DrainRooter Plumbing

Best of 2018 winner 2 timesBest of 2018winner 2 times

Reviews for DrainRooter Plumbing

Laura
Laura

Once again...Mike for the Win!!

I can't say enough good things about this company and in particular Mike! Once again, another plumbing issue arose (when it rains, it pours!) This time it was for a badly clogged toilet. Mike was quick to arrive and fixed the problem.

I have recommended Mike to many people and will continue to do so. My mom also calls Mike for her plumbing needs!

Top shelf!!!! Thank you Mike and DrainRooter Plumbing!!

Private User reviews Richibucto Road, NB

Great work/service

I've had Mike from Drainrooters come out to my house twice now.
Great work, service and attitude both times.
Not much more to say but this stupid system wants at least 30 words. Jeez.

W. Kyle in Ottawa
W. Kyle in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Installation of 3 Sinks, Commercial

I've used Drain Rooter for 3 commercial plumbing projects now, and a couple of them were urgent jobs. Drain Rooter was extremely responsive and did an excellent job, at a reasonable price, and fast. Highly recommend.

Bill in Toronto, Ontario
Bill in Toronto, Ontario

Second Assignment!

On his first assignment, Mike did excellent work on the plumbing below my kitchen sink! (He did a very efficient, neat and orderly replacement of all the plumbing in the kitchen).

The second assignment was to replace a water valve to the dishwasher that had failed. Again, excellent work. Efficient, neat and orderly!

I am also arranging for Mike to replace our bathroom toilet.

Obviously, I keep recommending him...to myself...and to others too!

Hello Bill,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience! Our team strives to provide quality service and customer experience. We look forward to working with you again!

Vitalii in Toronto
Vitalii in Toronto

Backwater Valve installation

I’ve been looking to get a backwater valve installed. Finally decided to call DrainRooter Plumbing. Victor came by and provided me a quote and told me all the details regarding the project. Their team was professional. They got the work done in 2 days and helped me with the rebate process. I really enjoyed working with them.

Hello Vitalii,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience! Our team strives to provide quality service and customer experience. The backwater valve will protect your home and family from city and drain backups. We look forward to working with you again!

Nancy H in Markham
Nancy H in Markham

Professional, prompt and personable

We called regarding flooding in our basement. Mike came the same morning and fixed and unplugged the drain which was blocked by a large tree root. He then returned the following morning to fix the leaking from the window well. He was efficient, knowledgeable and left the place clean and tidy.
We would definitely recommend him for any future plumbing issues.

Hello Nancy,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience! Our team strives to provide quality service that works around your schedule. If any other issues arise, we are more than happy to help. We look forward to working with you again!

toilet fix

The toilet had a broken float that needed to be replaced. Mike did so quickly, efficiently, pleasantly and arrived on time. The online booking system was very convenient. This is the second time we have used Drain Rooter Plumbing after being dissatisfied with a bigger named company in Toronto. Would highly recommend Drain Rooter Plumbing.

Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience! Our team strives to provide quality service that works around your schedule. If any other issues arise, we are more than happy to help. We look forward to working with you again.

Anita in North York
Anita in North York

Excavation blocked line serviced sump pump

My teenage son eokeme up at 5 a.m. saying ‘mom I think the sump
Pump is about to explode’. It was shaking violently and there was a loud sound of rushing water in the walls. An ejector pipe was beginning to leak. I had done a renovation on an older home, so immediately called the plumbing company that had done the renovation. They came, snaked the system, but after approx 8 hours were still unable to determine the origin of the blockage.
They basically gave up and said you’d better call a professional drain consent you’ll probably have to do an excavation but we’re not sure where.
I checked homestars and Called Drain Rooter. Mike arrived the next morning and figured out the problem, excavated and replaced some old pipes, and serviced my sump pump. The issue was complex, but he didn’t give up. His team worked all day and into the night to make sure I had water again.
They were professional, knowledgeable, and I will definitely use them again for any plumbing issues I have. I felt well taken care of from the moment I spoke to the lady in the phone, and wholeheartedly recommend them.

Hello Anita,

Thank you for providing us your feedback! Our drain team is well trained and they are prepared for any issue so that we can have your drain system working like new again. We strive to provide quality service that works around your schedule. If any other issues arise, we are more than happy to help. We look forward to working with you again.

Edgar from Mississauga
Edgar from Mississauga

Fixed Loose and Leaking Toilet Seat

Mike came on the same day I called him. He was honest about the repair options I had, since my toilet seat was not installed properly.
A full correction of the unprofessional installation (great solution) would cost me 4 times the (good solution) Mike recommended me. Sometimes aiming for the good is best value and it showed DrainRooter understand what they are doing and are not money grabbers! I highly recommend them!

Hello Edgar,

We appreciate your feedback on our services! Our goal is to provide our customers with solutions that will work with your budget by presenting all the available options to fix the issue. We look forward to working with you again.

jpw from Scarborough
jpw from Scarborough

Repair to American Standard Toilet

I have 3 American Standard "Trent" toilets which were installed in October 2015. On July 4, the water kept running on one as it did not shut off when the float cup raised.

Using "Homestars" to search for a well recommended plumbing company, I decided to call "DrainRooter Plumbing". The lady who took the call was very courteous and arranged for someone to come the next morning. She also called the next day to notify me he was on his way. The repairman fixed the issue(parts needed replacement) promptly and was very informative.

I would highly recommend this business to anyone needing help with plumbing related issues. The business possess good customer service skills and competent staff. I wasn't too pleased about the toilet breaking down after less than 3 years but that was not the fault of "DrainRooter Plumbing".

We appreciate you taking the time to review our work! Our plumbers are experienced industry professionals who take the time to understand the issue and repair it as efficiently as possible to save you time, headaches and money. If you experience any other plumbing issues, contact us, we are happy to help.

Best wishes,

More about DrainRooter Plumbing

Welcome to DrainRooter Plumbing – we are local Toronto plumbers who are the industry's leading plumbing professionals providing plumbing, drain, and waterproofing services in Toronto, Mississauga and the rest of the GTA.

We have been offering comprehensive services to residential, commercial and industrial clients for over 11 years. Our plumbers are fully licensed and insured, providing you with the highest quality of service standards 24/7!

We offer affordable and guaranteed services and our licensed plumbers are on call to handle any plumbing, drain, or waterproofing emergency.

We handle all types of work, small and larger projects, in order to make your life easier, safer and better. With over 15 thousand satisfied customers all over the GTA, you can definitely rely on us!

Same Day Service Guaranteed | Free Estimates