Keith My Furnace Guy

Best of 2017 winner 3 timesBest of 2017winner 3 times

Reviews for Keith My Furnace Guy

anonymouse71 from Calgary
anonymouse71 from Calgary

Blower Motor on Furnace Knocking.

Keith just walked me through basic Furnace troubleshooting 101 via email while he's out of town visiting his family for Christmas. Turns out some debris made it past the furnace filter when I was changing it out and it threw the blower motor off-center enough to create some noise when it ran. I reached out to at least 6 different businesses for help today and Keith was the only one who got back to me. Will be keeping his contact info for the next (near) disaster.
Thanks Keith!

Thanks for this. I try and help as much as possible

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Great job

I had Keith in today to service my furnace and clean my ducts. He did great work and educated me on what needs to be done with my furnace to keep it running well and even corrected all the issues that the installers created by their poor install job.

Thanks Keith, see you in two years.

Great to hear. Thanks for your business.

Kaylie
Kaylie

Furnace and duct clean

From requesting and booking an appointment to Keith going over his final inspection, I was very impressed with Keith's professionalism, punctuality, work ethic, honesty and thoroughness. A very different experience from when I've had larger companies come in the past. I feel confident in the work completed in my home. Thanks again Keith!

Thanks so much for your business and the review shared.

Quokka in Calgary
Quokka in Calgary

Fixing gas furnace that would not start

I am extremely satisfied with the service for Keith My furnace guy. I called up Keith, who immediately referred me to one of his colleagues. He came to my house in about 1 hour and quickly fixed the furnace.

Really appreciate the great service

Excellent hearing this. Happy we could help.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Happy with furance cleaning

Keith did a really good job of taking apart our furnace and cleaning it. He explained everything he was doing. He even found a apple core in the furnace that was missed by the last guy. I would highly recommend him.

Thanks for the detailed review

M in Calgary
M in Calgary

Really happy with Furnace Cleaning!

Short and simple. We are really happy with the cleaning job Keith did. This is our first time hiring his services and I think he will be the ONLY furnace guy we will trust from now on. I wished we had hired him to install our A/C and furnace 2 years ago.

Thanks Keith!

very happy to hear this . thanks for your business and review . it was a pleasure

Jeff Mottle from Calgary
Jeff Mottle from Calgary

Rough start but stands behind his word

Keith showed up 15 minutes early and was great setting everything up and explaining the process of getting our furnace cleaned. Had a bit of an off day and things did not quite go as planned, but there are few trades who actually stand by their word and put the customer above all else. This is most definitely Keith. I don't think there are many, if any, that would have gone the extra mile as he did today. Would use him again for sure and recommend him to others.

Thanks for your fair review of a difficult job for me today.

Professional Furnace & Duct Cleaning look no further than Keith MY furnace guy

I've used Keith for several jobs in the past. He is incredibly efficient, professional, technically knowledgeable and an absolute pleasure to deal with! He takes the time to educate the owner as well. I would ALWAYS recommend him!

thanks for the kind review.

Bruce in Calgary in Toronto
Bruce in Calgary in Toronto

Quality review and cleaning

Has been about 3 years since I had anyone out to do a cleaning of the furnace and vents, found Keith through Homestars. Did a very thorough inspection of the furnace, pulled the blower out to inspect and clean it. Spent time doing all of the vents, didn't rush the job at all. Keith is extremely well versed in all things venting/heating, we had some interesting discussions about our furnace, gas water tank, furnace filters etc. Always nice to be dealing with a company where you are dealing with the person directly that does the work (as opposed to most companies like this where some 20 year old kid comes in to do the work, and doesn't really care). I'll be having Keith back for my next cleaning and inspection.

Thanks very much for taking the time out to post your review it's greatly appreciated.

Also, it was my Pleasure to help you with your service request.

Thanks again.

Chris from Calgary
Chris from Calgary

Furnace/duct cleaning

Keith did a good job cleaning our furnace, ducts & HRV. He was on time and went over everything that was done when job was complete. I would recommend and hire him again.

thanks so much for taking the time to rate my services 10/10.

More about Keith My Furnace Guy

☺ Keith MY Furnace Guy ♥️

Updated February 28/ 2019 Thursday

** PRICE BEAT POLICY in EFFECT **

All Cleanings done by Keith the owner.
A+ RATED WITH BBB

TEXT >> 4 0 3 - 8 0 3 - 9 5 1 1

Full House package $ 1 0 9

1 Furnace and 10 vents duct cleaned
$___ for all vents over 10 at $8 each
$ 40.00 additionally for high efficiency furnace re heat coil cleaning and inspection, air conditioning coil cleaning equipped furnaces,Zoned systems, HRV cleaning, fan coilsystem

?? W H Y $40 ???
for material, labor and time to clean and inspect the reheat coil or a/c coil on these furnaces for congestion and leakages.

***Services include Canada's only included 30 point inspection full furnace tune-up performance evaluation hot water tank check humidifier check partial home inspection.*** Valued at over $500
☼☀

FURNACE ONLY CLEANING ( No vents or ducts)
$ 8 9
Includes.....Full furnace Tune up, 30 point inspection, humidifier check, hot water tank check
*** NO VENTS , NO DUCTS ******

Furnace INSPECTION services $ 4 9
$49 + TAX includes a 30 point inspection

30 + YEARS EXPERIENCE serving these great communities Calgary,Chestermere,Cochrane,Airdrie,Okotoks,Strathmore, High river, Black Diamond, Turner Valley, southern Alberta

Appointment Times

Appointment #1
8 30 AM
Then requiring 2 to 3 hours to perform services

Appointment #2
Arrival NOT at 11 exactly but anytime between window of time 11 - 1 sometime and need 2 hours to do job after finally arriving......and
then need 2 plus hours to perform service's after finally arriving.

Appointment #3
Arrival NOT at 2 exactly but anytime between of time 2 - 4pm sometime and then need 2 plus hours to perform services after finally arriving

Appointment #4
Arrival not at 4 exactly but anytime between window of time 4-6pm and then need time to do job after finally arriving.

ALL APPOINTMENT TIMES REQUIRE 90 MINUTES TO 3 HOURS TO COMPLETE!!