Vella Contracting

General Contractors
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Brampton  >  Vella Contracting
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Vella Contracting

plamacchia in caledon

After searching long and hard we finally came across Vella Contracting who we found on Homestars. After reading many positive reviews we contacted Daniel to come and provide us with a quote for crown moulding. There was no question of our decision to hire Daniel and they began working promptly 2 days later, arrived on time and set up their equipment and ensured that everything in my home was well protected as if it were their own. Not only did they complete the job in one day they did a beautiful and seamless job.

Their work is immaculate and they even took the time to adjoin the new crown moulding seamlessly into the existing cabinetry moulding which blew us away.

They were very friendly, respectful, polite, cleaned up right after themselves and were excellent with my children.

Its very hard to find people that take such pride in their work. I cannot wait for them to complete other upgrades that we will be adding to our home and I will highly recommend them to my friends and family. Great job guys keep up the amazing work !!!!!

Job Price

All I can say is WOW!!! This made my day! Actually, my week! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Your words touched on most, if not all of the things that we strive for as a business. We most definitely take pride in our work and do our very best to exceed your expectations. Thank you also for welcoming us into your home. You have a beautiful family and it was an honour being able to work with all of you, even the adorable little ones! :)

E in Markham

Daniel came to my rescue after a nightmare contractor made a mess of my laundry room and the entrance to my house. Daniel removed an extensive amount of horribly installed trim work in my foyer, main hall and rounded walls of my 2 open circular staircases - repaired the significantly damaged walls and then resinstalled the trim beautifully! He also removed and reinstalled all my laundry cabinets flawlessly. Daniel is an exceptional professional -- meticulous with details, tidy, on time and on budget. You're a lifesaver Daniel! I would not hesitate to recommend you!

Job Price

Thank you so much Elizabeth!!! Unfortunately, there are a lot of guys out there that really don't take pride in their work and are often more concerned with taking advantage of kind people like yourself. It was our pleasure to serve you. The wainscoting looks absolutely beautiful in your foyer!

1 review Simcoe County, ON

Great job! Fast and highest quality. Reliable and responsible. Friendly. I will recommend Vella company without any hesitation (and trust me - I had really bad experience with contractors before, so those guys just reinstated my trust in people!). Thank you Daniel, Long and other guys.

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us and for choosing Vella Contracting to install your crown moulding and baseboards. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to call...or text lol

Domenic in Brampton

You need a contractor don't look anywhere else Daniel and his team I highly recommend. From start to finish he is neat, organized, clean and takes extra pride in his work.

You wont be disappointed whatsoever.

Job Price

Thank you Domenic! Very much appreciated. We always do our best to keep our projects clean and run them as seamlessly as possible. It really comes down to respect for the people we work for and the place they call home. Thanks again.

Joe in North york

Daniel and his team did an awesome job installing crown moulding in my house over a couple of years ago. I never had a chance to leave a comment at the time on homestars, so better late then never. Daniel was amazing and the crown adds a great touch to the house. I would recommend Daniel to anyone. He also provided me with advise on future projects and would use him again in a heartbeat. True professional!

Job Price

Thanks so much Joe! I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us, even a couple years after we did your crown moulding. Like you said, "better late than never." Great to hear from you!

Ivor Hanna from Brampton

From beginning to end Daniel was a true professional. From the measuring and the quote and finding a suitable time to complete the project. Price was competitive and the job was completed as planned with little to no mess and to my complete satisfaction. I highly recommend Daniel and his team to complete your project to your satisfaction. I will certainly use his services again.

Job Price

Thank you Ivor for taking the time to write a review for us. The crown moulding looks great!

June from Caledon

Assisted Review

Daniel is amazing. He definitely knows his stuff, he was patient and took his time working with me and my husband to ensure we selected the right finishings for our project, I couldn't have been happier with the results. His prices are great and they do a quick and clean precise job. His entire team is professional, and courteous. I will be calling Vella Contracting back to complete the other areas of the home, including the crown moulding on my 2nd floor. I would recommend him a thousand times over.

Job Price

Hi June! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review for us. It was a pleasure working on your crown moulding and wainscoting. Thanks again and we look forward to working with you in the future. :)

J S.

Excellent work done by Incredible people! Crown Moulding on top of kitchen cabinets and on ceiling of kitchen! Absolutely beautiful craftsmanship. Excellent service at a very reasonable price!! While they were doing our kitchen cabinet crownthey noticed the crown we had purchased was created different from piece to piece. They took their abilities to modify the crown to get it all to appear the same. Then when we had them there we decided to see if they could finish the kitchen ceiling as well with crown. This was not originally in the quote or planning but Daniel was very accommodating and everything was taken care of with no pain or issues! Would definitely recommend this company to friends and family!! Thanks Daniel

Job Price

Thank you for choosing Vella Contracting to do the crown moulding in your kitchen and taking the time to write such a nice review for us! Greatly appreciated!

Robin from Belleville
1 review Belleville, ON

Assisted Review

Daniel and his team did an amazing job with installing crown moulding in our home. We would recommend Vella Contracting to our friends and family. They are very professional, honest and punctual. Thanks Daniel!

Job Price

Thank you for choosing Vella Contracting for your crown moulding project Robin. The LED lighting looks amazing as well!

More about Vella Contracting

Thank you for choosing Vella Contracting! We are a full-service contracting company and we have been remodeling homes across the GTA and surrounding areas since 2006. We focus mainly on residential interior finishing, which includes everything from full bathroom renovations to fine detailed trimwork. Our work has recently ...