VanCity Moving

Reviews for VanCity Moving

Sandra M.
Sandra M.
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Moving furniture for a home move

Dave and the moving guys were excellent, very easy to work with. They worked efficiently and took good care of my furniture throughout the moving process. Highly recommend them for anyone considering any size of move or in need of some good movers.

drecrosby
drecrosby

Awesome moving service

Dave of VanCity Moving and his moving guys Doug and Drew rock. Really they do! They were pleasant and unobtrusive while executing a seemingly impossible feat others had failed: the attempted relocation of my very oversized tobacco leather sofa to its new home. But these guys did it! My sofa guietly maneuvered like an olympic diver doing a somersault over the railings of the second floor spiral staircase landing to the landing just above the first floor. The sofa landed vertically in graceful silence on one arm and one side. I almost expected it to fly away on one of the Persian carpets. It was delivered to its new home safe and sound. It was a miracle, managed with effortless finesse and professionalism by two unassuming, good-humoured men, one of whom was wearing hyper-stylish black converse sneakers.By the way, they even had the right custom allen key, another small miracle.Thank you Van City Moving magicians!Cheers,Elizabeth Crosby, MD, CCFPA highly impressed customer

princeloco
princeloco
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Moving me from house to condo

Everything was perfect. Even helped me set up my dining room. They were quick but very careful. These guys are the top

woodwards
woodwards
1 review Vancouver, BC

Moving contents of 1 bedroom apartment from storage into new condo.

I really appreciated having the owner come out to look at the contents of the storage space to get a good feeling about it. I also liked the fixed price quote. Everyone else I had talked to was by the hour, and then they would mention gas surcharges and travel time and quickly the costs were adding up, and there was an incentive to go slow as they were paid by the hour.

The movers, Doug and Drew, were excellent, very professional, careful and thorough. They helped with everything, even moving the truck to accommodate my contractors and some friends who were moving in some things from another location.

All in all, I would highly recommend, they delivered peace of mind, and a professional job.

lessons
lessons

Moving Services

We needed to move several items and VanCity Moving was recommended to us by a friend. The work was prompt, reliable and professional. Worth every dollar. We would be very happy to recommend VanCity Moving to any of our family and friends

sb
sb

Moving

Amazing movers! Prompt, professional, efficient and reliable. Have used them for 3 moves. Highly recommend!

Very i.
Very i.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Moving Packing Reorganizing Heavy lifting (large house lots of stuff)

These guys VsnCity Mivers are the most competent and best movers I have ever hired. And I have had to move and hire movers many times in past 24 years.Now I always hire VanCity Movers, as they have now moved me twice now (big house) ..and I am scheduled for them to move me again soon. They consistently do excellent work and job, are very professional, careful, considerate, trustworthy, competent, and proper service. Nice company to hire. I highly recommend. Thank you VanCity.

scotthealth
scotthealth

Moving

After a thorough consultation about the move and a mapped out plan by the consultant i received an excellent quote. The following week 2 guys showed up when I was told they would and were friendly and professional, I explained I had some delicate items which they made note of and handled with care. The move went smoother than I anticipated in part because of the previous mapped out plan by the consultant which the guys followed, and they finished earlier then quoted which was great. All my items where in the condition they were in before the move and I was pleased and satisfied by the work the workers did.. I would highly reccommend Van city moving in a heartbeat, a very well run professional operation.

jennifer_mellander
jennifer_mellander

Home move

This is the second time we've hired VanCity Moving and they've been absolutely fantastic both time. I highly recommend them.

Connie
Connie
1 review , BC

Moving company

Vancity moved our household from Vancouver to a Gulf Island house with multiple stairs. They were hardworking, professional and respectful. I have now used them twice and woukd not use any other moving company.

More about VanCity Moving

A Pre-Planned Move...Is A Better Move!" We start your move off on the right foot by sending a skilled moving consultant to your home, free of charge, to give you a totally personalized plan for your move to accompany our firm, no-obligation quote. The result? A better quality move for YOU our Customer, done for a guaranteed, firm price!

Our service not only includes blanket wrapping of your furniture, but also included in our firm quotes is the specialty wrappings that your furniture will need-- protective plastic seal of sofas & mattresses, wardrobe rentals for hanging suits & garments, and flat screen TV box rentals for TV's.
Full line of packing supplies-- 1.5, 2, 4 and 6 cubic foot boxes, mattress bags,flat screen TV & picture boxes, wardrobe boxes, tape, bubble wrap. Used boxes 1/2 the price of new (subject to availability). 50% refund an both new and used boxes when returned after the move. Free next day delivery, and pick up of supplies when move is done!
Frog Boxes-- $30 discount when move booked with us.

Specializing in household furniture moving to or from downtown Vancouver, West End, Yaletown, North & West Vancouver, Vancouver West, and Vancouver East. Also offer firm quotes to Bowen Island, Sunshine Coast, Vancouver island, and the Okanagan.