Air Doctors

Asbestos & Lead Removal
HomeStars  >  Asbestos & Lead Removal in Markham  >  Air Doctors  >  Removing floor and ceiling tiles from the basement of our family home that was constructed in 1959. Our concern was the very high likelihood that they contained asbestos.
robertlato
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Air Doctors
416-278-3902
5192 Old Brock Rd
Pickering
L1Y 1B7

The company that was contracted for the work was Air Doctors Inc. The work was arranged and completed by the principal owner of the company, Mr. Andre Kern. He made an initial visit to provide his assessment of what needed to be done, and within 24 hours he provided me with a formal contract proposal that included work to be done along with a very reasonable and fair price quotation.

Mr. Kern fulfilled all commitments of the contract. The work was completed as scheduled, across 2 days as promised, and provided all the necessary safety precautions. Professional air testing was undertaken at the conclusion of the work and these spaces were suitably quarantined until the test results were returned. The results indicated that the work was successful and appropriate certification of these results was provided to me for future reference.

Mr. Kern was most professional in all respects of this endeavour, and demonstrated a genuine willingness to accommodate our needs both before the work was begun and after the work was completed. He also promptly responded to any questions that I had. I highly recommended his services.

Job Price

Thank-you for this great review Robert. I very much enjoyed working with you and your wife to determine your needs. We pride ourselves in completing projects on time and on budget.