JSN Appliances Repair

Mississauga ON
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Mississauga  >  JSN Appliances Repair

Reviews for JSN Appliances Repair

Rhonda

Something was stuck between dryer drum and surrounding cavity and Sam removed it.
He showed up on time and charged within the rate quoted

Thank you very much Rhonda for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

Jessica

Extremely professional, fast and customer friendly company. Called JSN Repair and had Sam at my house the next day fixing my washing machine. Not only he was on time(non of the 12 to 5 waiting times) but also,based on the conversation with him on the phone, Sam was able to determine the problem and brought the part with him! I have never experienced that kind of professionalism.
Highly recommended!

Thank you very much Jessica for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

darleencarty

My dishwasher was leaking and it was early afternoon on a Friday. Sam came over that night and checked it over. I think he has the midas touch because it stopped leaking. He waited for it to go through 2 full wash cycles and it didn't leak again.

Thank you very much Darleen for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

FizzyKids in Mississauga
1 review , ON

I thought that it would be OK to simply repair the oven door on my stove by myself only to result in my shattering the glass... I had no previous contact with JSN but the reviews were favorable and I thought to take a chance. I am VERY happy that I did.

The entire experience was exactly as you would expect from a services organization and more. Sam was a pleasure to work with and very polite. He was prompt on all responses, accurate with estimates and ON TIME when scheduling in person visits. My Stove is now functioning BETTER than originally and I feel like Sam saved us thousands of dollars over replacing the stove all together.

Thank you Sam and thank you JSN!!!

Thank you very much Fizzy for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.
Sam Alexander

We have been past customers and were satisfied with JSN, but have recently found they don't return calls we've called a number of times for fridge repair and no call back!

Dear JSN Appliances Repair customer's, this is an absolute fake review.
As you can see from all our real customer's reviews that we always return calls, even if we didn't pick up on the spot we always return the calls to our customers.
We received only one fridge call for the last 7 days, we booked a service appointment for that customer same day & the job was completed in the same visit.
That was the only fridge call we received for a week before Christmas.
If that's a real past customer as he/she's saying, he/she could have been brave to announce his/her name.

Munir Pervaiz Saami in Mississauga

JSN is what satisfactory service is all about!
Reached out to Sam at JSN for our bottom leaking Kitchenaid dishwasher very close to Christmas. Kitchen-aid/Whirlpool itself was not promising till a few days after Christmas.
Sam took the task and made an appointment to come to our place within less than 24 hours.
Arrived on time and diagnosed the problem to be a defective water valve.
Had the part in the truck, and fixed it with diligence and care. Ran the testes and waited to make sure that everything was alright.
It saved us the pain of being without a dishwasher during the holidays.
JSN and Sam exceeded our expectation when Sam reached out to us after a day to make sure that there were no issues with the unit.
We will gladly reach out to them in future as needed and will always recommend them to others.

Thank you very much Munir for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

Musa  in Mississauga

Sam is a good man and knows a lot about appliances. Our dishwasher was not working and I called JSN appliance repair for the first time after reading reviews and I was satisfied. He was punctual and not too pricey. Diagnosed the problem and solved quickly. I will definitely recommend him to anyone in need of appliance repairs.

Thank you very much Musa for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

sbarsoum

Proffisional and excellent. The cost is very reasonable. Service done at a short time efficiently. I’ll recommend to all my friends

Thank you very much Sbarsoum for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

Judy Nicholson  in Richmond Hill

Fantastic service. My dishwasher was leaking and unfortunately my sears extended warranty was useless after sears declared bankruptcy.
Sam did a great job - very professional, honest and fast.
Will definitely call JSN for all future repair needs.

Thank you very much Judy for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

jonathan in Toronto

To fix the dishwasher it took him less then 30 - 45 mins and now it's working perfectly. It is also a very great cost for the work that you are getting

Thank you very much Jonathan for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

More about JSN Appliances Repair

JSN Appliances Repair Inc. is a family owned & operated business. Customer satisfaction is our first priority. Our committment is to ensure all our customers to receive the friendliest & most knowledgeable service available in the market. We understand the trust our customer place in us to deliver the most valuable service on a most consistent basis. We will continue to earn our customers trust by providing the most reliable, courteous service in the industry. We guarantee best rates & professional service. All our technicians are fully licenced & certified. We are specialized in front load washers, top load washers, laundry centers (Combo washer & dryer), dish washers, electric & gas dryers, electric & gas ranges, electric & gas cooktops, warming drawers, fridges, freezers.