Air Doctors

Reviews for Air Doctors

MK
MK

Transite siding (asbestos) removal

We used air doctors to remove the existing siding from my entire house including soffits

They did an excellent job and were very professional to work with.

Thanks MK, it was a challenging job and we were happy to complete it on time.

PR
PR

Asbestos removal

Andre was great to deal with. He communicated costs clearly and we spoke daily regarding progress. The end result was fantastic.

Thanks PR, it was a big job and we made our way through it. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Jason
Jason
7 reviews Midhurst, ON

Basement Mould Removal

Andre and team helped remove some mould along a baseboard within our basement furnace room as a result of some minor water damage. Excellent quality work and friendly. Highly recommended.

Thanks Jason, we always strive to make our customers satisfied with our work. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Jaysquared
Jaysquared

Asbestos Removal

Andre at Air Doctors removed asbestos containing laminate floor tiles as well as ventilation boot wrap from our home. Andre was professional and very friendly the whole way through. During the free inspection, he answered all my questions, and was patient and willing to spend the time with me to make sure I was happy. His quote was the best value so I agreed to have him do the work. On removal day, he arrived on time, removed the asbestos, and left my home spotless. Despite some extra challenges in the work, Andre stuck to his original quote. He was a pleasure to work with and I will recommend him to any of my friends and family needing Asbestos removal services.

Thanks for the great review. We always take the time to listen and understand our clients needs. It was a pleasure working for you.

Michael
Michael

Asbestos Removal

Air Doctors we're amazing. I was worried when we found asbestos in our new house, but Air Doctors made the entire process, from evaluation to removal and testing, quick and efficient. Couldn't ask for better service. The only service I'd use.

Thanks for your kind words Micheal. It was a pleasure to complete the removal of the asbestos containing insulation around the boiler pipes.

Elise
Elise

Asbestos removed

Andre was great. Took down the ceiling and moulding quickly with no mess to be found. Very pleased with the price and services. I would recommend him and his crew for sure. Thanks very much Andre!

Thank-you for kind review. We always strive to make our clients happy. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Donna l.
Donna l.

Abatement

Andre was extremely professional , came out and gave a price and scheduled a time to remove abestos from all my pipes in the basement . Left the house spotless. Would highly recommend .

Thanks Donna, it was a pleasure completing the work for you. All the best with your project!
Andre

willi
willi

Whole house renovation

Air Doctors do asbestos and mold testing and abatement. Two things no one really wants to find. I did. I got four quotes from a variety of providers and Air Doctors were prompt at getting in touch, doing a site visit, and providing a quote. I chose them because they were able to do the work almost immediately and do so at a very fair price. Frankly they made me smile with strong work ethic and some caring that was greater than expected.

Hi Willi. Thank-you for this review. It was a pleasure working with you!

Gillian
Gillian

Asbestos removal

Andre was very professional and pleasant to interact with. He was able to remove our asbestos almost right away following our inquiry. Would definitely recommend.

Thanks Gillian, it was a pleasure completing the work for you.

E S.
E S.
1 review Pickering, ON

Asbestos removal

Punctual, reliable and great work. Left the place spotless, and if you saw the place before, I wouldn’t have known that was possible. The guys were very nice and worked hard the whole time. Made sure everything was done top notch, they tested and checked to be sure. If you have to remove asbestos, they’re for sure the ones to call!

Thanks for your great review. You were very easy to work with. We appreciated your flexibility in our getting the work completed for you.

More about Air Doctors

Air Doctors specializes in the removal of asbestos and mould from both homes and businesses in the Greater Toronto area. We will also test materials to see if they contain asbestos.

Our staff is Ontario Ministry trained to safely handle and remove asbestos and mould and we make your environment safer by removing potentially deadly health hazards. Our services include Mould (aka mold) Remediation and Asbestos Abatement.

You can contact Air Doctors for any of these services: Asbestos and Mould abatement, Asbestos removal Toronto, Asbestos removal companies in Toronto, Toronto mold removal, Asbestos removal, Mould remediation Toronto, Mould removal Toronto, Asbestos inspection Toronto, Mould inspection Toronto, Toronto asbestos removal, Asbestos removal in Toronto, Mould removal, Asbestos remediation, Asbestos removal companies, vermiculite

We service Ajax, Aurora, Caledon, Clarington, East Gwillimbury, Georgina, Halton Hills, King, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Scugog, Toronto, Uxbridge, Vaughan, Whitby, Whitchurch-Stouffville