Air Doctors

Reviews for Air Doctors

Shane in Toronto
Shane in Toronto

Asbesto abatement

I arranged an asbestos abatement with Andre after he completed the same work in my neighbour's house. Andre was very professional, kind, and (extremely) patient throughout the process. (We got our wires crossed and I left him waiting outside for 25 minutes when he arrived.) He even went the extra mile, and helped me check the attic for vermiculite without extra cost.

Hello Shane,
Thank you for taking the time write this review.
We always strive to take the extra step for our clients.
All the best,
Andre

Asbestos test on Vintage trailer.

Andre was efficiant, courteous and forthright. The test was taken on a Friday and he kept me up to date on when I could expect results from the lab. The results arrived the following Friday morning in my email with the invoice.
Quick and simple. I was relieved to get negative results. Now I can get on with the project. Thank you Andre!

Thank-you for your kind review. It was my pleasure to help you with your project.

matart
matart
1 review Whitby, ON

Asbestos Plaster Walls Removal

We are new homeowners and suspected that our 1949 war home had asbestos in a few places including the plaster walls. We contacted Andre to do some testing that came back positive. We decided to start small with our bathroom renovation. Andre gave us a quote to remove the walls and ceiling in our upstairs bathroom that we happily accepted. Andre gave us a start date and showed up exactly on time. Andre was a pleasure to have at the house and the room was left as spotless as a room with no walls can be. We are very happy with the result and will use Andre in the future for our other projects.

Thanks, Andre!

It was my pleasure to complete the work for you

Aurora
Aurora

Pre-inspection for asbestos removal

We asked Andre to help to check our boiler distribution pipes and see if there is any asbestos. As first homeowners, my husband and I have dealt with all sorts of contractors, suppliers and service providers. Andre is definitely one of the most helpful, patient and nicest guys we came across. Unfortunately (to Andre), it turned out our boiler distribution pipes are wrapped with fiberglass, although it's a big relief and much less hustle for us to go through, we felt bad for asking him to drop by. Even with that, Andre took extra miles to check our home throughout to see if there is anything suspicious like mold, texture ceilings. Highly recommend Andre to anyone who has concern and need help for mold, asbestos removal.

Thank you so much for this review. I am always happy to help people get some peace of mind.

Asbestos Removal

We would highly recommend AirDoctors for asbestos removal. Andre was friendly and professional and responded to all communication quickly. He was flexible on timing when our schedule changed and was knowledgeable and experienced. His pricing was fair and he completed the work in less time than estimated. We were very happy with the work and it was a relief to have the issue taken care of!

Thank-you for your review. We often work in changing conditions with our clients.

older home asbestos abatement

Andre was personable, accommodating, and thorough in all aspects of abating the asbestos in my older home. I highly recommend him for this type of work.

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to complete the work for you.

1 review Pickering, ON

Removal of Asbestos

First I do not do these but i was compelled by the service and expertise that Air Doctors gave me. Finding Asbestos is in your home can be an upsetting discovery but Andre and his team quickly calmed our concerns with an explanation and a remedy plan.

He did what was expected showed up on time and performed the work at the price quoted. But he goes the extra yard in keeping a spotless work place, educates you on what and why he is doing to provide confidence and then leaves that basement cleaner than it had been for year.

If you need anything fixed when it comes to issues that affect your air quality at home asbestos, mold, etc, you owe it to yourself to call Andre at Air Doctors. Nice guy t boot!

Thank you so much for your review. We always endeavour to provide piece of mind and leaving the worksite as a professional does.

Tyler
Tyler

Andre at Air Doctors

My fiance and I bought an older bungalow in East York knowing we had some asbestos to remove (boiler piping, floor tiles), and Andre was able to come out promptly and provide great service. Andre also did some additional testing at our request where we found more asbestos in textured walls and ceilings. Andre provided great advice, great service, and a fair price for all the work he did. Highly recommended!

Thanks for the kind words Tyler.
It was great to work with you to coordinate all the projects.
All the best with your new home!

Asbestos testing done right

My wife and I purchased our first home in Ajax. It was built in the 1940s and had some textured ceilings so we were concerned about it containing asbestos.
Andre was very easy to get in contact with, and was able to come at a time that suited us. I showed him the areas of concern, but he took some additional time to look around the rest of the house for any other areas we may need to test. He was friendly, personable, and seem genuinely excited for my wife and I.
Per Ontario regulations, he took 3 samples from 3 different areas at a cost of $125 per sample.
Quick, easy, professional service. Highly recommended

Thanks for your great review. It was a pleasure completing the work for you. We endeavour to help people understand, providing peace of mind.

Fareed in Toronto
Fareed in Toronto

Basement Flooring Asbestos Abatement

Andre was great to work with. He patiently answered all our questions and concerns and completed work with minimal disruption. The work was performed excellently and Andre cleaned up the area even better than it was before. I would definitely work with him again and would highly recommend his services.

Hi Fareed,
Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure to complete the work for you.
Air Doctors

More about Air Doctors

Air Doctors specializes in the removal of asbestos and mould from both homes and businesses in the Greater Toronto area. We will also test materials to see if they contain asbestos.

Our staff is Ontario Ministry trained to safely handle and remove asbestos and mould and we make your environment safer by removing potentially deadly health hazards. Our services include Mould (aka mold) Remediation and Asbestos Abatement.

You can contact Air Doctors for any of these services: Asbestos and Mould abatement, Asbestos removal Toronto, Asbestos removal companies in Toronto, Toronto mold removal, Asbestos removal, Mould remediation Toronto, Mould removal Toronto, Asbestos inspection Toronto, Mould inspection Toronto, Toronto asbestos removal, Asbestos removal in Toronto, Mould removal, Asbestos remediation, Asbestos removal companies, vermiculite

We service Ajax, Aurora, Caledon, Clarington, East Gwillimbury, Georgina, Halton Hills, King, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Scugog, Toronto, Uxbridge, Vaughan, Whitby, Whitchurch-Stouffville