Air Doctors

Reviews for Air Doctors

Michael
Michael

Asbestos Removal

Air Doctors we're amazing. I was worried when we found asbestos in our new house, but Air Doctors made the entire process, from evaluation to removal and testing, quick and efficient. Couldn't ask for better service. The only service I'd use.

Thanks for your kind words Micheal. It was a pleasure to complete the removal of the asbestos containing insulation around the boiler pipes.

Elise
Elise

Asbestos removed

Andre was great. Took down the ceiling and moulding quickly with no mess to be found. Very pleased with the price and services. I would recommend him and his crew for sure. Thanks very much Andre!

Thank-you for kind review. We always strive to make our clients happy. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Donna l.
Donna l.

Abatement

Andre was extremely professional , came out and gave a price and scheduled a time to remove abestos from all my pipes in the basement . Left the house spotless. Would highly recommend .

Thanks Donna, it was a pleasure completing the work for you. All the best with your project!
Andre

willi
willi

Whole house renovation

Air Doctors do asbestos and mold testing and abatement. Two things no one really wants to find. I did. I got four quotes from a variety of providers and Air Doctors were prompt at getting in touch, doing a site visit, and providing a quote. I chose them because they were able to do the work almost immediately and do so at a very fair price. Frankly they made me smile with strong work ethic and some caring that was greater than expected.

Hi Willi. Thank-you for this review. It was a pleasure working with you!

Gillian
Gillian

Asbestos removal

Andre was very professional and pleasant to interact with. He was able to remove our asbestos almost right away following our inquiry. Would definitely recommend.

Thanks Gillian, it was a pleasure completing the work for you.

E S.
E S.
1 review Pickering, ON

Asbestos removal

Punctual, reliable and great work. Left the place spotless, and if you saw the place before, I wouldn’t have known that was possible. The guys were very nice and worked hard the whole time. Made sure everything was done top notch, they tested and checked to be sure. If you have to remove asbestos, they’re for sure the ones to call!

Thanks for your great review. You were very easy to work with. We appreciated your flexibility in our getting the work completed for you.

AncaCi
AncaCi

Asbestos Insulation Removal

We had a very good experience with Air Doctors from the very first call we made to Andre - he knowledgeably answered our questions and addressed our concerns before we scheduled the job. Andre and his technician Cody removed the asbestos insulation from around the air vents in the house and we are pleased with the work done. We highly recommend Air Doctors.

Thank-you for the positive review Anca.
We always listen to our clients concerns and feel strongly that all questions are good questions to provide peace of mind when we are completing the work.

Homeowner i.
Homeowner i.

Asbestos abatement

I needed some old vinyl tiles containing asbestos removed from my basement. Andre was very friendly and answered all of my questions (I had a lot of questions). Of the 4 quotes that I received for this job, I felt that his was the only one that did not try to upsell me with things that I felt, based on my research, was not necessary for tiles in relatively good condition (e.g. post-removal air quality test). I was pleased with his work.

Thanks for your great response.
It was a pleasure completing the work.

Cindy
Cindy
2 reviews , ON

mould removal

We highly recommend Air Doctors. They were prompt, clean and very professional. Air Doctors exceeded our expectations!

Thanks Cindy, it was our pleasure to complete the mould Remediation in your attic for you in Toronto.
Andre Kern

K. Brown in Thornhill
K. Brown in Thornhill

Basement Mould Problem

In my panic, upon noticing, black colour on the walls, floors and baseboard, I went to HomeStars for help. So many companies to choose from and so my search began. After sending messages to several companies, and speaking with a few, I settled on Air Doctors largely because of the owner, Andre. Andre and Cody arrived and looked over the room in the basement. Andre suggested a test for mould, both inside and outside, be done. The results of the tests were amazing and I felt so much better. Knowledge is a powerful tool. Mould remediation needed to be done and Andre made time for my project, immediately! Andre's calm mannerisms, professionalism and empathy for my concern for my family's health saved the day and made me a life-long customer. My husband and I recommend Air Doctors highly!

Thanks for your review Karen! It was our pleasure to complete the work for you and your husband. We always strive for our customers to have peace of mind when we are finished.

More about Air Doctors

Air Doctors specializes in the removal of asbestos and mould from both homes and businesses in the Greater Toronto area. We will also test materials to see if they contain asbestos.

Our staff is Ontario Ministry trained to safely handle and remove asbestos and mould and we make your environment safer by removing potentially deadly health hazards. Our services include Mould (aka mold) Remediation and Asbestos Abatement.

You can contact Air Doctors for any of these services: Asbestos and Mould abatement, Asbestos removal Toronto, Asbestos removal companies in Toronto, Toronto mold removal, Asbestos removal, Mould remediation Toronto, Mould removal Toronto, Asbestos inspection Toronto, Mould inspection Toronto, Toronto asbestos removal, Asbestos removal in Toronto, Mould removal, Asbestos remediation, Asbestos removal companies, vermiculite

We service Ajax, Aurora, Caledon, Clarington, East Gwillimbury, Georgina, Halton Hills, King, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Scugog, Toronto, Uxbridge, Vaughan, Whitby, Whitchurch-Stouffville