Darrick Davidson Mechanical Services Limited

Reviews for Darrick Davidson Mechanical Services Limited

don
don

Furnace

Had a problem with my 20 year old furnace. Darrick Davidson had someone there within hours of my call. Turns out I needed a new one, they were able to quote and install a new one within a day! Amazing, fast and professional service. Brandon, the technician did a fantastic job, and left the area spotless once complete. I am glad to keep my business local and will recommend Darrick Davidson Mechanical to all. Thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy that we were there for your family when you needed it. Our team has been working extra hard to ensure no one stays cold for long. Thanks Mary

Mark a.
Mark a.

Furnace, AC, tankless water heater

They explained what they were going to do before the installation and everything was done accordingly. A follow up appointment was made to answer any final questions that we might have. Friendly, knowledgable, high quality service.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are proud of our high quality of service and appreciate that you have noticed how we are different from other heating and air conditioning companies. Thanks Mary

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

New Furnace & A/C unit.

Darrick Davidson Mechanical Services installed a new furnace and A/C unit for us. The employees were very polite and were very neat and clean with their work. Lucas was very informative and kept us updated with everything they were doing throughout the day. Darrick stopped by a few days later to make sure we were happy and to answer any questions we may have had in regards to the units. We would highly reccomend this company for all your heating and cooling needs.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. You are going to love your new furnace and air conditioner they are built to a higher standard. Thanks Mary

gadams945
gadams945

Furnace and a/c replacement

We got a great deal on high quality equipment. The crew were great! When our a/c died in August, an employee was at our house in minutes to check it out. When installing the new equipment the crew was polite, efficient, and quiet. They didn't waste much time! They also did an excellent job using mats to protect our floor and always cleaning up after themselves.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We look forward to serve you in the future. Thanks Mary

RGraham in Ancaster
RGraham in Ancaster
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

AC annual service

I signed up for their annual service plan with coverage for our whole house AC/furnace and a standalone wall mounted unit we have for a separate space. Lucas showed up on time, walked me through what he was going to do, told me how old each of the AC units was, completed the work in a timely fashion with some beneficial recommendations for ongoing preventive maintenance and planning for furnace service later in the year.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We look forward to see you again this fall for your furnace's 51 point check up. Thanks Mary

Tara in Burlington
Tara in Burlington

Amazing Service!

During the Ontario heat wave our A/C stopped working. I called for help and within 3 hours there was a technician at my door. He quickly fixed the problem and we were up and running again in 30 mins. My experience from beginning to end was truly exceptional. I highly recommend working with this fantastic company!! Thank you!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We want everyone to be back into their comfort zone as soon as possible. Thanks Mary

Lou in Caledonia
Lou in Caledonia

Home Furnace & Air Conditioning

Darrick Came quickly and on the time he had allocated. Friendly and professional service was clear. Repaired my issue expertly. I would recommend him to everyone.

L De Fazio
Hamilron

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We will be happy to serve you in the future.Thanks Mary

dave
dave
1 review Hamilton, ON

gas line installation and hooked up to my new gas range

The technician Cameron was promptly on time, very friendly and took a liking to our dog. He explained to me exactly what he would be doing and answered any questions that I had. Cameron was very helpful in helping me how to figure out how to work the stove/oven (my first gas range) and he also let me know what things to look out for should I smell gas in the house. I would recommend Darrick Davidson Mechanical to anyone that asked me!

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We take pride in knowing that before we leave you will feel comfortable and confident working your newly installed equipment. We look forward to being the company you can depend on in the future. Thanks Mary

Gregory
Gregory
1 review Hamilton, ON

Furnace Repair

Excellent experience with this company. The technician Cam was prompt, friendly, and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain the problem and was very thorough in checking over my furnace. As a homeowner, it is always great when technicians take the time to explain what is happening. I would highly recommended their services.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Customer service is our speciality. Each client deserves the best experience from when they call us to when we leave their home. Thanks for noticing how special we are. Thanks Mary

la.taylor242
la.taylor242
1 review Brant, ON

Duct Cleaning

We live in a 100 year old home, so we have a lot of dust! We had our ducts cleaned and it has really helped with the amount of dust and dog hair (from a previous owners dog) around the house!

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am glad we could help. Thanks Mary

More about Darrick Davidson Mechanical Services Limited

At Darrick Davidson Mechanical Services Ltd. we bring over 15 years of experience in the Heating ventilation and air conditioning industry (HVAC) both in 24/7 Service and top quality installations of new products as well.

Furnaces