Jsn Appliances Repair

Mississauga Mississauga ON L5N 1Z9

Jsn Appliances Repair

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Jsn Appliances Repair

Dryer fix

Great service and Sam was able to see us on the same day. He was kind, thorough and was able to identify the issue right away. Dryer has been working beautifully since! Thank-you Sam!

Maytag washer repair

I reached out to JSN for help with my 10 year old Maytag washer. I had an error code of E1/F6. Sam returned my call quickly and asked for a few details before giving me his thoughts on what could be the problem. He was transparent about the process so I knew what to expect throughout. The washer required a new control board which he had on hand so was able to fix it in the same visit. My washer is working again thanks to Sam! Will keep his contact information in case I need it for other appliances in the future!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Dishwasher repair

Professional, friendly and great all around experience. Would recommend for any appliance repair. A+ +

Dishwasher repair

Sam was very kind and prompt. He came on Friday evening before Thanksgiving long weekend, I am vety grateful for his help. He was very quick and was able to fix the dishwasher on the spot.I highly recommend him and will use his services in the future again

Appliance Repair

Good prompt service in Mississauga. We have used JSN in the post and would recommend to others.

Dishwasher repair

Heating coil was broken, repair was fast and professional. Great service, would recommend to a friend.

Washing machine repair

Sam is amazing, very quick, genuine, honest and does a great job. He has repaired a few of my appliances, washing machine and dryer. I continue to use and recommend him because I am always happy with his work. He even follows up days later to ensure everything is working properly. Highly recommend his services.

Oven repair

I thought my oven was overheating and I called JSN Appliances to perform a diagnostic test. Sam was punctual and competent with the work performed. He determined that my oven was working great and the oven temperature was right on. He was courteous and honest about the work done. I would highly recommend him to friends and relatives.

Applewood in Mississauga
Applewood in Mississauga

Superior service

Leaky washer. The work was done efficiently and without any mess. Explained the problem and had the replacement part to perform immediate repairs. Highly recommend this company.

Stove was not working

My stove would not heat up when i would start it. I called JSN and they came out to look at my stove within a day. Ot was fixed on the spot. They were very professional about the whole thing. Explained to me what they were doing.

More about Jsn Appliances Repair

JSN Appliances Repair Inc. is a family owned & operated business. Customer satisfaction is our first priority. Our committment is to ensure all our customers to receive the friendliest & most knowledgeable service available in the market. We understand the trust our customer place in us to deliver the most valuable service on a most consistent basis. We will continue to earn our customers trust by providing the most reliable, courteous service in the industry. We guarantee best rates & professional service. All our technicians are fully licenced & certified. We are specialized in front load washers, top load washers, laundry centers (Combo washer & dryer), dish washers, electric & gas dryers, electric & gas ranges, electric & gas cooktops, warming drawers, fridges, freezers.