BCI Construction

Andrew Hamer from Whitby
Andrew Hamer from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Main Floor Remodel

Brad handled the structural, electrical, HVAC, and drywall as part of a complete tear out and rebuild of our main floor. He was very professional, stuck to his timelines, and was responsive to my feedback and questions. His work product is excellent. He was fair with his pricing and maintains a tidy jobsite. Job was done over the fall of 2013 and so far we love it. Thanks Brad.

Brett Charles from Bowmanville
Brett Charles from Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

structual

This guy is great! we've had him back on several occasions. Arrives when he says he will. Stays on the job until it's complete. Completed all our projects within the time line agreed on. Keeps a very clean job site!!! Cleans up at the end of each day! Consistent with quotes (no $$$$ surprizes at the end of the job!!!) Brad is very knowledgeable and informative. He has made great recommendations and suggestions that are both logical and economical. I have recommended BCI to many family members and friends over the years. They have all been very satisfied with Brad's work, work ethic and quotes.

Sarah in Bowmanville
Sarah in Bowmanville
7 reviews Clarington, ON

Basic Renovations

We had this company out to our home to give us a quote after I heard a lot of great things about their workmanship. I will say that their referrals were fantastic, and the work that I had seen was amazing. However, I had 5 different quotes in total, and they were $1000.00 higher than anyone else. In the end I did not end up going with them, simply based on price. We were having some crown molding put up, chair rail, and a garage door installed and we were supplying all of the materials. Everyone else came in at around $1500.00 but they were $2500.00

Looking for General Contractors pros in Bowmanville?