Eisses Windows

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for Eisses Windows

Ron P. from Calgary
Ron P. from Calgary

Great window cleaning job!

From start to finish (first communication to end of service) we received excellent service. Quoted for job very quickly; answered questions just as fast; job done exactly when stated and crew were very efficient and cleaned up after themselves wonderfully.
Upon inspection after windows cleaned there were zero streaks. Everything was done as requested and very, very reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend Allen and his Eisses crew to anybody looking for similar work (or more that they offer) as we will do just that, whenever the need arises.
Thank you Allen for all of your help!
Thank you Allen and your courteous, efficient and punctual staff!

Thanks Ron for the great review! It's was a pleasure to work with you, look forward to next time.

Exterior window cleaning and eaves troughs

Excellent service, competitive pricing, very thorough and reliable. Very professional and always arrive at the time they are expected. Have used their services for several years on multiple occasions, highly recommend it!

We are thrilled to have your long time business and trust! Thanks for the review!

cute_kat in Calgary
cute_kat in Calgary

Window/Screen Cleaning (Inside & Out)

Very professional outfit. Did an amazing job and was able to accommodate my schedule. Cleaned all windows inside and out as well as all screens and my balcony railing glass. Very reasonable price. I will definitely recommend them and use them again in the future.

I'm glad we met your expectations - see you again soon!

Window washing

Eisses Windows did an incredible job on both our exterior and interior windows! Very responsive with great customer service and quick replies to our questions, and were at our home the day after I sent an inquiry to provide a quote. Far superior job to cleaning that we have had done before. Highly recommend!

Glad we could help you guys out - look forward to next time!

Gord
Gord

Window Cleaning

Allan and his team were efficient, courteous, and professional. They did a great job cleaning our windows and glass deck panels. Their pricing was fair and we will use Eisses Windows again!

Thanks for the review Gord - looking forward to next time!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Exterior Window Cleaning

Great crew - 3 young men. They worked diligently the entire time and were professional and courteous. I would definitely recomment this company. So nice to have clean windows again.

Great to serve you, and I'm glad your experience was positive!

Samantha in Calgary
Samantha in Calgary

Gutter Cleaning

An excellent service. They were easy to communicate with, which made booking simple. They arrived promptly and did work quickly and thoroughly.

Would definitely use Eisses Windows again.

Many Thanks!

Thanks for trusting us with your gutter cleaning Samantha. We will see you again!

Gillian
Gillian

Window cleaning for house listing

On time. Friendly and efficient.
Great work and very fair pricing.
Will use again for sure.
Thank you!

Thanks Gillian - great to meet you and help you get your home cleaned up and ready to go on the market. See you next time!

khors29
khors29
1 review Chestermere, AB

Window cleaning

Got my windows clean from basement to the second floor, good as new. Crystal clear,than you

Thanks for trusting us with your window cleaning, look forward to next time!

Lindsay
Lindsay

Window Cleaning (interior & exterior)

Alan did a fabulous job cleaning our windows inside & out. He was punctual, professional, easy to talk to, and accommodated my schedule easily. He was great with my toddler and did a spectacular job navigating the sea of toys around our house. :) I’d highly recommend Eisses. I thought the prices were very reasonable.

I was glad to meet you and help with the cleaning - see you next time!

More about Eisses Windows

Winners of HomeStars best of awards for 2015, 2017, 2018 and 2019 we've got plenty of happy customers. Eisses Windows is devoted to providing you the best window cleaning service in Calgary. We also offer cleaning of screens, tracks, deck glass, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing (for siding, decks and driveways).