Elite Trade Painting (Calgary)

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
10423 Maplemont Rd. SE Calgary AB T2J 1W3

InstagramFacebook
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Elite Trade Painting (Calgary)

Best of 2021 winner 7 timesBest of 2021winner 7 times

Reviews for Elite Trade Painting (Calgary)

Lisa Gavin in Calgary
Lisa Gavin in Calgary

The entire interior

Elite Trade painting came and painted the entire interior of my house, they were fantastic from start to finish. They covered all of their bases from pre-production to an excellent clean up. I had a number of colours and accent walls and all of my wishes were granted! The painters were super friendly and the manager made choosing colors and the the difference of paint products very easy. I highly recommend Elite trade painting to anyone I know. I will be having them do the exterior of my house next summer!

Thanks Lisa. Glad you like all of the colours. Enjoy your fall and we look forward to working with you on the exterior next summer!

Brad Thompson
Brad Thompson

Painting

I've worked with Elite Trade Painting on several projects and the homeowners were always thrilled with their results. I then required some work to be completed on my home. Chris came by for an estimate, he scheduled an appropriate date and his crew finished on time, leaving no mess and completed what I required. I'd use and still recommend Elite Trade Painting.

Thanks Brad. Good to hear your enjoyed our service. Looking forward to working with you on future projects!

More about Elite Trade Painting (Calgary)

Elite Trade Painting provides professional painting services to residential, business and industrial clients. Extensive product knowledge and the use of highly skilled trades people ensure that Elite Trade Painting's customer service are continuously upheld.

Services offered

Interior Painting - Exterior Painting - Residential Painting - Painting - Painters - Commercial Painting - Decks - Fences - Staining - Stucco Painting - Laquer - Spraying - Drywall Repair - Drywall - Power Washing - Trim Installation

Elite Trade Painting Services: Calgary - Okotoks - High River - Chestermere - Airdrie - Cochrane

We carry $5,000,000.00 in liability insurance, full WCB coverage and a 2 year written guarantee on our work. We are members of the BBB.

Elite Trade Painting will guarantee your satisfaction at every stage of
the painting process. We are a top choice Calgary Painter.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors and Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Elite Trade Painting uses all professional grade paints and stains. We will work with any professional supplier at your request. The main paint suppliers we work with are Dulux Paints, Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, Cloverdale, and Pratt and Lambert.
Painting - Residential Interior Painting - Residential Exterior Painting - Commercial Interior Painting - Commercial Exterior Painting - Painters - Brush and Roll - Residential Painting - Commercial Painting - Decks - Fences - Staining - Stucco Painting - Laquer - Spraying - Spray Painting - Drywall Repair - Drywall - Power Washing - Trim Installation - Cabinet Refinishing - Cabinet Painting - Design Consultation Services - Colour Consultation - High-End Finishes - Carpentry - Exterior Stucco Painting
Premium products from: Dulux Paints - Benjamin Moore - Sherwin Williams - PPG Architectural Coatings - Sikkens Stains - Pratt and Lambert - Cloverdale - Farrow & Ball - C2 Paint
Brush and Roll, Spraying, Stains
We specialize in all commercial and residential paint and stain coatings and applications.
2005
Full Customer Satisfaction
Cheque, Cash, Interac E-Mail Transer, Visa, Mastercard
City of Calgary and all surrounding areas
BBB Accredited