DrainRooter Plumbing

Reviews for DrainRooter Plumbing

Edgar from Mississauga
Edgar from Mississauga

Fixed Loose and Leaking Toilet Seat

Mike came on the same day I called him. He was honest about the repair options I had, since my toilet seat was not installed properly.
A full correction of the unprofessional installation (great solution) would cost me 4 times the (good solution) Mike recommended me. Sometimes aiming for the good is best value and it showed DrainRooter understand what they are doing and are not money grabbers! I highly recommend them!

jpw from Scarborough
jpw from Scarborough

Repair to American Standard Toilet

I have 3 American Standard "Trent" toilets which were installed in October 2015. On July 4, the water kept running on one as it did not shut off when the float cup raised.

Using "Homestars" to search for a well recommended plumbing company, I decided to call "DrainRooter Plumbing". The lady who took the call was very courteous and arranged for someone to come the next morning. She also called the next day to notify me he was on his way. The repairman fixed the issue(parts needed replacement) promptly and was very informative.

I would highly recommend this business to anyone needing help with plumbing related issues. The business possess good customer service skills and competent staff. I wasn't too pleased about the toilet breaking down after less than 3 years but that was not the fault of "DrainRooter Plumbing".

Main drain blockage

After struggling for a week with a main drain that backed up when large quantities of water (jacuzzi tub full) were drained I called Mike from DrainRooter this morning. Twice I thought I fixed the problem with a snake. But the problem came back. Admitting defeat and having had great success with HomeStars I found that Mike matched the type of work results and service that I needed. He came within hours, scoped the issue and managed to clear the pesky drain blockage. He then scoped again to the city drain – all clear! Would use him again for other plumbing projects.

Thank you for taking the time to review our work! Our plumbers ensure that we solve the root of the problem to avoid the same issue from reoccurring. We are equipped with state-of-the-art technology that allows us to diagnose and treat any issue that a homeowner might be experiencing. We look forward to working with you again.

Laura
Laura

Backwater Valve Cleaning & Maintenance

Mike from DrainRooter is THE BEST!! My basement drain backed up and Mike diagnosed and remedied the problem(s)! One of the main issues involved my backwater valve. Mike cleaned and repaired it (it had been installed missing the "O-Ring"). Mike is an expert and kept me informed the entire time. I am impressed and grateful. DrainRooter has a customer for life!!

Hello Laura,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Deal with drain issues can be very overwhelming for homeowners because they occur unexpectedly and can cause expensive damages. Our staff and plumbers always have our customers best interests in mind - providing them with a peace of mind through our fast response service and expertise. It was a pleasure working with you and if you have any other issues, we'd be happy to help!

claudio
claudio
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Shower faucet

Mike and his team are fantastic at what they do, the service was efficient and honest i would recommend them for emergency services. Drain Rooter is on my short list of service companies i will call if anything else happens with my plumbing.
Shower faucet was broken and kept on spinning. Water wouldnt shut off. just kept on spinning. I didnt know what to do. i shut off the main just to make it stop.
Called Drain Rooter the next morning and they got Mike the within an hour or so from my call. Mike is a excellent technician he assessed the problem and explain to me what happened and the solutions to fix it. he advised me that he may have to cut the drywall from the other side of the wall if the part was seized. Mike was hopeful that it wasnt the case cause he didnt want me to go through all that. Luckily it was a worn out part and he change it with out breaking anything.

Hello Claudio,

We appreciate your feedback! Our emergency response team arrives within an hour to ensure our customers a peace of mind. It is our mission to save homeowners, both, money and future headaches! With over 10 years of experience behind every DrainRooter plumber, they are able to make repair cost effective. It was a pleasure working with you and if you have any other issues, we'd be happy to help.

Joanna in Toronto
Joanna in Toronto
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Bathtub faucet handle came apart (broken cartridge)

Two days ago the shower faucet (the handle) came apart in my hand as I turned the water on. The cold water was running and I could not piece it back together to turn the water off. After I realized the metal piece from the cartridge broke off and there was no way to turn the water off unless I turned off the supply to the whole house I called Drain Rooter Plumbing (found on HomeStars).
Mike arrived within 1.5-2 hours of my calling Drain Rooter Plumbing and very quickly proceeded to fix the problem. At first he was hopeful that he might be able to save me some money and extract the old cartridge but the way it broke it was not possible to extract it. Therefore we had to cut a hole in the wall behind the shower to save the tiles and snip a few pipes to replace the broken pieces. Mike did this in a very organized and tidy manner. Before I knew it, the water to the house was turned back on, the drywall was put back in place and I had a functional faucet.
Joanna

Hello Joanna,

Thank you for taking the time to review our work! We understand the importance of fixing an issue as soon as possible because it becomes a major problem, which is why our fast response team is the best in Toronto. We treat your home as if it were our own - with utmost care. Our plumbers get the job done right with accuracy and efficiency. We look forward to working with you again.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Frozen pipe

If you want quality professional plumbing work done in your hone by friendly knowledgable people these guts are it.
I will never go to another company.
They were on time and brought supplies to keep my hone clean while they worked.
What else could you ask for?
I called at 11:00am and they were here at 12:45pm and I am a first time customer.
Quality service is not dead- call advanced plumbing

Hello Steve,

We appreciate your feedback! Our goal is to accommodate our customers to the best of our abilities. We understand the importance of fixing an issue as soon as possible because it becomes a major problem, which is why our fast response team is the best in Toronto. Our plumbers get the job done right with accuracy and efficiency. We look forward to working with you again.

shalini
shalini

Sewer Backup

Mike was efficient and very professional, he organized a complex and difficult excavation very quickly under my porch to remove a tree root blockage and pipe replacement. Mike and his team did a fantastic job and left the area in immaculate condition. I would not hesitate to call Mike again.

We appreciate you taking the time to review our work Shalini! Pipe replacements are a complicated issue to deal with because it requires investigating, organizing and finding the optimum solution. We pride ourselves on finding effective solutions that are on budget for our clients. Giving home and business owners a peace of mind is our goal! We look forward to working with you again.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Backwater Valve

Mike from DrainRooter Plumbing just finished installing a backwater valve in our home and I could't be happier with the service he provided!
He patiently explained everything involved in the job, arrived promptly when he said he would and was extremely neat in all his work, taking steps to minimize the amount of dust around the work site with a plastic tent and laying runners on the stairs and front hall and cleaning everything up on completion. From start to finish Mike was a pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend him and Drain Rooter Plumbing.

We appreciate you taking the time to review our work! Our plumbers take care of your home as if it was their own - with care. We understand the importance of not only providing top quality workmanship, but also keeping the work area clean and organized. When working with to work with experienced professionals, look no further than DrainRooter Plumbing. We provide upfront pricing, quality service and a warranty. We look forward to working with you again.

John Fornear in Toronto
John Fornear in Toronto

Leak in the house

Can I sum this experience up in 2 words? "THE BEST ! " We had a leak that was causing some major water damage throughout our house. We called DrainRooter and Mike came running through our door like a super hero finding the leak and fixing it in no time at all saving the day ! Professionally done at a completely reasonable price ! If you are deciding which plumbing company to use as you scroll through Homestars, stop here, call them and ask for Mike personally....I recommend it. John Fornear, Mississauga.

Thank you for taking the time to review our work John! Water leaks are a common plumbing issue in households but luckily our plumbers are quick and effective at stopping them. Leaks pose a great threat to a home because it rots and bends building materials such as wood, drywall and paint. Our fast response service is key to minimizing the damage that leaks can cause to your home! Don't hesitate to call us if any other issues arise.

More about DrainRooter Plumbing

Welcome to DrainRooter Plumbing – we are local Toronto plumbers who are the industry's leading plumbing professionals providing plumbing, drain, and waterproofing services in Toronto, Mississauga and the rest of the GTA.

We have been offering comprehensive services to residential, commercial and industrial clients for over 11 years. Our plumbers are fully licensed and insured, providing you with the highest quality of service standards 24/7!

We offer affordable and guaranteed services and our licensed plumbers are on call to handle any plumbing, drain, or waterproofing emergency.

We handle all types of work, small and larger projects, in order to make your life easier, safer and better. With over 15 thousand satisfied customers all over the GTA, you can definitely rely on us!

Same Day Service Guaranteed | Free Estimates