Inner Bay Renos

Port Rowan ON N0E1M0
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Port Rowan  >  Inner Bay Renos

Reviews for Inner Bay Renos

afrees in Toronto

Matt put in new flooring at my cottage, replaced the sub-floor and drywall in our utility closet, replaced a drop-ceiling with drywall. He was so great to work with, he communicated openly and frequently throughout the process. He was able to fit us in earlier than expected and did truly excellent work. He referred us to other local contractors to take on other elements like counterop installation. Maya now handles our lawn and garden care. I am so pleased to have found such great, trusted contractors in my area.

Thanks alot! has been a great working experience working with you guys. give us a call any time.

Jason in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

We were fortunate enough to have Matthew and Maya come do some work on our condo. Matthew did a timely, cost effective and excellent job doing the flooring on the main floor of our house. We found him very professional and were extremely impressed with his work and kind personality. My wife and I highly recommend Inner Bay renovations and will definitely recommend him to family and friends. Maya did the painting on the top floor of our house and my wife and I were exceptionally pleased with her work as well. I have nothing negative to say about this company as their work was top notch. Thanks again guys and we are looking forward to future work we will have for you!

Thanks Jason and family for allowing us to work with you again. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future on other projects and renovations.

B Johal in Port Rowan
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Matt is a real pleasure to work with. He is honest and efficient, and the quality of the workmanship is superb. He is very knowledgeable in a variety of trades, from carpentry to electrical and plumbing. Fair pricing for a job well done. Looking forward to hiring Inner Bay for more even projects in the near future.

Thanks Bj. Your basement turned out amazing. Glad you were happy with everything.

Sunrise Centre Shoppers Drug Mart
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Matt is great. He responds timeously to requests for any maintenance issues at my store. His ability to carry out the necessary work efficiently and his attention to detail is a worthy attribute. I am sure that once you use his company for a project you will not want to change.

Thanks Lashen, Was a pleasure working with you at that store. I'm glad the connection turned into a good friendship.

Chris LeCler from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Maya painted most of the interior of our home. She was always punctual and has a wonderful personality! In addition, the quality of her work was outstanding. Very detail oriented and precise. I would highly recommend her services!

Thanks Chris, maya's work is always praised by all our customers.

Zach Holloway from London
1 review London, ON

I had Maya from Inner Bay Renos repair some touch ups, paint my house, refinish and paint the trim and in general restore the life into my dull house! I was very happy with the service Maya provided me, the price was more than reasonable, and she was always on time but most importantly on schedule! I have and will continue to refer her to my friends and family, keep up the good work Inner Bay Renos!

I'll see you for phase two of my renovation!
Zach Holloway