Elite Trade Painting (Calgary)

Calgary AB T2J 1W3

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Elite Trade Painting (Calgary)

Reviews for Elite Trade Painting (Calgary)

Abe in Calgary
Abe in Calgary

Bedroom Painting

I got a quick responses to get a fair quote from Chris and got my project started very quick thanks to Erin. My painter Slawek did a great job painting 3 upstairs bedrooms and I would recommend him and Elite Trade Painting.

Painting outside of house

I made contact with Elite Trade Painting last year and had our house painted. Unfortunately, I didn't like the color which I had chosen myself . I decided to have it painted again this summer and am very happy with the color this time.
Both crews worked professionaly and timely. They cleaned up after their jobs were finished.
I have nothing but praise for them.
H. Walther

Exterior Home painting

Everything was top notch from the quote to the finished product. We would certainly hire this company for our next project in a heartbeat. We had the exterior painted, including soffits, all wood trim, all siding as well as the interior of our attached garage. Everything was done with utmost care and in a timely matter. Any questions we had, the answers were always clear and with confidence. Excellent work!

Thanks for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to post about your experience.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Great job painting interior walls of residential condo

My friend recommended Elite trade painting because she had a great interaction with Chris who owns the Calgary branch. She didn't use them because she wanted a specific type of paint, but I decided to give Elite a try. They have me a fair estimate for the work (I compared them with one other company), and it ended up costing just a bit more because of the extra coat that was needed to lighten the previously dark walls. They communicated this and I wasn't caught off guard and they use a great little app to keep you posted on the work being done with update photos of the progress. I value communication very much, and everyone was so helpful, from the admin staff, to the owner and the estimator and especially the painting crew! Chris followed up and was very prompt with answering all the questions I had about paint, cost, color choice, etc. I was very lucky to get one of their seasoned pros, Dan, and he was amazing! He showed up on time, was honest and open about the work and worked hard and efficiently. The walls looked great! Only thing I was a bit confused about was some paint that had got on the ceiling obviously from rolling, but the paint color was an off white color, so it isn't the end of the world that it got on the ceiling.

Thanks for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to post

Audrey in Calgary
Audrey in Calgary

Interior painting

Excellent quality interior paint job! Crew was friendly, professional and responsive. Very thorough cleanup, too. Would definitely hire again.

Thanks for your review!

Melissa
Melissa

House Repaint

So impressed with the the crew and great communication! They came in got it done and it looks amazing!! Will use for our basement project for sure!

Thanks for your review. We appreciate it, looking forward to the opportunity to work with you again!

NConway
NConway

Prepare and paint two bedrooms

Elite did an awesome job. Fit me into their schedule on short notice, great communication, great job on the painting, cleaned everything up and do exactly what they said they would do. I would use them again for any project, large or small

Thanks for your review. We appreciate it!

Fletcher in Calgary
Fletcher in Calgary

Interior house painting

Elite Trade Painting painted our interior walls, ceilings, doors, and closets. They did an excellent job! All of their team members were very responsive and professional. I would definitely hire Elite Trade Painting again.

Thanks for your review.

Linda
Linda

Indoor House Painting

Elite Trade Painting did an excellent job with the painting of the entire main floor of our house. Brad, Randy and team were great to work with. They took care in protecting our house during the job, and worked in a couple adjustments we made during the job. They were always present when they said they would be and kept a tidy work area. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a painting company.

Fantastic Painters

We have used Elite Trade Painting on three separate projects. Their employees are knowledgeable regarding paint types and choices, professional, punctual, and accommodating. Their work is impeccable.
We were extremely pleased with Elite and would highly recommend them for any interior or exterior paint work.

More about Elite Trade Painting (Calgary)

Elite Trade Painting provides professional painting services to residential, business and industrial clients. Extensive product knowledge and the use of highly skilled trades people ensure that Elite Trade Painting's customer service are continuously upheld.

Services offered

Interior Painting - Exterior Painting - Residential Painting - Painting - Painters - Commercial Painting - Decks - Fences - Staining - Stucco Painting - Laquer - Spraying - Drywall Repair - Drywall - Power Washing - Trim Installation

Elite Trade Painting Services: Calgary - Okotoks - High River - Chestermere - Airdrie - Cochrane

We carry $5,000,000.00 in liability insurance, full WCB coverage and a 2 year written guarantee on our work. We are members of the BBB.

Elite Trade Painting will guarantee your satisfaction at every stage of
the painting process. We are a top choice Calgary Painter.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Elite Trade Painting uses all professional grade paints and stains. We will work with any professional supplier at your request. The main paint suppliers we work with are Dulux Paints, Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, Cloverdale, and Pratt and Lambert.
Painting - Residential Interior Painting - Residential Exterior Painting - Commercial Interior Painting - Commercial Exterior Painting - Painters - Brush and Roll - Residential Painting - Commercial Painting - Decks - Fences - Staining - Stucco Painting - Laquer - Spraying - Spray Painting - Drywall Repair - Drywall - Power Washing - Trim Installation - Cabinet Refinishing - Cabinet Painting - Design Consultation Services - Colour Consultation - High-End Finishes - Carpentry - Exterior Stucco Painting
Premium products from: Dulux Paints - Benjamin Moore - Sherwin Williams - PPG Architectural Coatings - Sikkens Stains - Pratt and Lambert - Cloverdale - Farrow & Ball - C2 Paint
Brush and Roll, Spraying, Stains
We specialize in all commercial and residential paint and stain coatings and applications.
2005
Full Customer Satisfaction
Cheque, Cash, Interac E-Mail Transer, Visa, Mastercard
City of Calgary and all surrounding areas
BBB Accredited