Scholars Edge Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
#700 - 1816 Crowchild Trail NW Calgary AB T2N
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Calgary  >  Scholars Edge Painting

Reviews for Scholars Edge Painting

Tim J in Victoria
Tim J in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Fascia Boards and Sophits painted

So, I hired Scholars Edge to paint my fascia and sophits this summer and had a less than desirable outcome. But we paid for the job (after we requested a new crew) and thought it was what we should expect from a student company. After leaving a review on this site which accurately summarized the job, I was contacted by the company owner who wanted to make things right. And I would have to say that he succeeded. Since fixing the job took some time and we lost our good weather window, the crew worked very hard to ensure that the project was done right despite the wetter weather; they tried different paints and primers and techniques. In the end, Scholars Edge went above and beyond to satisfy this customer. I would definitely recommend them, but just advise that if you feel that something is not going right, contact the head office, they'll make sure the job gets done right.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Tim,
Please call our head office to discuss and ask for Jamie. I will also reach out to you.
Thanks
Jamie

Ahmed in Calgary
Ahmed in Calgary

Exterior House Painting

Reece and his team (most notably Gabriel) gave me a competitive quote, showed up on time as planned and took three full days to finish the job. Being an Engineer and being picky I had some comment while the team was working, but so far we are pleased with the final product. The paint type selected by the team is excellent for the Calgary climate, and I have a reasonable warranty which I don't expect to need to execute. I would recommend this team to my friends and family.

Brian in Calgary
Brian in Calgary

Painting two large decks

The manager came and made out the quote quickly and efficiently. As promised, prep work was done ahead of time, and the worker took all day to scrape, sand, belt-sand and then power wash the two decks, a very thorough job. Then the painting was done slightly ahead of time, and again very efficiently. We are very happy with the result.

Rebecca  in Calgary
Rebecca in Calgary

kitchen cabinets

Many thanks to Jamie, Reece & their team for an excellent job refinishing our kitchen cabinets. We needed them to complete the job in a timely manner & not only did they do that; but they did it extremely professionally & it looks fantastic! Their hard work paid off & I can't tell you how many compliments we have had! I highly recommend this company!!

Gary in North Vancouver
Gary in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

External painting, house, deck, soffits

Thanks to Sid and his team who took on a large project. Work was completed in 2 weeks, with excellent results. Sid was helpful, and resolved any issues as they were identified. The work was completed to an excellent standard, clean up every day was good. We are extremely happy with the results.

jschultz in Fort Mcmurray
jschultz in Fort Mcmurray
1 review Fort McMurray, AB

external house paintng

we called scholars edge to have them come and do an estimate, and since then they were very professional and showed up when they said they would. we got the estimate quote from them, which was also the job contract and when they came out to paint our house they did exactly what they said they would in that contract. we are very happy with the work they did. thank you Alex, Dane, and Zane.
p.s. our neighbors love our house now.

Garage Doors

Megan came by and was the sweetest young lady I have ever met. She gave me a very professional, reasonable and detailed painting estimate. Megan was also always on time for our meetings, always showed up with a smile. She also offered to pressure wash the moss off my driveway while she was there! I would absolutely reccomend Megan to anybody in Nanaimo looking to paint, thank you Megan and Scholars Edge for doing such a wonderful job.

Dawn in Calgary, Alberta CANADA
Dawn in Calgary, Alberta CANADA

House Painting

Wanted the front of my property painted. Reece was very professional and did some excellent troubleshooting with great ideas for dealing with issues. Did a great job, on time and left the property tidy each day. Very happy with the service.

Painting of facia boards

We arranged to have the facia boards of our two story house
scraped and painted. Jerome and Jeremy arrived when they said they would. The quality of the painting was "first rate"
Clean up was complete as promised. From our experience with this company, we would certainly recommend them to others.

More about Scholars Edge Painting

Scholars Edge Painting offers the best painting value at a competitive price. Scholars Edge offers very competitive prices compared to other professional painting companies. We offer additional valuable features that, often times, other contractors don’t; such as our 3 year guarantee to ensure proper preparation work, $5 million in Liability ...