Eco Mini Bins Inc.

Junk Removal
47 Ingram Drive Toronto ON M6M 2L7
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in North York  >  Eco Mini Bins Inc.

Reviews for Eco Mini Bins Inc.

Alannah in Toronto
Alannah in Toronto

Fantastic Service!

After being charged $100 for a failed delivery and rude treatment from another bin company - I was taken back by how lovely the folks at Eco Mini Bins were! They were friendly, honest, flexible and extremely accommodating - and did a great job at maneuvering their bin into a tight spot behind our garage. I honestly will recommend these guys to anyone who asks, and will surely use them again if the need arises. Thanks!

Thanks Alannah we stand behind our customers being happy 100%.

JaM in Toronto
JaM in Toronto

Rented a bin in Scarborough

These guys are awesome. I have used them twice in the last 6 weeks. Other places don't even get back to you and these guys had a bin to me in under 12 hours (both times) and the prices are reasonable. Its so nice to finally work with a company that does what it says its going to do.

FERNANDO SCOPA from Vaughan
FERNANDO SCOPA from Vaughan

Renovations first floor ...debris ...and some exterior materials

This is the second time I used this company and they were simply excellent ! The bin delivery was as promised and the pick up as well.

The first time was a few years ago when the house was moved into and there was a varied amount of disposal from old appliances to construction materials. This second time was all interior and some exterior material removed for renovations.

I would highly recommend this company for all your disposal needs.

Bin Rental

Amazing service from start to finish! Nancy was a pleasure to work with.. quick, efficient, kind, and definitely knows the industry. Driver was quick, professional, and came right on time. Which was a relief for us considering we have used a different bin rental company in the past that had us waiting for over 2 hours. I would definitely recommend Eco Mini Bins, you will NOT be disappointed!

Matt O in Toronto
Matt O in Toronto

A Srevice Oriented Company

Nacey and her team of driver are amazing. I been using them now for 3 year. Great service (even when I call last mintue) and very courtous and professional drivers.

mylen.cristobal in Toronto
mylen.cristobal in Toronto

Hauling Garbage

I was moving and had a good deal of construction debris and assorted junk in my garage that I could not haul to the curb (no collection day before my move-out date) - and the city does not accept construction debris. The Eco Mini Bins scheduled an appointment quickly. They came out with two men and quickly hauled away a few hundred pounds of white-rock mulch, topsoil, and old doors and planks, and assorted other junk. I used a coupon that I got from them in the mail which helped me save additional $50. The workers were quick, courteous, and professional. I high recommend them to anyone in the GTA area.

Todd McCleave from York
Todd McCleave from York
2 reviews York, ON

Bin rental

Great company, would definitely use them again and recommend them as well. Their bins are great for smaller driveways, got one earlier from another company and the dimensions on the website were of the inside which would have fit, but it didn't as you needed to add a foot to the dimensions but Eco's bin fit perfectly.

ig in North York
ig in North York

Regular Use

I own a Landscaping Company and regularly use their service. Fair prices, great service, always on time and if they are late they call to let you know. They even bring boards to keep your driveway unmarked. Will be using them again this year!

Jess in Hillcrest
Jess in Hillcrest

Dirt Removal

They were prompt and efficient. We got to keep the bin for 5 days - leaving us ample time to complete the project/fill up. Follow up was great and removal was quick/efficient.

More about Eco Mini Bins Inc.

Eco Mini Bins is an Eco friendly disposal company specializing in the removal of waste and recycling. Our company aims to become one of the leading sustainable disposal companies throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), by reducing the amount of waste sent to land fills. Our haulers offer 4 different ...