Jsn Appliances Repair

Reviews for Jsn Appliances Repair

Sue C.
Sue C.

Front Washer Water Leak Repair

My washer was leaking water and I called JSN Appliances as he had repaired my previous washer. Sam called me back the next day and arranged to attend and diagnose the problem a few days later. He attended and found a leak in one of the plastic pipes. He was able to order the parts and my washer was up and running 2 days later.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Stove repair

JSN Appliance could accommodate us the next day of our call to them, once the part for our Samsung stove was ordered, we were regularly updated of the order. Once the part came in, the technician scheduled right away an appointment the same day. We appreciated the COViD safety protocol of him and the co-worker, they were both efficient and careful, the repair was concluded within the hour. We would recommend the company anytime.

Dish Washer Repair

Sam was on time, very polite and quite the professional! Within a couple of mins he told me what the issue was, and the repair took all of 45 mins! I was stressing about the cost, as this was my first time calling in someone to fix a dishwasher, but price and service was great. Thank you Sam!

Teresa
Teresa

Dishwasher repair

Sam responded quickly to my call regarding my dishwasher, which was leaking. He was courteous, neat and efficient. He fixed the problem, which required a new part which he brought with him. My dishwasher works very well now. No more leaking! A day after the repair, Sam called to ensure that everything was fine with the dishwasher. I will definitely call him again for any future appliance repairs. Thank you, Sam!

rdileo80
rdileo80
1 review Burlington, ON

Oven igniter repair

Sam was quick to order the parts. Arrived for the repair within the time frame given, and completed the repair quickly. I will use again for future needs and highly recommend.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Dryer repair

Great service and workmanship. Sam is knowledgeable, thorough and honest. Highly recommend their service for any repair.

Dishwasher Repairs

Good, fast, reliable service. Our go-to company for appliance repairs. Sam is very Trustworthy and great to work with. Zero complaints and will use their services again, for sure!

More about Jsn Appliances Repair

JSN Appliances Repair Inc. is a family owned & operated business. Customer satisfaction is our first priority. Our committment is to ensure all our customers to receive the friendliest & most knowledgeable service available in the market. We understand the trust our customer place in us to deliver the most valuable service on a most consistent basis. We will continue to earn our customers trust by providing the most reliable, courteous service in the industry. We guarantee best rates & professional service. All our technicians are fully licenced & certified. We are specialized in front load washers, top load washers, laundry centers (Combo washer & dryer), dish washers, electric & gas dryers, electric & gas ranges, electric & gas cooktops, warming drawers, fridges, freezers.

Appliance Repair
Natural gas appliances, electric appliances.
Front load washers, top load washers, laundry centers (Combo washers & dryers), dish washers, electric & gas dryers, electric & gas ranges, electric & gas cooktops, warming drawers, fridges, freezers.
Frigidaire, Electrolux, GE, Beaumark, Hotpoint, Westinghouse, Kelvinator, Kenmore, Moffat, Inglis, Whirlpool, Maytag, Amana, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Samsung, Bosch, Dacor.
Front Load, Top Load, Counter Top, Built In.
Fast, reliable & honest service. All the professional & required tools to finish the job in a professional & efficient manner.
2000
Cash or Debit only.
Fully licensed, gas license, refrigeration license & appliances certificate.
All required licenses & certificates for the field.
30 days for labour - 90 days for parts with written invoice.