Absolute Exterior Pros

Reviews for Absolute Exterior Pros

Nairi in
Nairi in
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Professional snow removal just when we needed it

Bruce gave a wonderful and generous service to the Armenian Community Centre as he drove past and saw us struggling to clear a very large parking lot. He made swift work of heavy, accumulated snow after multiple storms. So professional and we are very humbled and appreciative. Would not hesitate to recommend Absolute Exterior Pros for this and other services and would certainly hire them again.

Ryan
Ryan
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Driveway/walkway

These guys did a great job with my concrete driveway with a drain, and exposed aggregate walkway to the front door. They were organized with all their own equipment and always left the day with a clean job site.
Would recommend them in the Burlington, Oakville area.

Concrete Driveway/Sidewalks/ Backyard

We are very satisfied with the beautiful outcome of the concrete project done by Absolute Exterior Pros and feel happy with the decision to have them do the job.

Working with them was a stress-free experience as they are very professional, detail-focused and they care about the quality and their reputation/brand in the market. Over the 3 weeks they kept the site very neat, understood our needs and offered practical solutions. Bruce (owner) is friendly and communicated with us in an efficient way. The whole team about 7-8 guys worked very hard. They got the concrete project done on time and on budget with high quality. Way to go, Absolute Exterior Pros!

Front porch and driveway

If you want responsive, professional and reasonably priced company for your property renos, Absolute Exterior Pros is your company. Very satisfied with our product. Staff is courteous from management to designer and workers.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Commercial Snow Removal

I have had Absolute Exterior Pros doing my commercial property Snow Removal and Salting for a few years now, I’m extremely happy with their service, they always do such an amazing job. I highly recommend them!

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

They did some concrete work at my residence

I had absolute exterior Pros do a concrete pad around my pool they did an amazing job.The workers were all very professional.There price was reasonable.The owner is very knowledgeable and runs a great business .I would recommend this company 100%.

Concrete pad

Absolute Exterior Pros most definitely live up to their company name! Very proffesional and friendly. They did the work as scheduled, on the tight deadline, they stuck to their commitment and did a great job! We shopped around before finding Absolute Exterior Pros and they are by far the most proffessional people we dealt with! Thank you, you saved our summer, we have our backyard fun now! We'll see you again in a few weeks to work on the driveway! Big THANK YOU to your whole crew, awesome group of people!

Concrete driveway

Absolute Exterior Pros installed my concrete driveway last Fall. It still looks amazing. I highly recommend this team of professionals!

Concrete driveway

I had absolute exterior pros do my driveway in the fall of 2019. It look amazing and I have received many compliments from my neighbours, I highly recommend this company!

hlb in Burlington
hlb in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

The Work gets Done

Bruce and his team were punctual, efficient and experienced. They are very personable and responsive to questions about the work being done.
The best part for me was the clean up after all phases of the work: digging up the driveway, readying the driveway base, setting up the concrete forms, pouring and finishing the concrete, paving the driveway, and filling the driveway edges.
During such a busy season, Absolute Pro Exterior was able to complete all the work on time.
Be sure to follow their instructions regarding the care of your driveway! and walkway!

Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Burlington?