Absolute Exterior Pros

Collin in Burlington
Collin in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Patterned Concrete

Great Service, good workmanship, and delivered on all promises. And communication with Bruce was great. They cleaned up their mess after each work day. I’ll recommend to anyone. Thank you again Absolute Exterior Pros.

Jeff in Burlington
Jeff in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Perfection!!

We received a few quotes from different companies, what won us over was the kindness and open feel of Bruce. Bruce really listens and worked with our ideas, added a few more to get the results we were looking for. They showed up on schedule and worked diligently to get the job done. The team was absolutely amazing, meticulous with details and demonstrated pride in the workmanship. Always smiling while they worked through a physically demanding job. They were very tidy each day, worked later on a Friday and came on the weekend to finish up. They touched base with us throughout the entire process. If you are considering any work on your home of this type we would highly reccomend this amazing team!! We are so thrilled with the look and how the results were above and beyond our vision/expectations.!!!

paularobmacneil
paularobmacneil
2 reviews Hagersville, ON

Stamped concrete driveway boarder/pathway

Bruce and his crew did an amazing job on our stamped concrete driveway boarder and pathway. They listened to what we wanted and brought our dreams into fruition. They left our place in a neat and orderly fashion. Very respectful and professional. We would highly recommend this company.

3 reviews Brantford, ON

Good work but disorganized and unreliable

I had to send 2 follow up messages within 2 weeks for someone to confirm they "could" seal a concrete job that was done last year by
Absolute. Was promised a call to confirm a date the work would be done. Did not get that call. Followed up again. Got a date set up but was promised someone would get back to me closer to the date to confirm it was still a go. I followed up again to confirm the date was still a go. Was promised someone would get back to me with a time on that date. Had to follow up on that as well. Was told someone would be at our house for 4pm on Sunday, July 15th. We got up early, cleared 400 lbs of patio stones off (used to hold down our umbrella) moved a very heavy BBQ, loads of furniture, cut the grass, pressure washed the concrete pad and waited for Absolute to show up. I sent a text at 3:40 asking if 4 was still good. At 5 pm I was told someone was on the way but picking up supplies. At 6pm I get a text asking for my address. At 7pm still no show and it started to rain. I sent a text advising to send the guys back to Burlington. Get a text back to say the guys were in Brantford. I received no call, no apology and no one showed up (if they were indeed in Brantford someone should have stopped by to apologize) and no apology. My husband and I will never deal with this company again. If you are willing to CONSTANTLY follow up with someone then go ahead and take a chance. If you are looking for good customer service, reliability, and honesty then keep looking for another contractor.

Stamped Concrete

Bruce did a great job on my front walkway.
He took the time to understand what I was looking for a provided options and recommendations.
Upon request, he provided references of prior jobs. I happened to catch a homeowner while checking out the references who had nothing but great things to say. I wasn’t entirely happy with the parging colour on the step and porch (my colour choice). Bruce listened to my concerns and promptly changed the colour. Overall, great experience. I’m very happy with the work and would recommend Bruce and his team.

3 reviews Brantford, ON

Backyard Reno Concrete Pad

Found Absolute Exterior Pros on Home Stars. Highly recommend this company for any concrete work you may need. We chose stamped concrete for our project but they also specialize in aggregate, and regular concrete. The boys that worked on our backyard were amazing, and very accommodating. Don't hesitate. Give them a call for a free quote.

Concrete Front Step Pad

Needed an old entranceway interlocking 5' X 8' pad replaced. Got a good price and a great job. The concrete pad looks amazing and the work was done to a tight schedule as a new asphalt was going in and every detail was professionally executed.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Sloppy work. Don't use this company

Driveway seal fine but was then worse when concrete stain left on it from absolute exterior pros themselves when applying concrete Concrete repair looks like amateur did it, already cracking and covers bricks, very sloppy, looks worse. Caulking sloppy, very disappointed. Homestars not accurate at all.

Charlie in Toronto
Charlie in Toronto

Concrete installation

Bruce and his crew were awesome! Our drive way looks great, and also repaired our stairs to look good as new! Cant thank these guys enough! Highly recommend calling Bruce for any work you need done!
Charlie

Keith from Milton
Keith from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Clean and Seal Exposed Aggregate

Had the team power wash and seal my concrete (exposed aggregate) driveway, sides of house, and back patio. Bruce was also kind enough to make some minor repairs to the concrete as well. My property looks totally stunning afterwards! I can't believe how shiny and new it looks. Extremely satisfied with the work. Very professional, and showed up on schedule and on time! 10 stars all the way.

Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Burlington?