General Contractors

1 review Belleville, ON

Crown Moulding Installation

Assisted Review

L6Y 3B9

Daniel and his team did an amazing job with installing crown moulding in our home. We would recommend Vella Contracting to our friends and family. They are very professional, honest and punctual. Thanks Daniel!

Thank you for choosing Vella Contracting for your crown moulding project Robin. The LED lighting looks amazing as well!

Cedric and Jacqui from Oakville
Cedric and Jacqui from Oakville

Crown Moulding and Baseboards

Assisted Review

Beautiful work! Long did an outstanding job with the crown moulding and baseboards. Very professional and thorough with setup and cleanup. Daniel was very easy to communicate with via email! We would highly recommend Vella Contracting! Thanks Daniel and Long!

-Cedric and Jacqui

Thanks Cedric and Jacqui for giving us the opportunity to install your crown moulding and baseboards. Your kind comments are also greatly appreciated.

Victor from Vaughan
Victor from Vaughan

L6Y 3B9

Lots of choices, easy to deal with, does not ask for deposit and did a very good job. finished the job as promise. Did a very clean job. Job well done

Thank you Victor for using Vella Contracting for your Crown Moulding and for taking the time to write a nice review for us. Much appreciated!

tom from Oakville
tom from Oakville

crown moulding

I contacted Vella contracting for a estimate for crown moulding I spoke to Daniel and we set up a date and time for him to come to my home for a estimate .He arrived at the exact time we specified He brought samples of the different types of crown mouldings and sizes my wife and I choose the crown moulding that we liked while he was measuring the area that we wanted done. He gave us a quote for the job we were very please with the price we set up a date and time for him to come to do the job
he came on the date and time we arranged he did the installed and did a great job made very little mess and they cleaned up after they were finished. Daniel all the time was very polite and pleasant in our conversations with my wife or myself We would highly recommened them to our friends and family or any one else GREAT JOB DANIEL

Hi Tom. Thank you for the opportunity to work in your home and for taking the time to write a review for us. It is greatly appreciated.

shobana from Mississauga
shobana from Mississauga

Crown Moulding

L6Y 3B9

We wanted crown moulding installed in our kitchen and foyer and called Vella Contracting for an estimate. Daniel responded and came with samples, and helped us choose our moulding. On the Installation date, Daniel and Carlo came on time and installed the mouldings. In fact, it looked so good, we called them back to install in our living, bathroom, family room and upstairs. They did an amazing job, even above the curved wall over our stairs. We have recommended Vella contracting to our friends and neighbours. Thank you Daniel & Carlo!

Thank you Shobana. It was a pleasure working with you as well.

Nathan Sharma from Woodbridge
Nathan Sharma from Woodbridge
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Crown moulding, wainscotting, and additional millwork

L6Y 3B9

Vella Contracting was recommended to us from family members that had worked with Daniel Vella in the past. Daniel was quick to respond to our initial message, and met with us the next day to provide samples of crown moulding and panels for wainscoting. When we didn’t find what we were looking in the samples, Daniel was quick in getting us additional samples to choose from, and provided us with great suggestions on design and layout.
His estimates beat out any of the other contractor’s we met with. Daniel started and finished the project within the dates he initially provided. He and his team were on time every day, and kept the work area extremely clean. Daniel and his team were a pleasure to be around. The finished project was OUTSTANDING.

We will definitely have Daniel back for future reno projects.

Thank you Nathan. Your wainscoting and crown moulding look amazing. Excellent choice! I can't wait to see it finished with paint.

Luba from Toronto
Luba from Toronto

Crown moulding

Daniel and David did a superb job of crown moulding in a very difficult room in my 100+ yr old house. Daniel designed a brilliant double moulding treatment that was a perfect solution to bridge problematic walls with a more problematic ceiling. All was done in a day; neat and tidy work in a most professional manner. I very highly recommend Vella Contracting. Thanks guys!

Thank you for the comments Luba. I'm happy with the way it turned out and I'm glad you like it. We look forward to working with you and Fred again soon.

Christine; Royal York/Dixon
Christine; Royal York/Dixon
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Crown Moulding / Wainscotting

Daniel did a fantastic job with our crown and amazing job with our wainscotting. We had it installed going up our stairs and it is gorgeous! I have recommended Vella contracting to others and will use them in the future!

Thank you Christine for the kind words. We look forward to working with you again in a couple weeks.

selena in Oakville
selena in Oakville
3 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

crown moulding

Daniel and his crew were in and out. Very punctual, extremely professional, and did an outstanding job within the time frame that he advised. Crown moulding in main floor powder room, den, bedroom, and main bath. Definitely my go-to guy for any future jobs. Highly recommend.

Thank you very much Selena. We look forward to working with you again!

Vicky in Guelph
Vicky in Guelph
8 reviews Guelph, ON

Crown Moulding

Daniel, Carlo and David arrived on time to install crown moulding in our home. They did a fabulous job! Friendly and very professional! I was originally advised by another company, after they measured my home, that I would require 680 sq ft. of moulding. Once Daniel from Vella Contracting completed the job, he reported to me that I needed much less than that. His honesty was very much appreciated!.I would HIGHLY recommend Vella Contracting to everyone!

Thank you Vicky. It was a pleasure working for you as well.

More about Vella Contracting

Thank you for choosing Vella Contracting! We are a full-service contracting company and we have been remodeling homes across the GTA and surrounding areas since 2006. We focus mainly on residential interior finishing, which includes everything from full bathroom renovations to fine detailed trimwork. Our work has recently been featured ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Brampton?