Keith MY Furnace Guy

Reviews for Keith MY Furnace Guy

Miranda in Calgary
Miranda in Calgary

Amazing service

Keith arrived on time (a bit early even!), worked quickly, efficiently and gave our firnace the much needed servicing it required! We will have him back in the future for sure!

Thanks so much for the review.

Mango in Calgary
Mango in Calgary

Furnace cleaning

As Mr. Last began the furnace cleaning process, he manipulated the furnace gas valve and realized that the valve would not close or reopen again. Keith, after informing us that the cleaning could not proceed, charged a fee for the service call which we paid. But he left without warning us to watch for the potential dangers of a gas leak. The gas valve was damaged during his inspection, resulting in a subsequent gas leak, which we discovered later accidentally. Given that the furnace is rather old, we are not blaming him entirely in the valve damage. However, someone with his furnace cleaning experience should have exercised caution and told us to watch for a potential leak. If the leak had not been discovered in time, we hate to think of the loss and harm to life and property that surely would have taken place.

Hello
Mr Last here. Yes there was a gas leak discovered coming from an old, neglected 40 year old furnace.
This story is missing some key information.

I agreed to try and help you as you called looking for same day service. I drove in from Okotoks from a previous job and this is why there was a charge of $40 for travel/ gas and my time.
Upon arrival you told me this was a friends house that you wanted the 2 furnaces cleaned, inspected and tuned up as they were coming home from the hospital and wanted everything clean and taken care of.

Before starting the job we discussed that the furnaces MUST pass inspection before anything else could happen.

During the inspection I had turned gas off to 1 of the 2 furnaces only to discover on the second furnace the gas valve was faulty and would not turn of the gas from the valve 100%.

I immediately brought this to your attention. I indicated I could NOT continue until REPAIRS were made.

I offered my services to have the gas valve replaced. You indicated this would not be necessary as you had a handyman gasfitter that could do the repair. I said you don’t understand that I have to turn off the gas to the house and therefor will be no heat. This initially made you concerned about there not being heat to the house .

You then disclosed that this handyman would come and take care of the gas valve issue. I asked to be paid for my time and travel and charged $40.

I left and then received a phone call15 minutes later from the handyman that arrived and he indicated there was a smell of gas and requested I return to which I returned for the second time.
We discussed that he couldn’t do the repair. I immediately turned off gas to the house and offered again to make arrangements for the repair which were declined as now you decided it was time to replace the furnaces entirely.

Based on the fact the owner of the house was not there, decisions could not be made the only thing left for me was to leave.

This is what happened. The house was now safe with the gas off , unfortunately without heat or decisions made even though the handyman indicated the furnaces would be replaced.

4 months later this review is posted and I have no idea if anything has been done even after offering help.

Angie in Cochrane
Angie in Cochrane

Great Serive

Keith made this easy from the start. Emailed him and was able to get a Saturday appt., always appreciate that. He was on time and did a thorough job...and it was a big one. I had been neglecting this. He shared lots of information with me and is very passionate about his work. He is definitely My Furnace Guy going forward!

Great to hear and thank you.

Richard from Calgary
Richard from Calgary

Furnace Vent and Duct Cleaning

Keith did a great job cleaning our furnace and vent. He came to the appointment on time and kept the area clean. He also went above and beyond my repairing/fixing duct insulation that was not addressed by a previous vent/furnace cleaning company. This other furnace/vent cleaning company is also highly rated on HomeStarts...so better to go with Keith! It was clear, Keith takes a lot of pride in his job and is very thorough and honest. Will use him again in the future.

Thanks so much

anonymouse71 from Calgary
anonymouse71 from Calgary

Blower Motor on Furnace Knocking.

Keith just walked me through basic Furnace troubleshooting 101 via email while he's out of town visiting his family for Christmas. Turns out some debris made it past the furnace filter when I was changing it out and it threw the blower motor off-center enough to create some noise when it ran. I reached out to at least 6 different businesses for help today and Keith was the only one who got back to me. Will be keeping his contact info for the next (near) disaster.
Thanks Keith!

Thanks for this. I try and help as much as possible

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Great job

I had Keith in today to service my furnace and clean my ducts. He did great work and educated me on what needs to be done with my furnace to keep it running well and even corrected all the issues that the installers created by their poor install job.

Thanks Keith, see you in two years.

Great to hear. Thanks for your business.

Kaylie
Kaylie

Furnace and duct clean

From requesting and booking an appointment to Keith going over his final inspection, I was very impressed with Keith's professionalism, punctuality, work ethic, honesty and thoroughness. A very different experience from when I've had larger companies come in the past. I feel confident in the work completed in my home. Thanks again Keith!

Thanks so much for your business and the review shared.

Quokka in Calgary
Quokka in Calgary

Fixing gas furnace that would not start

I am extremely satisfied with the service for Keith My furnace guy. I called up Keith, who immediately referred me to one of his colleagues. He came to my house in about 1 hour and quickly fixed the furnace.

Really appreciate the great service

Excellent hearing this. Happy we could help.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Happy with furance cleaning

Keith did a really good job of taking apart our furnace and cleaning it. He explained everything he was doing. He even found a apple core in the furnace that was missed by the last guy. I would highly recommend him.

Thanks for the detailed review

M in Calgary
M in Calgary

Really happy with Furnace Cleaning!

Short and simple. We are really happy with the cleaning job Keith did. This is our first time hiring his services and I think he will be the ONLY furnace guy we will trust from now on. I wished we had hired him to install our A/C and furnace 2 years ago.

Thanks Keith!

very happy to hear this . thanks for your business and review . it was a pleasure

More about Keith MY Furnace Guy

☺ Keith MY Furnace Guy ♥️
BEST OF CALGARY

******* SALE NOW ON **********
*** $99 and up....see below. ****
GET MORE FOR YOUR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

All Cleanings done by Keith the owner.

A+ RATED WITH BBB

TEXT >> 4 0 3 - 8 0 3 - 9 5 1 1

Full House package

$ 9 9 Furnace and 10 vents duct cleaned
$___all vents over 10 at $8 each
$ 40.00 additionally for high efficiency furnace, air conditioning equipped furnaces,Zoned systems, HRV cleaning, fan coils

?? W H Y $40 ???
for material, labor and time to clean inspect the reheat coil or a/c coil on these furnaces.

***Services include Canada's only included 30 point inspection full furnace tune-up performance evaluation hot water tank check humidifier check partial home inspection.*** Valued at over $500
☼☀

FURNACE ONLY Cleaning (No vents or ducts)

$ 7 9
Tune up, 30 point inspection, humidifier check, hot water tank check
*** NO VENTS , NO DUCTS ******

Cleaned Inspected tune up and performance evaluation

30 + YEARS EXPERIENCE serving these great communities Calgary,Chestermere,Cochrane,Airdrie,Okotoks,Strathmore, High river, Black Diamond, Turner Valley, southern Alberta

Appointment Times

Appointment #1
8 30 AM
Then requiring 2 to 3 hours to perform services

Appointment #2
Arrival NOT at 11 exactly but anytime between window of time 11 - 1 sometime and need 2 hours to do job after finally arriving......and
then need 2 plus hours to perform service's after finally arriving.

Appointment #3
Arrival NOT at 2 exactly but anytime between of time 2 - 4pm sometime and then need 2 plus hours to perform services after finally arriving

ALL APPOINTMENT TIMES REQUIRE 2 TO 3 HOURS TO Complete