keep the cost reasonable and If it's not urgent why charging you more. If you need a locksmith again we will be more then happy to help you again.