HomeBath Bathroom Renovations

Reviews for HomeBath Bathroom Renovations

Bathroom reno in Calgary
Bathroom reno in Calgary

Bathroom reno

Appreciated the professionalism and excellent customer service. Installers were very hard working and always ensured their work area was clean before they left for the day. Big thanks to Roz, Renan, JR, Ray, Erwin and Gary.
Very pleased with my new bathroom, has us feel that our house is brand new!!

Dale Mar 20/18

Hi Dale,
It was such a pleasure working with you! What a difference a renovation can make to the overall feel of a home! Thank you for the review and such kind words about our staff and team. I will be sure to pass on your thanks to our staff!
-Roz

Agnes in Calgary
Agnes in Calgary

Stunning Results

I had Homebath renovate my kitchen countertop, backsplash, install drawers and remove an attached table and make a desk. The results were amazing.
The workers were very kind, respectful of my home and always kept things clean.

Upstairs and Downstairs bathroom renovation

My renovation was completed 2.5 years ago. I'm writing a review now because of recent incident which I will get to. I've had a few grievances with this company but normally I end up accepting what I've been dealt without complaint. Since the recent incident I will now mention all. Scratches on top of the brand new vanity top, the workers would leave their tools on top without protection. After I asked them not to do that they put them in the brand new bathtub with little protection to the surface. They brought up my brand new vanity and tipped it upside to get it into the bathroom and scratch that side of it. My old tub had a Jacuzzi motor which worked fine. They took it and I never seen it again. The downstairs bathroom glass door is not square or the opening is not square (?) The floor of the shower has soft spots where it sinks a little bit which means to me that the support under the floor was not done well. Things were promised that I didn't get. The whole renovation took way too long I couldn't wait for them to leave. I saw very little of Wayne during this renovation, I would think he would come and check things out to make sure his people were doing a proper job. Now for the most recent incident which brought me to write this review. My granddaughter and I were in the living room when there was the loudest crash I ever heard. My upstairs bathroom door which I paid $2000.00 for shattered into a million pieces. This door was tempered glass and there was glass everywhere. Isn't tempered glass (if something does happen) just suppose to shatter but not fall apart? I dread to think if my granddaughter who is 4 years old, was in there having a bath, she would have been showered in glass. When I called HomeBath the first thing I was told was "well that's what tempered glass is suppose to do" (What??) Then I was told my warranty was up (only 2 years on warranty and the incident happened in 2.5 years. After a few phone calls I finally got to speak to Wayne and managed to get the manufacturer to compensate but I still had to pay $450.00 to get a new glass door. I don't think so... you can forget the glass doors, as far as I am concerned they are not safe. I wanted my money back or for Wayne to find me a new acrylic door (no charge). Haven't heard back. I really don't have the energy to chase them and make repeated calls. My last call was not returned so Homebath you get away with it and so does the manufacturer of that glass door. Since this has happened I've heard more and more about these doors shattering for no apparent reason. I was in a bad accident one year and the windshield was shattered but in one piece in the middle of the intersection. What is really going on with these doors? Buyer beware.

Dear Gay,

This is the first notice we have received from you regarding complaints about your renovation in 2 ½ years (aside from the glass door). We are not able to fix things, unless we know about them. Since posting this review and notifying us of these additional items, we have offered to come in to evaluate and address them. Unfortunately, you have decided not to give us the opportunity to rectify these issues, if they are issues at all.

In response to your glass door. We offered to replace your door at the glass manufacturer cost, with no charge for installation labour. You decided not to proceed. We offered a solution with installing a clear acrylic panel, this solution would end up being unsightly, as clear acrylic scratches easily. This conversation has been on-going, and your apprehension with the replacement glass has delayed us coming to any resolution.

If you would like to learn more about how tempered glass (which is always used in bath and shower surrounds), please visit this website:

Please think about your review and justify whether you are fair and honest to us, yourself and other customers.

Laurie from Calgary
Laurie from Calgary

Bathtub Gut and Replace

I absolutely recommend this company. I had 2 contractors booked for my bathroom which both fell through at the last minute leaving me in quite a mess. I had heard they had done some work in my building and was invited by those owners to check out the work. Everyone I talked to was extremely pleased and the work looked top notch. I talked with our condo office and they had nothing but great things to say about HomeBath and they were the only company our condo office did not required to leave a deposit before starting work to cover potential damage or cleanup costs as they had never had any issues in the past. I initially met with Wayne - the president - who was extremely helpful and made me feel kind of important as he was the one who came out to meet with me. Don't see that a lot. Interacting with Roz in the office was truly a joy! She answered all my million questions and took the time to meet with me and create a beautiful bathroom. The guys were so awesome and had a heck of a job ahead of them. They completely gutted my old tub and surround and even moved a wall so we could put a proper tub in. The took away all the garbage and never left a speck in the condo halls or stairways. They worked non stop for the whole day and came back the next ... with Wayne to inspect as well, to complete the process. I am famous in my building now and had neighbors I had never met before stop by for a 'showing' of my new bathtub. The little things made such as huge difference like the custom glass shelves which are so much nicer than the acrylic. Finishing the edges with Schluter just made it more spectacular. I had some issues with the caulking and they sent someone to fix it the day I asked about it. Could not be more pleased. Quality work and super quick turnaround. I went from 2-3 week long estimates to having it completely done in a day and half. All the garbage was hauled away and I did not once have an issue. Only regret is that I didn't have them do the rest of my bathroom, but I had already purchased the product for the rest. THANKYOU so much for best job ever.

Hi Laurie,
It was an absolute pleasure working with you!! I am so glad to hear that you are still enjoying your bathroom renovation. Thank you for the review and such kind words about our staff and team! -Roz

Wendy Brooks in
Wendy Brooks in

bathroom shower install

Great service all round. The office ladies were very friendly,efficient and knowledgeable. The quotes came back very quick and they had some great ideas. The installers were great! Friendly, I would highly recommend HomeBath.

Hi Wendy, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review and for giving so many of our team members such positive recognition.

Bathroom renovation

Our renovation was completed in the fall of 2016. We were updating an outdated bathroom. In the end we were satisfied with the renovation completed on our main bathroom Home Bath Renovations.

Review has 1 previous version
Johnny from Calgary
Johnny from Calgary

Replaced bathtub

Replaced a tile bathtub with an acrylic bathtub. The workers were a bit younger and made a couple minor mistakes, but corrected the issues when asked. Very happy with end product.

Thank you Johnny, great working with you and thanks for your business!

HomeBath in Calgary
HomeBath in Calgary

Bathroom Renovations

HomeBath replaced: our old and cracked master bath tub with a soaker tub, the master shower stall, five sets of faucets, two shower heads and two bathtub faucets. We would recommend this renovation company without hesitation. The office staff (Lisa and Roz) are friendly, pleasant, organized, knowledgable, extremely helpful, easy to deal with and always return calls in a timely manner. The installers (Ben, Kevin, etc) are friendly, efficient and reliable. They cleaned up perfectly before leaving our home. We have only positive comments to make about this company as we are completely satisfied.

Thank you for the kind words about our staff and team. We appreciate your business. We hope you are still enjoying your master bathroom.

Barry Deighan in Calgary
Barry Deighan in Calgary

Bathroom renovation

I had my bathroom renovated by HomeBath in January 2016. They did an amazing job. From the quote to the actual work itself, I was completely satisfied. The guys doing the work were courteous and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend HomeBath to anyone wanting to have renovations done.

Thank you Barry, it means a lot to us that you are happy with your experience!

Alen from Calgary
Alen from Calgary

Bath tub and walls replacement

HomeBath replaced bath tub and bath surround in our condo. Service and staff were very professional and easy to communicate with.They did excellent job and got it done in one day. All the communication and planning was done though one of the employees named Daniel. Estimate was done right after we phoned him. We had to change our initial date and he was super understanding and immediately made new arrangements. One the day of renovation he would come by to check up on the work being done and also came to check finished product when renovation was done.
I would highly recommend HomeBath for any kind of renovations.

Hi Alen, Thank-you for taking the time to write a review. Pleasure working with you and thanks for your business!

More about HomeBath Bathroom Renovations