Eisses Windows

Reviews for Eisses Windows

Cathy
Cathy

windows, deck and more

I hired Eisses Windows to power wash my garage floor, deck, clean the gutters, wash the windows inside and out.
They did a great job, very quick to respond, the price was reasonable and I will be happy to call them back next spring.

We're thrilled you were happy Cathy - see you next year!

Shelby in Calgary
Shelby in Calgary

Window cleaning

Allan did a wonderful job with the exterior windows! Easy to deal with and quality work. I look forward to switching over from the previous company to Eisses Windows for our next service.... Definitely recommended!

Senior
Senior

Gutter cleaning

3 workers completed the job in 25 minutes. They were very pleasant and very efficient. They left no mess - couldn't even tell they were here.
Would definitely recommend and use again.

Katydid
Katydid

Cleanest windows ever!

Prompt, punctual and perfectly clean windows. I usually clean my own windows but with such a reasonably priced, excellent job that Eisses did, I will hire them again. I highly recommend them.

Hey, that's great to hear!

Maureen in Brooks
Maureen in Brooks
1 review Brooks, AB

Cleaning exterior windows, screens and gutters

I had my exterior windows, screens and gutters cleaned. The team who did the work was polite, professional and hardworking. They were meticulous and detail oriented and the final results were exceptional. The screens were free of dust and looked like new. The windows and trim were super clean and bright. The best window/gutter service I have ever had as a homeowner.

That's great - our guys excellent, I'm thrilled you had a good experience Maureen. See you next time.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

External windows and gutters cleaning

All crew members were very courteous and knowledgeable. Work was done professionally following safety in due time.

IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE REVIEW WITH MINIMUM 30 WORDS IS NOT APPROPRIATE CONDITION FOR A CUSTOMER. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT THIS RESTRICTION SHOULD BE REMOVED. HOPE THIS STATEMENT WILL EXCEED 30 WORDS. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Thank you for your review - I'm so glad the experience met with your approval!

Karen from Calgary
Karen from Calgary

Cleaning of gutters, power washing siding and window and glass cleaning.

I always refer to Homestars to seek out contractors to read reviews first. I was wanting to try a different contractor. Very happy having gone wth Allen’s company. Always great to see the owner on the job. Reliable, effiecient and pleasant. Happy with hiring this firm.

Glad we could help with your windows and gutter cleaning. We look forward to seeing you again!

Bob
Bob

Window and screen cleaning

We are both extremely satisfied and impressed with the work performed. Allan takes great pride in his work and we highly recommend he and his company. We have already committed to having him back next spring and have shared our satisfaction with family and friends.

It was our pleasure to serve you Bob, thanks so much!

Kim
Kim

Good quality work for a reasonable price.

Reasonable price quoted and charged...no surprise extras upon arrival. Arrived close to scheduled time. Took care to avoid trampling garden plants with feet or ladder. Even did deep window well windows.

Good workmanship. Would hire again.

Kim, we're glad your experience was good, we'll see you again!

gordon in Calgary
gordon in Calgary

Clean Windows of Two Storey House

We called with only two days to go before our house was going on the market. We urgently needed our windows washed. They responded to our emergency and arrived right on time in the morning. They did an excellent job of cleaning all windows - and had it all done before the house showings started later that same day. Much appreciated!!!

Thank you Gordon - our pleasure to help out in a pinch with your window cleaning!

More about Eisses Windows

Winners of HomeStars best of awards for 2015, 2017, 2018 and 2019 we've got plenty of happy customers. Eisses Windows is devoted to providing you the best window cleaning service in Calgary. We also offer cleaning of screens, tracks, deck glass, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing (for siding, decks and driveways).