Curtis-E Movers

Reviews for Curtis-E Movers

Kim from Oakville
Kim from Oakville

Piano Move

Curtis and his team were very courteous and personable. Curtis had given me a time estimate for their arrival and then he called ahead to let us know exactly when they were on the way. Once they arrived, they were extremely careful with our piano yet the whole move went quite quickly. I would definitely recommend this team!

Thanks for the very special review!

Hafiz imran Lateef from Mississauga
Hafiz imran Lateef from Mississauga

move

i have used them for the move of my house . They were efficient , quick and very cooperative . I had heard many stories about movers in general so i was scared to hire any movers but my experience with them was great .I will strongly recommend them .

I am so pleased with this review because it tells me CURTIS that there is to many people taking advantage of the real people and I am so glad that we could do this for this nice family and we will always be there for them. THANKS!

Kalina D'Orazio from Mississauga
Kalina D'Orazio from Mississauga

Moving a piano

These guys were so careful and treated my piano like it was gold. I have seen piano movers who moved so quickly and actually once had a piano scratched by a piano mover. These guys know the value of teamwork and they took as much time as they needed to ensure the piano and my house were unscathed in the move. Mike was very courteous and pleasant to deal with. I will definitely recommend this company to anyone I know who needs a mover. They moved my furniture and then put it all back after they were done too. These are the guys you want moving your valuables!

Kalina
Thank you for this review. We were happy that we were able to assist you and your compliments go the distance!

Sincere Regards,
Curtis Torraville

Chris Baradinskas from Milton
Chris Baradinskas from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

moving

Curtis and Mike were professional, nothing was damaged and even tho' we added a couple of pieces to the load they were terrific about it and stuck to the quoted price. I willingly gave them a well earned bonus!

THANKS CHRIS, That review is so nice of you and we are here for you all time. THANKS!

Benoit  from Oakville
Benoit from Oakville

Moving a Treadmill

Curtis EMovers were amazing. My wife contacted them at noon and they were around to help us move a treadmill around 3pm the same day. Very efficient & careful while moving the heavy piece. Well organized and polite.

I have only good thing to say about them!

HI BENOIT, Thanks so very much for a remarkable review for my company and we will always be here for you and your wife to help if you need us again. THANKS!

Alice
Alice

Moving 5 appliances

Curtis and his crew were a pleasure to work. They were prompt and efficient and none of my appliances were damaged. I would highly recommend him to a family or friend.

Terri Frances from Milton
Terri Frances from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

movers

I contacted Curtis-E Movers to assist with our move. The owner came out the same day to provide a written guarenteed estimate. The movers showed up on time and were extremely fast and efficient. I was very impressed with both the owner of this company as well as the workers which he's hired. The owner even came out the next day to hep me anchor in the wall units to make it safer for my children. I would recommend this company to anyone that was looking to hire professional movers for their future moves, in fact, whenever I have to move again I know who I'll be calling:)

Jason Haley from Burlington
Jason Haley from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Hot Tub Move

I had purchased a second hand hot tub weighing 750 lbs and needed it moved from one yard to another. Curtis and his team graciously offered to move it on relatively short notice to accomodate the electrician that I had already booked. He and his team made the job look easy and relocated the tub much faster than I would have expected. Job well done guys!

Natalie Duckett from Oakville
Natalie Duckett from Oakville

service

Curtis, thanks to you and your organized and efficient team. The move was such a success. Not one single item was damaged. After searching several moving companies, I couldn't believe how outrages the prices were. Your prices are extremely reasonable. I've put out the word to friends and family on what a great and honest team you all are. My recommendation to all viewers, you are definately dealing with genuine, honest people. I rate you guys all a 10.

More about Curtis-E Movers

Curtis Torraville is the owner/ operator of Curtis-E Movers. In his 25+ years in the moving business, he has pretty much seen it all. On too many occasions, that has meant witnessing other moving companies failing to provide their clients with the level of service that they deserved. This was ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Oakville?