Eisses Windows

Reviews for Eisses Windows

Jayne
Jayne

Fast efficient service

With the recent storms, our gutters and downspouts had become blocked with leaves and totally ineffective. Allan came to do a quote the next day, and his team completed the work when promised, despite more bad weather making it more challenging. Thank you, we'll be regular customers.

Jayne - thank you for the review. It was our pleasure to help you with the gutter cleaning!

Kaye Stephens from Calgary
Kaye Stephens from Calgary

window washing and gutter cleaning

Eisses came today to clean my eavestroughs and wash my windows: I could not be more pleased with the job they did! Two very personable young men worked efficiently and did a very thorough job. The price was more than reasonable - I recommend Eisses without reservation.

Thank you for the review Kaye - we are so glad you were pleased with the service!

Tony in Calgary
Tony in Calgary

Window Cleaning

Incredible service from Brodie. Best window cleaning job that we have ever had done.

Friendly, efficient, pain staking attention to detail. Also, amazingly inexpensive.

I throughly recommend Alan and his company.

Hi Tony - thanks for the review, we're so glad you were pleased!

Linda in Calgary
Linda in Calgary

Outdoor and a Indoor window cleaning

Allan, please accept our sincere thanks and appreciation for the excellent work completed by your window cleaning team. The young men were polite, courteous and very efficient in completing the work! Prompt service and excellent price.

We certainly will use Eisses Windows in the future and would highly recommend this company.

We are glad your experience was excellent, thanks for the great review!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Window cleaning

They were very polite and professional. They got the job done quick and efficiently. Really good service!

Glad we could help with your windows!

Eisses Window Cleaning in Calgary
Eisses Window Cleaning in Calgary

Window clean - interior and exterior

Jonah (and sorry I didn't catch the second young man's name), came and did a very professional job. I was so impressed with how polite and respectful they were. I hate how people always says millennials are entitled, etc. These guys worked hard and with a smile. The plus was getting such top-notch cleaning and they didn't miss ONE spot :) Thanks so much and would not hesitate to recommend your company if that's how well you do at hiring and training. Well done!

Thanks so much - I'll pass on the note to our team!

Tammy from Calgary
Tammy from Calgary

Windows and gutter cleaning

I am a very happy returning customer. Eisses Windows is a fantastic company to hire for so many wonderful reasons. They are quick to respond, polite to follow up, and they simply do an amazing job. Windows look great, inside and out. Gutters are clean. Quick and professional. Price and service can't be beat. Look no further, just hire these guys. You will love the results. Thank you!

Thank you Tammy, I'm glad you're pleased. See you next time!

Window cleaning

Very happy with the service. It was prompt, thorough and quick. Would have liked to also have interior done but with the current social distancing we will book that at a later date.

We are glad you had a great experience with Eisses Windows, we look forward to next time!

Colleen in
Colleen in

Crystal clean

Allan’s crew did an amazing job on our windows, even scraping some baked on grime. Windows look perfect and at an awesome price (half of what a big name quoted). Couldn’t be happier.

Thank you for taking the time to review us Colleen - we're so glad you were happy with the results!

Heather  in Calgary
Heather in Calgary

Cleaning of Exterior Windows

I contacted 3 companies for comparative quotes and there was a wide difference in costs. Allan at Eisses Windows provided a quote by text (I sent photos of the house) and explained all the options very clearly. We booked the service later in the week and it took Allan just under an hour start to finish to clean the exterior windows. I am thrilled with the results as the panes were really in need of a wash. Eisses Windows provide prompt, cost effective and friendly service - I have already been recommending them to friends and neighbours.

I'm so glad we could serve you Heather, thanks for the review!

More about Eisses Windows

Winners of HomeStars best of awards for 2015, 2017, 2018 and 2019 we've got plenty of happy customers. Eisses Windows is devoted to providing you the best window cleaning service in Calgary. We also offer cleaning of screens, tracks, deck glass, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing (for siding, decks and driveways).