Inner Bay Renos

Travis in Toronto
Travis in Toronto
0 reviews Port Rowan, ON

Crawl Space Repair

We hired Matt to do floor joist and structural repair work in our entire crawlspace. During his work it became evident that Matt is a professional in every sense of the word. His knowledge, pricing, dedication to the job, and work quality exceed all expectations. We will not hesitate to hire Matt for any future work that needs to be done. If you are looking to have any work done around your house Matt is the guy to call, you will not be disappointed. Thank you for all your hard work, we look forward to hiring you again in the future.

You and your family have been exceptionally kind during these trying times

The amount of issues found in your newly acquired home was upsetting I am sure to say the least.

I am glad I was able to help you and your family keep this beautiful home alive and standing for future generations to come.

Your generosity and concern for all of our safety while we worked in your crawl space was heart warming. I have not met a kinder and more generous family, ever.

Thank you again for your kind words, for the work you gave us, and for taking good care of us while we worked.

Sheila N. in Hamilton
Sheila N. in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Painting & Renovations

Maya took on the difficult job of painting over knotty pine wood. We had knotty pine on every window frame (21 in total), every door frame and all baseboards. We did not want to see any knots showing through after the paint job and she explained that this would involve several layers of different types of coatings formulated to cover knotty pine. We couldn't be more pleased with the end result. Also, Maya painted all the walls and ceilings with amazing precision. We have never seen such perfect cutting in. She fixed imperfections so well, we couldn't find them when she was done. We are thrilled with her level of perfection and will use her services again.

Matt built a bedroom closet and completed a number of electrical jobs, including the installation of over the range microwave, 3 ceiling fans, various light fixtures and kitchen pot lights. He also replaced all light switches and plugs with more modern brushed nickle ones. The quality of his work was excellent and we will continue to use his services in the future.

It was our pleasure to help you with your projects.

Bob & Pauline Halcovitch in Port Rowan
Bob & Pauline Halcovitch in Port Rowan
1 review Port Rowan, ON

Entire basement renovated in our home, generator installed, cottage bathroom

Excellent workmanship on multitude of projects along with an ability to suggest strategies regarding the use of quality products that made the finished product look the best.
Matt is always on time and puts in a full day's work. In addition to all the projects previously listed he reinforced the roof at our cottage prior to a new metal roof being applied. This was a really difficult job but as usual he did a fantastic job.

Bob and Pauline along with their son Terry, were all a pleasure to work for. I look forward to continuing to work with this amazing and generous family.

Stephen in Waterford
Stephen in Waterford
0 reviews Port Rowan, ON

Deck Staining

Maya just finished staining my deck. I am very pleased with her work. It was done on time and at a reasonable price which did not increase from her original quote. Maya did a great job painting my boat house 2 years ago which is why I wanted her back to do my deck. No regrets here.

Rita in London
Rita in London
1 review London, ON

Shower renovation

I used Inner Bay for my shower reno and was very pleased with Matt’s work. I will definitely use him again for future projects in my home. Highly recommend Matt!

Jessie Sosnicki in Port Rowan
Jessie Sosnicki in Port Rowan
1 review Port Rowan, ON

Kitchen and Dining Room Renovation

Matt and Maya made our dreams come true! We are farmers and the house always seems to be last on our list of things to ever spend money on. We really needed to update our old, tired dated ranch. Matt of Inner Bay Renos took care of all the demo, opened up the space beautifully, added amazing windows to the west, put two french doors to the south out to our deck, put in a brilliant bead board ceiling, did flooring, electrical, lighting and helped with the cabinet installation! His awesome wife Maya did the painting of the space. These two are pros all the way. We got the views we've been waiting over a decade for and the industrial farmhouse look within our budget. His quote was honest, fair and worth every cent. He worked very hard, always showing up when he said he would and got the project done within the two month deadline. You can tell he has passion for what he does as every day he cleaned up the work space! We booked him a year in advance for our project. Excellent contractor! And you can't beat Maya's painting either! Would hire him again in a heartbeat!

if i could review this family they would get a 10 out of 10.

extreamly friendly and helpful throughout whole job. they also did a good job with my designer laying out the whole job almost a year in advance.

with minimal changes the job went super smooth and i myself and very happy with results.

thanks for your very nice review jessi and sosnicki family!

afrees in Toronto
afrees in Toronto

Flooring & Drywall

Matt put in new flooring at my cottage, replaced the sub-floor and drywall in our utility closet, replaced a drop-ceiling with drywall. He was so great to work with, he communicated openly and frequently throughout the process. He was able to fit us in earlier than expected and did truly excellent work. He referred us to other local contractors to take on other elements like counterop installation. Maya now handles our lawn and garden care. I am so pleased to have found such great, trusted contractors in my area.

Thanks alot! has been a great working experience working with you guys. give us a call any time.

Jason in Kitchener
Jason in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

living room and dining room flooring as well as upstairs painting

We were fortunate enough to have Matthew and Maya come do some work on our condo. Matthew did a timely, cost effective and excellent job doing the flooring on the main floor of our house. We found him very professional and were extremely impressed with his work and kind personality. My wife and I highly recommend Inner Bay renovations and will definitely recommend him to family and friends. Maya did the painting on the top floor of our house and my wife and I were exceptionally pleased with her work as well. I have nothing negative to say about this company as their work was top notch. Thanks again guys and we are looking forward to future work we will have for you!

Thanks Jason and family for allowing us to work with you again. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future on other projects and renovations.

B Johal in Port Rowan
B Johal in Port Rowan
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Basement

Matt is a real pleasure to work with. He is honest and efficient, and the quality of the workmanship is superb. He is very knowledgeable in a variety of trades, from carpentry to electrical and plumbing. Fair pricing for a job well done. Looking forward to hiring Inner Bay for more even projects in the near future.

Thanks Bj. Your basement turned out amazing. Glad you were happy with everything.

Sunrise Centre Shoppers Drug Mart
Sunrise Centre Shoppers Drug Mart
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Store lighting

Matt is great. He responds timeously to requests for any maintenance issues at my store. His ability to carry out the necessary work efficiently and his attention to detail is a worthy attribute. I am sure that once you use his company for a project you will not want to change.

Thanks Lashen, Was a pleasure working with you at that store. I'm glad the connection turned into a good friendship.

Looking for Handyman Services pros in Port Rowan?