Jsn Appliances Repair

Mississauga Mississauga ON L5N 1Z9

Jsn Appliances Repair

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Jsn Appliances Repair

Washing machine repair

Sam is amazing, very quick, genuine, honest and does a great job. He has repaired a few of my appliances, washing machine and dryer. I continue to use and recommend him because I am always happy with his work. He even follows up days later to ensure everything is working properly. Highly recommend his services.

Oven repair

I thought my oven was overheating and I called JSN Appliances to perform a diagnostic test. Sam was punctual and competent with the work performed. He determined that my oven was working great and the oven temperature was right on. He was courteous and honest about the work done. I would highly recommend him to friends and relatives.

Applewood in Mississauga
Applewood in Mississauga

Superior service

Leaky washer. The work was done efficiently and without any mess. Explained the problem and had the replacement part to perform immediate repairs. Highly recommend this company.

Stove was not working

My stove would not heat up when i would start it. I called JSN and they came out to look at my stove within a day. Ot was fixed on the spot. They were very professional about the whole thing. Explained to me what they were doing.

Sandy
Sandy

Dishwasher repair

My KitchenAid dishwasher was normally very quiet. After 10 years of quiet it became very noisy. I called JSN Appliance as I had used them before and trusted Sam. He came, diagnosed the problem of requiring a new motor, ordered the motor and installed it with no issues. Now my machine is not only quiet again Thank you Sam!

Dryer

Service was provided in time as agreed. Service person was very thorough and took his time to ensure good repairs. Good job!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Dishwasher

Was on site same day as call, solved issue, courteous, clean, very happy with how repair went.

BramptonBridge
BramptonBridge

Subcontracted work to others without my consent or knowledge

I rarely write reviews, but this terrible experience deserves one: I contacted Jsn Appliances Repair in March, *only because* the manufacturer informed me that they are an AUTHORIZED repair center recognized by the company. Without much knowledge or consent, this company dispatched someone from another company (subcontractor of their own ) in late March. Ayman was on time and polite, he fixed our ($2000) fridge by changing one part supplied by himself. He charged a total of $460 for his part and labour I found it high, but paid. His fix failed exactly 4 months later: I contacted him in August (which is 5 months later) and told him that the issue is exactly same as what it was before and that I knew what exactly was wrong with it. I had already performed diagnosis myself and knew the issue and I expressed this to him. He agreed to come by. He came by informing us that his part (the part that he provided) had failed and there is only 3-month warranty on it. There is *no* issue with this, he didnt manufacture it and if the warranty on part is 3 months thats fine (although I question his judgment: why is he buying from a supplier that only gives such low warranty?). He told us that he can replace the part for us for $480. This is funny. He remembered and ensured to add inflation of 5% for just 5 months, but did NOT even for one second stand behind his service or product. Somehow, his fee increased by $20 even though this time he didnt have to do as much work as before AND it was his failure anyways. Up to this point, I am STILL fine. Then before he leaves the home he asks for $80 this is terrible. Why would you charge me for a fix that you did and failed? Dont you at least, out of decency and goodwill and reputation at LEAST provide 6 months warranty? His fix lasted 4 months. This is absolutely horrible. We spent 30% of the fridges cost on fixing it Never ever trust this company unless your fridge costs over $6000, their fix lasts only 4 months, this is why they give a warranty of 3 months. They know what they are doing. The parts they supply are priced *EXACTLY* same as ORIGINAL Manufacturer prices, BUT the manufacturer gives 2 years, and he gives 3 months(?). What bothers me the most is that he didnt even bother trying to give discount for his unwanted, unrequested diagnosis.

Remember: always ask him, in writing, how much warranty he will give you. Then add 30 days to it and there you have it thats how long his fix will last. Do the math, maybe its worth it, maybe its not.
I called the manufacturer to see if they can help, they informed me that they dont know about this other company and only recognize JSN, which in this case subcontracted their work to someone else without consent. What a mess.

Dishwasher repair

Sam is absolutely wonderful for any and all kitchen appliance repairs you might need. Whenever I have an issue, it is as simple as sending him a quick text and I am assured that my problem will be fixed within a few days. He is quick, efficient and reasonable! I would recommend his services to anyone.

Dryer repair

My dryer was not tumbling and Sam came in to repair it. He was friendly, honest and great at his trade! Would highly recommend.

More about Jsn Appliances Repair

JSN Appliances Repair Inc. is a family owned & operated business. Customer satisfaction is our first priority. Our committment is to ensure all our customers to receive the friendliest & most knowledgeable service available in the market. We understand the trust our customer place in us to deliver the most valuable service on a most consistent basis. We will continue to earn our customers trust by providing the most reliable, courteous service in the industry. We guarantee best rates & professional service. All our technicians are fully licenced & certified. We are specialized in front load washers, top load washers, laundry centers (Combo washer & dryer), dish washers, electric & gas dryers, electric & gas ranges, electric & gas cooktops, warming drawers, fridges, freezers.