Carpet Installers

GA in Edmonton
GA in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Carpet Repair

Our dog had an accident a carpet cleaner could not remove. So we decided to research cutting and patching our carpet. After researching and reading reviews we decided to call Russell. The installation took approximately 1.5 hours. The next morning we noticed a seam we had concerns with. We phoned Russell and shared our concerns. In less than 24 hours he came back and made the correction. Now it looks amazing. They do good work and back up the work they do. Thanks Russell and Cathy.

ksteers in Morinville
ksteers in Morinville
1 review Edmonton, AB

Carpet Repair

Russel and Jacob quickly helped me out of a time-sensitive bind. They helped me find a way to most economically deal with a portion of carpet that needed to be replaced in the midst of a much larger room ... and urgently. Thank you Russel and Jacob!

msBarbour from Edmonton
msBarbour from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

carpet repair

780-619-9963
Edmonton
AB
T6J5S9

Russel and Bessie showed up right when they said they would and were cheerful and professional as they repaired a bungled carpet extension. I'd definitely call on them again. My thanks, Russel and Bessie.

Cody Holmes from Edmonton
Cody Holmes from Edmonton
15 reviews Edmonton, AB

ReCarpeted House

I used this company on a referral and was very impressed! Quick realistic quote and they did the job very efficiently. I was not home at the time but my neighbors said they were very professional.

GH from Edmonton
GH from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Carpet & Underlay Installation

Our basement was flooded twice during the storms in July 2012. We called a few companies about getting our new underlay installed and the old carpet. I felt a great connection with this company from the first conversation and they did not disappoint. We booked the job within a week. Russell and his crew were fast, efficient, and very friendly. I will certainly call them when it's time to do our upstairs carpets.