Eisses Windows

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for Eisses Windows

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Exterior Window Cleaning

Great crew - 3 young men. They worked diligently the entire time and were professional and courteous. I would definitely recomment this company. So nice to have clean windows again.

Great to serve you, and I'm glad your experience was positive!

Samantha in Calgary
Samantha in Calgary

Gutter Cleaning

An excellent service. They were easy to communicate with, which made booking simple. They arrived promptly and did work quickly and thoroughly.

Would definitely use Eisses Windows again.

Many Thanks!

Thanks for trusting us with your gutter cleaning Samantha. We will see you again!

Gillian
Gillian

Window cleaning for house listing

On time. Friendly and efficient.
Great work and very fair pricing.
Will use again for sure.
Thank you!

Thanks Gillian - great to meet you and help you get your home cleaned up and ready to go on the market. See you next time!

khors29
khors29
1 review Chestermere, AB

Window cleaning

Got my windows clean from basement to the second floor, good as new. Crystal clear,than you

Thanks for trusting us with your window cleaning, look forward to next time!

Lindsay
Lindsay

Window Cleaning (interior & exterior)

Alan did a fabulous job cleaning our windows inside & out. He was punctual, professional, easy to talk to, and accommodated my schedule easily. He was great with my toddler and did a spectacular job navigating the sea of toys around our house. :) I’d highly recommend Eisses. I thought the prices were very reasonable.

I was glad to meet you and help with the cleaning - see you next time!

Kathy in Kamloops
Kathy in Kamloops
1 review Kamloops, BC

Window Cleaning

I would like to highly recommend this company for window cleaning. The service are great, efficient with a reasonable pricing. I will keep using this company for all my properties window cleaning. Great job!!!!

Great to work with you Kathy - I'm glad we connected for your window cleaning!

Michael in Calgary
Michael in Calgary

Exterior / Interior Window Cleaning

Prompt service, easy to work with, excellent work ethic, great value for our money....

Will definitely use their services again...

Thanks for doing an A+ job cleaning up after all the Renos.

Michael - an absolute pleasure to work with you and get your place sparkling! Thanks for the review!

Alberta Bluenose in Calgary
Alberta Bluenose in Calgary

Interior and Exterior Window and Chandelier Cleaning

We recently moved into a home that needed both the interior and exterior windows thoroughly cleaned as well as a hard-to-reach chandelier. We had used Eisses Windows in the past at another residence and had been pleased with their work so we contacted them again. This experience also was positive. We received a fair quote and we were able to book them within a reasonable time frame. The team was punctual, worked diligently and did an excellent job. This is a very professional company and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others or to use them again ourselves in the future.

We were so glad you called again for your window cleaning out there in Bearspaw. Look forward to next time!

Jane E. in Calgary
Jane E. in Calgary

Interior & Exterior Window Cleaning

Our windows look fantastic! This is the second time we have used Eisses Windows and it won't be the last. An excellent job at a fair price. The low sun at this time of year is not forgiving, but our windows are sparkling!

Hi Jane - I'm so glad we could serve you again. Look forward to next time!

Nancy in Calgary
Nancy in Calgary

Window cleaning

I had a great experience with Eisses Windows. They were professional, punctual, quick and reasonably priced. I have a two-story house with 20 ft living room windows. They did an amazing job to the inside and outside of the windows.

Hi Nancy - I'm so glad we could help with those high windows! We will see you next time.

More about Eisses Windows

Winners of HomeStars best of awards for 2015, 2017, 2018 and 2019 we've got plenty of happy customers. Eisses Windows is devoted to providing you the best window cleaning service in Calgary. We also offer cleaning of screens, tracks, deck glass, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing (for siding, decks and driveways).