Eisses Windows

Window & Gutter Cleaning

Reviews for Eisses Windows

Sandy in Calgary

The Eisses window team has always exceeded my expectations in every area of their service. From communication, to excellent workmanship, to friendliness, to professionalism, to reliability, to affordability, to ease of paying, I have been more than satisfied. Beautifully clean windows are the result. I’m always surprised how much brighter the house is when they are finished. I now get my windows cleaned twice a year for far less than I paid other companies to come once, and I have lots of windows and a few really high ones.

It's such a pleasure to work for you Sandy!

Jonathan from Calgary

I have always been impressed with the quality of work from Eisses windows - been a repeat customer for 2 years. Top notch service, on time, friendly and the compliments I receive on their work shows the quality!

Glad we can help, thanks for using us again!

Sher  in Calgary

Allan and Sam made our windows and the exterior of our home shine! They are very professional and personable! I would recommend them to anyone! Great job Allan and Sam!

So glad we could help Sher!

Deb in Calgary

I'm so thankful I called Eisses Windows for my house windows to be cleaned. Never realized how dirty they were on the outside until the day the team arrived and tackled all my windows, sills, and screens. Would definitely recommend and will be rehiring again in the spring.

So glad you called us Deb! See you in the spring!

onemorevoice

I have used Eisses for approx 3 years and they are my go to crew. Responsive, fast turnaround and they do a good job . I use them twice a year and they have even taken time to do a small spot job.

We sure appreciate your loyalty, and look forward to serving you many more years!

Melissa

First time with Eisses Windows. They did a great job! Very fast to reply and came the next week. They did a fantastic job cleaning up our exterior. Would highly recommend their services.

Thanks for trusting us - it was a big job!

spl in

First time we have used Eisses but it won't be the last. They were prompt in replying to my request for a quote, arrived on time, were reasonably priced and did a great job.

Thanks for your feedback! Glad we could help.

Deb in Calgary

This is the 3rd year I have used Eisses Windows to clean cutters and windows. They do an amazing job.
I have a large home with a lot of windows. Yesterday they cleaned outside, inside windows and screens and the windows are perfect, not a streak anywhere. Staff are personable and kind, and they are reasonably priced. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts Deb, and thanks for trusting us year after year!

Lynn

Allan and his team have washed the windows in our villa community for the past 3 or 4 years. It has been a pleasure to work with him, and they do an excellent job at a reasonable price. we will be calling him again next year!

Thanks for trusting us Lynn! It's always our pleasure.

Clara in Toronto

Allan was fast and responsive to my questions. His quote for window cleaning was more competitive than other heavily advertised window cleaning companies. I have high windows and light fixtures that were cleaned effortlessly. An issue due to miscommunication was handled quickly and hassle-free by Allan. Will not hesitate to use them again, thanks Allan!

Thanks for giving us a call Clara!

More about Eisses Windows

Servicing suburban Calgary, Eisses Windows is a growing business. With competitive pricing and a guaranteed job well done, Eisses Windows is devoted to providing you the best window cleaning service in Calgary. We also offer cleaning of screens, tracks, deck glass, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing (for siding, decks and driveways).