HomeStars  >  Carpenters in Caledon  >  Mr. Handyman of Headwaters, York North & Halton

Reviews for Mr. Handyman of Headwaters, York North & Halton

wilburdan
1 review Rockwood, ON

A squirrel chewed a hole in my dining room outside wall. He patched up the hole and prepared it for painting. He also filled in the hole on the outside of my house and secured it so that the squirrel cannot get back in.

Peter N.
7 reviews Guelph, ON

The handyman showed up on time and was very personable. He got right down to business and had the awkward piece of missing siding back in place in good time. The job was done to my best expectations. Overall very good work.

KA from Mississauga
2 reviews ミシサガ, ON

I was going to install the custom sized mirror closet doors by myself after the Lowe's rep advised it is pretty simple and easy to install them. But my closet is not typical closet setting and it was not easy to install. I found that out after I received special ordered doors which are not returnable. I contacted some closet specialized companies but they refused due to doors are not their product. I contacted another one, but was refused again. I sweated that I may have to get rid of these expensive doors... And I contacted Mr.Handyman. Raul called me back. He is very nice and polite. He sent Rob. Rob is knowledgeable and he came back next day to install. The cost was exactly what he estimated. He stayed until the installation was completed and inspected. A big relief and a great job!!
Thank you very much Rob!

Peter N.
7 reviews Guelph, ON

Assisted Review

Mr. handyman was on time. Their technicians gave friendly service and were fast and efficient. They communicated well and understood my concerns and acted on them. Overall a great experience.

Raeid
6 reviews Milton, ON

Assisted Review

Mr. Handyman Headwaters was everything I expected and more. The technician Steve was excellent. He was very professional and knowledgeable, as well as very courteous. The quality of workmanship was excellent. I'd definitely call and request Steve again if there's anything around the house that I can't handle.

Michelle Mills from Shelburne
1 review King, ON

Assisted Review

Mr. handyman completed some drywall and paint work for the customer. the customer commented that our technician Steve was completely punctual and professional. the technician did a wonderful job on their ceiling and was very clean and tidy while completing the work.

Cheryl Caissie from Milton

Assisted Review

Mr. Handyman, came in and repaired some caulking in the kitchen around the sink, that was done improperly the first time. Mr. handyman also repaired some caulking around the bathtub/shower area. We sent our most senior technician to complete this work.

Sam in Georgetown
1 review GEORGETOWN, ON

I hired mr. handyman to come to my home and repair my eaves trough which were sagging a little bit. They told me it would be approximatley 1 hour to repair and only a few hundred dollars. 4 hours later my eaves trough were sitting on my front lawn and I was informed that they could not be re-mounted and they would have to replace them instead. I told them to leave but I still got a bill for $1200.00 and was left with no eaves trough. I would NEVER EVER recommend them to anyone.

Paula in Caledon East
1 review Caledon, ON

Needed to have a ceiling fan replaced and it was too high for me to reach. They did an ok job of replacing it but I found the cost to be too high for the job.

More about Mr. Handyman of Headwaters, York North & Halton

Busy schedules make both major and minor home repairs hard to get to. Now your growing "To Do" list looks overwhelming and unmanageable. One call to Mr. Handyman solves all your home repair headaches.

Mr. Handyman technicians are highly skilled craftsmen with an average of 10 years’ experience in the trades. We’re home repair and improvement experts, and we are known for the quality of our workmanship and professional reliability, so you know the job will be done correctly and efficiently on the first visit.