Darrick Davidson Mechanical Services Limited

Caledonia ON N3W 2P4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Caledonia  >  Darrick Davidson Mechanical Services Limited

Reviews for Darrick Davidson Mechanical Services Limited

Tara in Burlington
Tara in Burlington

Amazing Service!

During the Ontario heat wave our A/C stopped working. I called for help and within 3 hours there was a technician at my door. He quickly fixed the problem and we were up and running again in 30 mins. My experience from beginning to end was truly exceptional. I highly recommend working with this fantastic company!! Thank you!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We want everyone to be back into their comfort zone as soon as possible. Thanks Mary

Lou in Caledonia
Lou in Caledonia

Home Furnace & Air Conditioning

Darrick Came quickly and on the time he had allocated. Friendly and professional service was clear. Repaired my issue expertly. I would recommend him to everyone.

L De Fazio
Hamilron

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We will be happy to serve you in the future.Thanks Mary

dave
dave
1 review Hamilton, ON

gas line installation and hooked up to my new gas range

The technician Cameron was promptly on time, very friendly and took a liking to our dog. He explained to me exactly what he would be doing and answered any questions that I had. Cameron was very helpful in helping me how to figure out how to work the stove/oven (my first gas range) and he also let me know what things to look out for should I smell gas in the house. I would recommend Darrick Davidson Mechanical to anyone that asked me!

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We take pride in knowing that before we leave you will feel comfortable and confident working your newly installed equipment. We look forward to being the company you can depend on in the future. Thanks Mary

Gregory
Gregory
1 review Hamilton, ON

Furnace Repair

Excellent experience with this company. The technician Cam was prompt, friendly, and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain the problem and was very thorough in checking over my furnace. As a homeowner, it is always great when technicians take the time to explain what is happening. I would highly recommended their services.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Customer service is our speciality. Each client deserves the best experience from when they call us to when we leave their home. Thanks for noticing how special we are. Thanks Mary

la.taylor242
la.taylor242
1 review Brant, ON

Duct Cleaning

We live in a 100 year old home, so we have a lot of dust! We had our ducts cleaned and it has really helped with the amount of dust and dog hair (from a previous owners dog) around the house!

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am glad we could help. Thanks Mary

Satisfied C.
Satisfied C.
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Duct cleaning, including dryer vent cleaning

Cameron was polite, timely, efficient, and dedicated to getting the job done correctly. He communicated with me about what he was doing and what he was finding. It felt good to work with a small, local company that was responsive and committed to customer service. Even though the cost of the service was not inexpensive, Mary explained how their duct cleaning is done and how it compares to the rest from a quality standpoint. I mainly feel good to get the crud out of the dryer vent that was making me nervous about catching fire. It was also reducing the efficiency and effectiveness of the clothes dryer, which started this whole duct cleaning endeavor.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are committed to making sure our customers get the best customer service and the best quality products out there. We will be there if in future for you with the same great customer service when needed. Thanks Mary

Tim L.
Tim L.
2 reviews Caledonia, ON

New Furnace

Darrick Davidson came on New Years Eve to service our broken furnace; no one else would answer our calls. When we finally had to replace the furnace, we were sure to go back to Darrick Davidson Mechanical for a same-day installation. Great service!

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad to have been there for you even on a holiday. We don't let anyone go cold because we have a family too. Thanks Mary

Boban
Boban
1 review , ON

Fireplace fixed

Very professional and totaly met the expectations before during and after the service call. Thank you guys.

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your honestly and we will be there for you in the future. Thanks Mary

Ben
Ben

Updating Furnace/AC and Water heater

We had Darrick Davidson Mechanical come in on very short notice and replace our old furnace/AC and water heater. The job was done excellently with friendly staff who talked us through the entire process. They completed the job quickly..even with curious little ones running around. We have recommended them to our friends and family and plan on using them in the spring for a glass line install for a BBQ. Overall we were very impressed with our experience.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are please to have helped your family and make you guys comfortable for years to come. Thanks Mary

blue_fish_2
blue_fish_2
1 review Townsend, ON

Hrv unit and fireplace

Replaced the motor in the hrv unit and also replaced the fan in the fireplace.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Thanks Mary

More about Darrick Davidson Mechanical Services Limited

At Darrick Davidson Mechanical Services Ltd. we bring over 15 years of experience in the Heating ventilation and air conditioning industry (HVAC) both in 24/7 Service and top quality installations of new products as well.

Furnaces