AA Roofing

Reviews for AA Roofing

Alan  from Sherwood Park
Alan from Sherwood Park
3 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

I had my roof done about 17 years ago and was not happy with the roofers and the roof leaks we had over time. This time I wanted someone to do a quality job. From a neighbour reference I called AA Roofing. They looked at my existing roof and agreed the previous roofers did a poor job. They made recommendations of problem areas and requirements for more roof venting. The initial quote was under $10,000 (2000 sq foot house with attached garage). That included rebuilding an valley in the roof that has always been a problem. However during the roofing they found rotting roof sheathing and ant damage to rafters which they came to me each time and explained the problem and cost. Since I am getting on in age I wanted this to be the last time my house was roofed so I agreed to each recommendation of repairs since I did not want any future problems. At the end of the job AA Roofing sent in their own inspector which went over the roof in detail with me. Overall I was very impressed with their work and would recommend AA Roofing to anyone that wants a high quality roofing job.

Cathy from Edmonton
Cathy from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Reroof of Older Home & Garage

Excellent crew who came out and redid our roof. They were done in a day, courteous, and did a great job. The took the time to take us up on the roof to see old damage and how they would repair. They did deck repairs, drip edge flashing, black felt to entire roof, ice and water membrane and Lifetime Warranty shingles. We are extremely happy with the job, the team and a dry home!

Looking for Roofing pros in Sherwood Park?