Eisses Windows

Reviews for Eisses Windows

Tammy from Calgary
Tammy from Calgary

Outstanding service!

Thanks so much for an absolutely awesome job in every way! Quick to respond, fantastic service, reasonable cost and great work. Thanks Steve and thank you Eisses Windows. I will use you again for all services and will happily recommend your company to anyone who asks...and even those who don't. :)

Tammy - I'm so glad you were happy with the service. Thank you for the great recommendation!

Maureen M in Calgary
Maureen M in Calgary

First class service

Impressed by the reviews on HomeStars and so gave them a call yesterday. Matthias was here at 9:00 AM sharp today and did a fabulous job - inside and out! I would not hesitate to recommend or use this company again.

So glad we could help you out with your window cleaning Maureen - we'll be looking forward to next time.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Window Cleaning

I am satisfied with the way my WIndows look. I am not satisfied with the person that cleaned my windows. The person could hear my wife is in the shower yet they came in my room removing the screens after my Mother in law told them do not go up my daughter is in the shower.the

Hi there - thanks for your feedback. I'm very sorry about what happened at your place - if you can call or email me directly (403-801-7981, eisseswindows@gmail.com) we can resolve this. As of right now I have no way of knowing who you are or what job this was, and which employee this was. Thank you!

colin
colin

Gutters

I was amazed at how quickly the crew was able to come and help us out. They were efficient and left no trace when they were gone. Definitely worth it! Thanks!!

Hey Colin - thanks for letting us take care of your gutter problems!

Dana Z.
Dana Z.

Window Cleaning

Allan did our window cleaning this Summer and as always he Literally does the BEST job. He’s super friendly, very professional and dedicated.

“Eisses Windows” have great deals in spring and summer, they always offer awesome discounts and their deals really make them different from everyone else out there!

We totally recommend Eisses windows!

Hi Dana - thanks for your response, I'm so glad we could help you out!

Karen
Karen

Interior and exterior window cleaning

Allen did a great job! Very thorough, friendly and punctual. Eisses window cleaning prices are very reasonable and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone! Keep up the good work Allen!

Thanks Karen, glad we could help you out!

Mm in Calgary
Mm in Calgary

Window cleanng

Fantastic service every time I have used Eisses. They did a great job cleaning the windows and screens, will use them again next year! Great customer service from booking, the cleaning, and easy to submit payment online.

Thank you for trusting us! So glad we could help you out.

Alex
Alex

Window cleaning

I reached out to Eisses based on their high rating on homestars. They responded to my email very quickly and were able to schedule me for the same week. The team showed up as expected and all of the guys were extremely friendly and careful with our dogs. They cleaned the outside and inside windows of our place quickly and efficiently. They were very much perfectionists and redid some of their work just to ensure there were no streaks. I will definitely be booking Eisses for my next window cleaning again.

Thanks Alex - glad we could help you with your in and out window cleaning! Look forward to next time.

Sarah from Calgary
Sarah from Calgary

Window cleaning Inside and Outside

I've used this company before and was as pleased with the service this time as i was the last time. Allan is very professional, with very competitive rates and was able to come out quickly to do the work. Windows are spotless! I would definitely use this company again and would strongly recommend them.

It was a pleasure to serve you!

Jenneke Van Gastel
Jenneke Van Gastel

Window Cleaning

Second time we have used Eisses. They react very quickly to enquiry for a quote and to set up a time. They do an excellent job and their costs are very reasonable. Would highly recommend.

Thank you for trusting us to clean your home windows!

More about Eisses Windows

Winners of HomeStars best of awards for 2015, 2017 and 2018, we've got plenty of happy customers. Eisses Windows is devoted to providing you the best window cleaning service in Calgary. We also offer cleaning of screens, tracks, deck glass, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing (for siding, decks and driveways).