TV Installation Toronto

HomeStars  >  Home Theater in Toronto  >  TV Installation Toronto

Reviews for TV Installation Toronto

Wall tv installation

Thanks for fast & quality installation of my TV
No more open wires which my wife asked to hide long time ago
Gus left my room clean without any damage :-)

Pat Pronto from Toronto
Pat Pronto from Toronto

TV Wall Mounting & Set Up

I wanted my TV on the wall before the weekend because my friends were coming over. Called geek squad by they could only do it in like 2 wks. Called these guy and they got it done the very next day and for less money too.

More about TV Installation Toronto

Wall Mount TV installation is the one thing we do and we do it well. Be it your home, your office, or your church, we are there to help you install that TV properly and safely.

- Residential TV Installation (Homes and Condos)
- Commercial TV Installation (walls and ceilings)
- "Floating" shelves for TV receivers / game consoles / DVD players
- Cables concealed in the wall
- Same day / next day service available (urgent service surcharge may apply)

We also provide:
- HDMI cables
- Wall mounts / brackets for all types of TVs (LED / LCD / Plasma)
- Ceiling mounts
- Custom entertainment units

Servicing Toronto proper, North York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Thornhill, Our TV installation consultants have years of experience in the industry.
History
Established in 2012
We are a dynamic and a young company. However, our TV Installation Consultants have been in the industry for years and have seen the good, the bad, and the ugly when it comes to dealing with walls, studs, beams, suspended ceilings, etc.

We've installed TVs in homes, condos, retail businesses, and offices of all kinds.