Window Solution & Home improvement

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Mississauga ON L5J2N5
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Mississauga  >  Window Solution & Home improvement

Reviews for Window Solution & Home improvement

David
David

Front Entrance door

I highly recommend this company, Darek was a very honest, gives the right advice. He replies to phone calls on time, answers all questions in details, the job was done bit later than expected, but honestly we didn't mind, because we were FULLY satisfied. Great Job (We love our entrance door) Darek and we wish you all the best in your business!

Robert Kostrubiec from Mississauga
Robert Kostrubiec from Mississauga

Window Installation

I hired Window Solution and Home Improvement to install new windows in my home. I was very impressed with the professionalism and efficiency of the installers and how open and patient Darek was with answering all my questions and how helpful and considerate he was with my budget on this project. He made sure the project was done on time, making this process hassle-free from start to finish. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking to have a home project done! I am very satisfied with the job and great service!