Absolute Exterior Pros

Lori-Lynn in
Lori-Lynn in
1 review , ON

Backyard Reno Concrete Pad

Found Absolute Exterior Pros on Home Stars. Highly recommend this company for any concrete work you may need. We chose stamped concrete for our project but they also specialize in aggregate, and regular concrete. The boys that worked on our backyard were amazing, and very accommodating. Don't hesitate. Give them a call for a free quote.

Concrete Front Step Pad

Needed an old entranceway interlocking 5' X 8' pad replaced. Got a good price and a great job. The concrete pad looks amazing and the work was done to a tight schedule as a new asphalt was going in and every detail was professionally executed.

1 review Burlington, ON

Sloppy work. Don't use this company

Driveway seal fine but was then worse when concrete stain left on it from absolute exterior pros themselves when applying concrete Concrete repair looks like amateur did it, already cracking and covers bricks, very sloppy, looks worse. Caulking sloppy, very disappointed. Homestars not accurate at all.

Charlie in Toronto
Charlie in Toronto

Concrete installation

Bruce and his crew were awesome! Our drive way looks great, and also repaired our stairs to look good as new! Cant thank these guys enough! Highly recommend calling Bruce for any work you need done!
Charlie

Keith from Milton
Keith from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Clean and Seal Exposed Aggregate

Had the team power wash and seal my concrete (exposed aggregate) driveway, sides of house, and back patio. Bruce was also kind enough to make some minor repairs to the concrete as well. My property looks totally stunning afterwards! I can't believe how shiny and new it looks. Extremely satisfied with the work. Very professional, and showed up on schedule and on time! 10 stars all the way.

patio stone resending

power washed interlocking brick around the entire house - removed old sand and cleaned stones, burned all the spaces in between the stones to get rid of ants, regrouted stones around the pool, releveled one sunken area, refilled all the sand using polymeric sand. Looks brand new. Was quoted another price $800 less but Bruce pointed out some trouble spots that will cause some problems if not dealt with now and used a better quality sand. Very professional and well worth the extra money. Having him come back to seal my driveway once the road work is all done.

Jono in Hamilton
Jono in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Driveway recoating

I was impressed by bruces thoroughness and neatness. He sincerely cared about protecting my house and garage when recoating my driveway. There was a time lapse between the signing of the contract and the perfomance of the work due to weather. During that time bruce kept in touch and worked with me to reschedule the job.

Jon from Hamilton

jbiasucci from Oakville
jbiasucci from Oakville
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Stamped concrete front walkway and asphalt driveway sealing.

After interviewing a few concrete contractors for our new walkway I was very impressed with Bruce and his advice on what we wanted. The price was exactly where it should be for this quality and type of work. Bruce was very professional and friendly and he did what he said he was going to do when he said he was going to do it. The crew was very professional and courteous, they showed up on time every day and the workmanship and cleanliness of our site was stellar. Bruce added great value to the project by repairing a sinkhole in our asphalt driveway and sealing the entire surface. The finished results are fantastic and we are very pleased with our new walkway. We enjoy walking on it every day, they product is beyond our expectations and our neighbours and family are impressed with look of our new walkway. I can't say enough good things about Bruce and his crew and their abilities as a concrete and driveway contractor. I will recommend Absolute Exterior Pros to anyone.

biel from Milton
biel from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Driveway Cleaning and Sealing

Very fast service. Very reasonably priced for the quality of service they provide. They even patched a hole in my garage for free before sealing my driveway. Thank you. We will be calling them again.