Eisses Windows

Reviews for Eisses Windows

Dana Z.
Dana Z.

Window Cleaning

Allan did our window cleaning this Summer and as always he Literally does the BEST job. He’s super friendly, very professional and dedicated.

“Eisses Windows” have great deals in spring and summer, they always offer awesome discounts and their deals really make them different from everyone else out there!

We totally recommend Eisses windows!

Hi Dana - thanks for your response, I'm so glad we could help you out!

Karen
Karen

Interior and exterior window cleaning

Allen did a great job! Very thorough, friendly and punctual. Eisses window cleaning prices are very reasonable and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone! Keep up the good work Allen!

Thanks Karen, glad we could help you out!

Mm in Calgary
Mm in Calgary

Window cleanng

Fantastic service every time I have used Eisses. They did a great job cleaning the windows and screens, will use them again next year! Great customer service from booking, the cleaning, and easy to submit payment online.

Thank you for trusting us! So glad we could help you out.

Alex
Alex

Window cleaning

I reached out to Eisses based on their high rating on homestars. They responded to my email very quickly and were able to schedule me for the same week. The team showed up as expected and all of the guys were extremely friendly and careful with our dogs. They cleaned the outside and inside windows of our place quickly and efficiently. They were very much perfectionists and redid some of their work just to ensure there were no streaks. I will definitely be booking Eisses for my next window cleaning again.

Thanks Alex - glad we could help you with your in and out window cleaning! Look forward to next time.

Sarah from Calgary
Sarah from Calgary

Window cleaning Inside and Outside

I've used this company before and was as pleased with the service this time as i was the last time. Allan is very professional, with very competitive rates and was able to come out quickly to do the work. Windows are spotless! I would definitely use this company again and would strongly recommend them.

It was a pleasure to serve you!

Jenneke Van Gastel
Jenneke Van Gastel

Window Cleaning

Second time we have used Eisses. They react very quickly to enquiry for a quote and to set up a time. They do an excellent job and their costs are very reasonable. Would highly recommend.

Thank you for trusting us to clean your home windows!

Sandy in Calgary
Sandy in Calgary

Window cleaning-indoors and outside

The Eisses window team has always exceeded my expectations in every area of their service. From communication, to excellent workmanship, to friendliness, to professionalism, to reliability, to affordability, to ease of paying, I have been more than satisfied. Beautifully clean windows are the result. I’m always surprised how much brighter the house is when they are finished. I now get my windows cleaned twice a year for far less than I paid other companies to come once, and I have lots of windows and a few really high ones.

It's such a pleasure to work for you Sandy!

Jonathan from Calgary
Jonathan from Calgary

Window and eaves cleaning

I have always been impressed with the quality of work from Eisses windows - been a repeat customer for 2 years. Top notch service, on time, friendly and the compliments I receive on their work shows the quality!

Glad we can help, thanks for using us again!

Sher  in Calgary
Sher in Calgary

Professional Window Cleaning

Allan and Sam made our windows and the exterior of our home shine! They are very professional and personable! I would recommend them to anyone! Great job Allan and Sam!

So glad we could help Sher!

Deb in Calgary
Deb in Calgary

Window Cleaning

I'm so thankful I called Eisses Windows for my house windows to be cleaned. Never realized how dirty they were on the outside until the day the team arrived and tackled all my windows, sills, and screens. Would definitely recommend and will be rehiring again in the spring.

So glad you called us Deb! See you in the spring!

More about Eisses Windows

Winners of HomeStars best of awards for 2015, 2017 and 2018, we've got plenty of happy customers. Eisses Windows is devoted to providing you the best window cleaning service in Calgary. We also offer cleaning of screens, tracks, deck glass, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing (for siding, decks and driveways).