A Daddys Carpet Repairs

HomeStars  >  Carpet Installers in Edmonton  >  A Daddys Carpet Repairs

Reviews for A Daddys Carpet Repairs

ksteers in Morinville
1 review Edmonton, AB

Russel and Jacob quickly helped me out of a time-sensitive bind. They helped me find a way to most economically deal with a portion of carpet that needed to be replaced in the midst of a much larger room ... and urgently. Thank you Russel and Jacob!

msBarbour from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Russel and Bessie showed up right when they said they would and were cheerful and professional as they repaired a bungled carpet extension. I'd definitely call on them again. My thanks, Russel and Bessie.

Cody Holmes from Edmonton
15 reviews Edmonton, AB

I used this company on a referral and was very impressed! Quick realistic quote and they did the job very efficiently. I was not home at the time but my neighbors said they were very professional.

Gail Forbes from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Our basement was flooded twice during the storms in July 2012. We called a few companies about getting our new underlay installed and the old carpet. I felt a great connection with this company from the first conversation and they did not disappoint. We booked the job within a week. Russell and his crew were fast, efficient, and very friendly. I will certainly call them when it's time to do our upstairs carpets.