Monarchy Build

Reviews for Monarchy Build

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Emergency service

Monarchy Build is a very professional company and they take pride in their work.

We called Monarchy Build on a Saturday night requesting an urgent repair. They were able to come on the Monday to do the repair. The work was done to a very high standard and we are fully satisfied.

Jennifer

Dawn & Doug
Dawn & Doug
1 review Ottawa, ON

New roof on townhouse in Barrhaven

When Joey came out for an estimate, I was impressed with his professionalism and the detail he provided. We called the next day to accept the quote. He and his team were very personable and eager to do the work. They started and completed the work on time, despite the heat and the rain. We are extremely happy with our new roof and the quality of the work. We would not hesitate to recommend Monarchy Build to anyone needing a new roof.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof replacement

We selected this company because it was a relatively small company with a good BBB rating. I felt that they would provide high quality of service and performance because the owner was directly involved. This company met/exceeded our expectations. Hard working, polite, and pleasant roofing employees. Cleaned up the site during and after the roof replacement. We have recommended the company to others.

Thank you very much for your wonderful reviewing was our pleasure to be able to work with you.

Sachin in Toronto
Sachin in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Roof repair and dish removal

I needed my roof vent replaced, and Diamond Empire answered the call immediately. I asked if they could also remove an old satellite dish, and they did that, too. More than just a thorough job, Joe went above and beyond by offering a recommendation for possible future repairs because of a shoddy job done by the previous owner. I will certainly call them again if I need work done. Honest contractors exist, and Diamond Empire is proof of that. 100% recommended.

I'm glad you contacted us when you did to take care of the issue before it got worse! Thank you for such an amazing review!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Siding Repair

Joey was quick to respond to our call for quotes. Once we decided to move forward with the install, him and his team were on-site the next day and did a remarkable job with the repairs.

They ensured the siding matched the builder's installed; we cannot even tell any work was done.

His team was accommodating during these social distancing times as well.

It was our pleasure taking care of you and were glad your happy with the results. Also I want to thank you for practicing social distancing to help keep yourselves and our installers safe.

ashleyf
ashleyf

New Roof

Diamond Empire was doing work for neighbours of mine. I was able to speak to the owner that day about meeting with me and giving me a quote. He showed me the product they use and how it works and book me in for the next day to do a actual quote. He went up to my roof, reviewed my roof, took pictures and sat down with me and showed me all that was wrong with my roof. He went through everything with me and provided me a quote. Two days later (on a Sat) I approved the job and he booked the work for Tues. Unfortunately it rained Tues so they came and did the work on Wed and finished Thurs so they were not rushing through some major work that needed to be done. He worked hard on giving me the best price. They made me feel comfortable and happy with my decision to go with them. My roof looks amazing. Thank you again for the men that did the work and for the owner being there every step of the way.

It was a pleasure working with you!

Guy L in Nepean
Guy L in Nepean

Roof replacement

I had my mind set on using another company to install my new roof but after meeting Joey and seeing how professional he was, I decided to go with Diamond Empire. The whole crew were friendly, courteous, professional and extremely accommodating. They started and finished the job when they said they would. Actually, Robbie showed up early on the first day, anxious to get started!

The roof looks great and I feel that I made a 100% correct decision using Diamond Empire.

Thanks guys...

I'm glad that you placed your confidence in us and our team to deliver a new roof for you. it was a great pleasure working with you.

Anita in Nepean
Anita in Nepean

A new roof!

I experienced a leak this spring in my house and I realized I needed a new roof. Diamond Empire was recommended to me and I was immediately impressed by their professional approach. Joey took the time to sit down with me and reviewed my roofing options and the estimate. He was able to fit me in on short notice. I found the pricing very reasonable and the workmanship is excellent. Joey is proud of his company and that was evident in his work. The team is very friendly - a pleasure to work with and I have a new roof that looks amazing! I would definitely recommend Diamond Empire!

Thank you again for trusting in us it was a great pleasure to take care of your home.

mr.realestate91
mr.realestate91
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent service. The job was done with perfection and in a timely matter. Very punctual and hardworking. Highly recommended company.

Thank you for your business it was a pleasure working with you Dario!

Maurice Franklin from Ottawa
Maurice Franklin from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof replacement

When my roof shingles started warping and leaks from the roof it was a very stressful time. Joey came in and explained the process and warranty that's included in the roof and made me feel more at ease that this situation would be fixed on time and on budget and he delivered.

Thank you for the excellent service and the peace of mind you gave my wife and I. I highly recommend Joey for any roof repairs needed.

Thank you for trusting in us Maurice it was our pleasure to help. Best Wishes

More about Monarchy Build

Roofing and siding installations in Ottawa done with ease. Monarchy provides you with its local team of Royally-Certified™ Contractors, and quality materials and construction for an all-in-one, build experience.

Roofing, Siding, and Heating & Air Conditioning
We provide a wide range of products. All material and labor come with a full 10 year warranty. Ask for more details!
Roof Replacement Shingle Repair New Roof Flat Roof Metal Roof Siding Siding Repair Full Home Renovation Residential & Commercial
We provide a wide range of brands. Ask for more details!
We focus in on what our homeowners want with the assist of our designers and experienced employees to ensure the homeowner gets what they want!
We specialize in taking your ideas and developing a comprehensive solution including a full demonstration of the product and services. Turnkey solutions means we assume accountability and mitigate the stresses of a renovation with our tried and true process!
2009
Cheque, Certified Cheque, E-Transfer, Cash
Shingle Master Applicator, Velux & Maximum Ventilation Certified, Self Adhered Membrane Certified
Homestars, BBB, Jiffy Pro, Bark Elite, Ottawa Contractors Association, Houzz Pro
50+ Years