Torontowide Waterproofing

Reviews for Torontowide Waterproofing

mukundan from Toronto
mukundan from Toronto

leaking basement wall

Several companies did not respond to my calls about the water leaking in my basement I felt relieved when Toronto Wide
responded quickly,& came within a few days. I have had no problems with the leak even after heavy rains.The crew was courteous and left the place spotless. The company owner showed up himself late afternoon to make sure everything was in order. I was given a 25 year warranty. I would recommend
Toronto Wide Waterproofing to anybody!!

Lawrence Brady from Toronto
Lawrence Brady from Toronto

Complete Foundation Seal

Third time is the charm. After having not one, but two previous companies attempt to resolve our foundation issues, we finally called T.W.W. Very knowledgable, polite and efficient. Sealed complete foundation in a few days and left my property looking beautiful. The 25 yr guarantee helped my wife rest easy but it has been almost 5 years and we haven't had a problem thus far. Would refer anyone with a "wet basement". Save yourself the aggrevation i went through with the larger companies and call Toronto Wide first.

Lawrence

Samu L
Samu L
1 review York, ON

Waterproofing my basement

There was a unfirmiliar smell coming from my cold room. This room is all drywalled so I couldn't see a problem. I called this company and they came over right away. They suggested to cut the drywall just to make sure it wasn't condensation. We found that the lower half of my foundation was damp. The company waterproofed the front of my home with a double membrane. The project manager informed me step by step. I couldn't of bin more comfortable with the work performed. I haven't had a problem since.

Teresa1 North York
Teresa1 North York

Waterprofed my entire house I had cracks in my foundation and leekage of water in my basement.

I'm a single woman and do not know much about construction and less about my foundation. This company I picked from 3 other quotes and interviews because of the time that was spent with me explaining the whole process. The work was done expertly and the men that worked on my house were professional polite and answered any question I had with no hesitation. The work was completed in May 2008 and I have not seen a drop of water in my basement since. The company even did a call back to make sure everything was OK. I like this company to because it is family owned and adds that personal touch that you need when you are having your house worked on. I highly recommend this company.

dell park ave
dell park ave
1 review North York, ON

Basement waterproofing around the residence

I started to do some renovation around the house June 2008. Hired this company to do waterproofing and interlocking for the backyard and the front of the house. But since they started was only mess and no organization at all. They did the work half fast, used the right material, but they provided inferior work since begining to the end. Was nothing else then mistakes. After they finished their work they start repairing immediately, because I have water inside the basement. After they finished the repair not more then 2 weeks I had water inside the basement again in the same spot. Does this company looks relaiable? They would come to work whenever they feel like. For them was not important to leave a satistfy custemer behind their job, but just to get the money and do the work half fast and not even right. Never mind time frame and contract obligation and garbage all arround the house.I Never had this kind of experience in my life. In the mean time I had other contractor to do other works and they are very reliable and they are doing excelent job. In the mean time I am interviewing other companies to come and repair thier job. What a summer!!!