Bnz Interlocking And Design

Reviews for Bnz Interlocking And Design

Gina from Toronto
Gina from Toronto

Beautiful Patio and Walkway

A HUGE THANK YOU to Domenic and his team! They were so professional from start to finish! Their prices were extremely reasonable and fair and the workmanship was outstanding! We had no issues at all. They started on time, did a beautiful job, took pride in their job and finished on time. We are so happy to have picked BnZ for our landscaping needs......our patio and walkway look beautiful and people keep complimenting us on the great results. They are knowledgeable, professional and they will not let you down! Thank you again!!

retainning wall and regrade the backyard

The job start in December last year, and supposed to come early in the spring to finished but never happened, we call him many times just promises. We contact different company everybody said the stones on the retaining wall are not leveled, a very sloppy job not professional at all. I don't recommend this company, very unprofessional.

Steve
Steve

Old concrete removal, new foundation and flagstone installation

Needed large amount of poorly done and failing concrete removed including nasty concrete stairs. No hassle from BnZ about extra time detaching steps from wall which was unexpected.

Very pleased with awesome new foundation and flagstone which is slightly graded to have rain flow AWAY from house for a change! Beauty quality work. Courteous crew. BnZ listened to us on our ideas and came through with expertise.

R & J Puglisi
R & J Puglisi

Backyard Patio

Thanks very much Domenic and your crew for the fantastic job you did on our patio. My family and I love it! We especially appreciate your design suggestions, samples, and attention to detail to ensure we were 100% happy with the work. Thanks BNZ for the world-class job! We will definitely recommend you to family and friends!

Just Don't

Our list of issues with this contractor is long and sad. I'll summarize the major problems as: shoddy workmanship (crooked lines and uneven surfaces), a rushed job (after waiting weeks, he insisted in finishing it all in one day) and the unreliability of his word (many things, the last of which was an unfulfilled promise to return to remediate the problems). Save yourself the heartache and hire someone else.

1 review Kettleby, ON

Interlock walkway

I liked the owner (Domenic) so I'm very disappointed to write this review, but I would not recommend BNZ. Lead time to get to my job started was far too long (3+ months after a deposit was given pre-season) and required many phone calls and texts. Also, they sloped the walkway toward the foundation of the house in one area--which is a very basic landscaping no-no and which I specifically asked them not to do before they began--and they did not return to repair it even after I have asked several times. Positive aspects: the end result (a front walkway) looks good and he did complete all the work over two consecutive days.

More about Bnz Interlocking And Design

BnZ INTERLOCKING AND DESIGN offers a wide range of landscaping and design to service to suit every project and budget. with over 20 years of experience and a written guarantee how can you go wrong call us for a freeestimate and get 10% off. we specialize in: flagstone interlocking pavers ...