Air Doctors

Reviews for Air Doctors

Naomi in Mississauga
Naomi in Mississauga

Asbestos tile removal

Andre from Air Doctors was a pleasure to work with. He was prompt and courteous in his communication. He provided me an initial quote based on my estimated measurements and some photos. When he arrived and saw the space, he lowered the quote as he stated the area was smaller than he thought from the pictures. I appreciated his honesty.
Andre was clear in providing information about the process of removing the tile from our basement, and did a thorough job, beyond what I was expecting him to do. He cleaned up and removed some extra garbage unrelated to his job and left the space looking even better than when he arrived (I'm pretty sure it was him that picked up a piece of trash on my driveway that I hadn't got to, and the runner in front of the basement door looked suspiciously cleaner or possibly vacuumed...not the state I remember it in when he arrived). :) Thanks so much Andre, I would highly recommend Air Doctors.

Hello Naomi, it was a pleasure completing the work for you. We always try to leave the area better than it was when we got there. Thanks for taking the time to complete the review.

Asbestos removal

I would highly recommend Andre. He was so helpful, always willing to answer questions and did a fantastic job! I was beyond pleased with his work and his great customer service!

Thanks for your kind words. It was a pleasure completing the work for you. Andre Kern

Asbestos Abatement and Removal

Pleasure working with Andre, from his free assessment through to his work to remove the asbestos cladding around the mouths of our duct work almost half a year later, when we finally got around to calling him to book the work. He was very welcoming of questions before and after the work, did his work in a Covid-19 safe manner (masks, distancing, etc.), and was fair and consistent with his pricing. Knowledgeable and not pushy about what had to be done, Andre gave us space to make decisions, and worked thoroughly and efficiently. Would highly recommend to others.

I enjoyed speaking with you and your wife as led up to the time of the work. Always my pleasure to answer questions. Peace of mind is important.
Andre Kern

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Mould Remediation

I contacted Air Doctors to help with mould remediation in my attic and bathroom and they were great to work with right from the beginning. From our first conversation- all of our questions were answered, the entire process was clearly explained, they had GREAT customer service and were flexible to work within our tight timeline.
I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for reliable and quality mould remediation services.

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We always endeavour to be nimble and meet tight deadlines. It was a pleasure working with you.

Amazing friendly service

Andre is a true professional and absolute joy to work with. Easy to communicate with, on time and delivered on budget. Highly recommend his service to others.

Thanks Adam, we always work on communication to ensure our customers' satisfaction. It was great to work with you!
Andre

Amazing work!

We bought a home with asbestos coated pipes and mold. Andre came in with a quote and timeline that he met exactly. He went above and beyond to make our home safe for us to live in. I would highly recommend Andre.

Thank-you for your review. It was fun to complete your project as we saw the improvement in your new home

Dave from Mississauga
Dave from Mississauga
3 reviews Aurora, ON

A breath of fresh air! (punn intended :) )

Andre really was a breath of fresh air, in a very large pool of contractors who are either hard to get a hold of, unreliable, or come to estimate and then don't even send one! We have a very large complete house reno we are doing and with no "General" we have dealt with for sure over 100 companies already, Andre gets absolute top marks for us in all categories: Service, Pricing, Quality of work. He came when he said he would, actually sent a quote (crazy how many don't) when he said he would then also started work at agreed on time. We actually had to reschedule him due to unforeseen weather changes and he was very understanding, a great pleasure to work with and we would hire him again in a heartbeat. The work to be done was asbestos removal, we had him completely remove the popcorn AND drywall from a dining room ceiling, and the drywall/mud from several walls that were to be removed. He did everything he said he was going to do including all the necessary precautions etc and I was happy that they were thorough with that, and that they made sure to remove ALL of the material from said areas. Every other contractor we have actually hired fell short of doing a "great" or perfect job in some way, Andre from Air Doctors broke that "mold"... punn intended again! Finally a company that lives up to its many "10" reviews. Thank you Andre, all the best from us, we hope we don't need you in the future, but if we do, we know who to call :)

Thanks For your great review Dave. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you to complete the job.

Lin
Lin

Quick asbestos testing

Andre and Cody came by to test 2 areas for asbestos - kitchen and basement. Andre was incredibly patient with me as I was super paranoid about all the what-ifs. He pointed out what was worth testing and what wasn't worth testing and really allayed my fears. I highly recommend the company and would use them again in a new place if needed.

We went with the cheaper material testing but he also had the longer more expensive air testing available as a choice too. The results came in and Andre communicated the good news quickly.

Hello Lin, it was a pleasure to work with you. I always like answering questions to help my clients understand their options.
Thank-you for your kind review.
Andre

Vincenza
Vincenza

in the basement apartment boiler room, abate asbestos containing insulation wrapped around the boiler pipe.

On my initial call Andre was very pleasant, helpful and professional. He completed the job promptly and communicated all relevant information to me and was always available to me if I had any questions.

Hello Vincenza, I knew that this was an important job to complete as it was holding up getting a new furnace for your house. We always react quickly and professionally in these situations. Thanks for taking the time to complete this review

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Asbestos Removal Around Vents

Andre and Cody were quick to view my situation and give me an estimate. They were able to do the work shortly after and did so in a friendly, quick, and professional manner.
I would definitely hire them again if needed and would recommend them to anyone who needed asbestos removal

Thank-for this review Andrew. It was a pleasure completing the work for you.

More about Air Doctors

Air Doctors specializes in the removal of asbestos and mould from both homes and businesses in the Greater Toronto area. We will also test materials to see if they contain asbestos.

Our staff is Ontario Ministry trained to safely handle and remove asbestos and mould and we make your environment safer by removing potentially deadly health hazards. Our services include Mould (aka mold) Remediation and Asbestos Abatement.

You can contact Air Doctors for any of these services: Asbestos and Mould abatement, Asbestos removal Toronto, Asbestos removal companies in Toronto, Toronto mold removal, Asbestos removal, Mould remediation Toronto, Mould removal Toronto, Asbestos inspection Toronto, Mould inspection Toronto, Toronto asbestos removal, Asbestos removal in Toronto, Mould removal, Asbestos remediation, Asbestos removal companies, vermiculite

We service Ajax, Aurora, Caledon, Clarington, East Gwillimbury, Georgina, Halton Hills, King, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Scugog, Toronto, Uxbridge, Vaughan, Whitby, Whitchurch-Stouffville