DrainRooter Plumbing

Reviews for DrainRooter Plumbing

Maria in Dundas
Maria in Dundas

Toilet replacement

Mike was very professional and once the toilet was replaced, the old one was also removed, no need for me to handle this part of the process. Excellent customer service and the installation was flawless - thank you!

Leonard
Leonard

Unblocking of toilet drains

The water in the toilets on our second floor would not drain (it was around midnight). We called Drain Rooter Plumbing and the service technician arrived within 30 minutes, as promised. He immediately put on boot covers after entering our house, unplugged the drain within minutes then replaced the faulty seal on our toilet. Final workmanship was very good. Thank you Drain Rooter Plumbing for your reactivity and great service throughout!

Daniel
Daniel

Great service

This is the 3rd time I'm using their service and it is great as always. Mike takes the time to explain what he will do with no rush and do an excellent job. This time he had to disassemble the kitchen tap, replace the valves under and reinstall it back. He actually install the tap the right way as the previous plumber didn't bother to place the tap logo at the front.

J in Ottawa
J in Ottawa

Toilet repair

Came with proper PPE and shoe covers. Very responsive. Very prompt and clean. Identified and fixed problem quickly. Professional. Good value. Very reliable. Will use again and again. Will recommend to friends.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen drain clogged

We had issues with our kitchen sink and Mike has been working on it with true passion and diligence. He had tried everything in his power to avoid cutting the walls. It was inevitable. His work was extremely clean and his professional knowledge led to have the problem solved.
I highly recommend Drain Rooter Plumbing. Many thanks Mike!
Doina and Matei Maci

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Main Drain

Told over the phone they’d unclog and Run camera to locate clogg...after 45min I think he realized the work would be more than expected..camera Was never used...said He didn’t want to break it and That’s it was too clogged...he said mostly uneven pipe but he couldn’t do much else...but he could have someone come excavate for $2k every 10ft and then they’d figure it out...no thank you! My fault for not using a better company and doing my research...buyer beware!...and I provided the buckets and did the clean up....

Laura
Laura

Once again...Mike for the Win!!

I can't say enough good things about this company and in particular Mike! Once again, another plumbing issue arose (when it rains, it pours!) This time it was for a badly clogged toilet. Mike was quick to arrive and fixed the problem.

I have recommended Mike to many people and will continue to do so. My mom also calls Mike for her plumbing needs!

Top shelf!!!! Thank you Mike and DrainRooter Plumbing!!

Great work/service

I've had Mike from Drainrooters come out to my house twice now.
Great work, service and attitude both times.
Not much more to say but this stupid system wants at least 30 words. Jeez.

W. Kyle in Ottawa
W. Kyle in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Installation of 3 Sinks, Commercial

I've used Drain Rooter for 3 commercial plumbing projects now, and a couple of them were urgent jobs. Drain Rooter was extremely responsive and did an excellent job, at a reasonable price, and fast. Highly recommend.

Bill in Toronto, Ontario
Bill in Toronto, Ontario

Second Assignment!

On his first assignment, Mike did excellent work on the plumbing below my kitchen sink! (He did a very efficient, neat and orderly replacement of all the plumbing in the kitchen).

The second assignment was to replace a water valve to the dishwasher that had failed. Again, excellent work. Efficient, neat and orderly!

I am also arranging for Mike to replace our bathroom toilet.

Obviously, I keep recommending him...to myself...and to others too!

Hello Bill,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience! Our team strives to provide quality service and customer experience. We look forward to working with you again!

Regards,
DrainRooter Plumbing Team

More about DrainRooter Plumbing

Welcome to DrainRooter Plumbing – we are local Toronto plumbers who are the industry's leading plumbing professionals providing plumbing, drain, and waterproofing services in Toronto, Mississauga and the rest of the GTA. We have been offering comprehensive services to residential, commercial and industrial clients for over 11 years. Our plumbers ...
Looking for Drainage Contractors pros in Mississauga?