Dream Design Creations

Mississauga ON L5B4N2
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Mississauga  >  Dream Design Creations

Review for Dream Design Creations

Steph from Mississauga

Joey from Dream Design Creations installed engineered hardwood flooring in my condo. The work is very meticulous and was done in a very timely manner to boot.

Joey also had some time to help with some handy man work. What I really appreciated on this was that he did what he could to help keep my costs down as he knew I was preparing to list my home. So where he could repair something rather than just replace it he did and as a result there are a few items that I thought I needed before working with him that I'll now be able to return. I really feel that he was looking out for my best interests rather than just trying to make a quick dollar. I was extremely impressed with how quickly and efficiently he worked. The amount that he was able to do in an hour would have taken me at least a full day and my results would not have been any near to the level of quality that his work was.

I will definitely give Joey a call when I'm ready to do some renovations to my new home and have already recommended him to others.

Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure to working for you ! Joey