Able Appliance Service

Reviews for Able Appliance Service

Derek L in Calgary
Derek L in Calgary

Washer/Dryer

What a pleasure to deal with. Mebs was early, look at the unit and advised me what to do. Very professional and I would have no issues using him again or recommending his services.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Quick and knowledgeable

Mebs fit me into his schedule on the same day I called and advised me of his rates for the work requested. He checked out two appliances - a frontload washer and a dishwasher. He explained his process of diagnosis, and made practical suggestions for machine maintenance. He also gave helpful advice for replacing the dishwasher when the motor (diagnosed to be "on the way out") finally quits. I would call on him again for appliance repair.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity

klr in Calgary
klr in Calgary

stove repair

I had hired this company to fix a heating problem in my gas oven. Not only were they knowledgeable but efficient and the price was not too bad at all. thank you HomeStars and able! the fellow arrived on time and was amiable.
klr

Thank you for giving me the opportunity

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Service

Excellent service. Mebs was on time for the appointment and was very knowledgeable and helpfull with all the issues that I had with my dishwasher. Very honest about repair cost and suggestions that saved me money. I would recommend Able Appliances and Mebs for all major appliances issues.

Thank you.

Lindsay Recknell from Calgary
Lindsay Recknell from Calgary

Dishwasher repair

Mabs came the very afternoon I called him and was able to repair our dishwasher right away. He was polite, knowledgeable, and had a lot of integrity. He asked if we had any other appliances he should look at while he was there and when I showed him a problem with our washing machine, he was very knowledgeable about that too. I would highly recommend Mabs to anyone in need of appliance repair.

Shannon Bartlett from Calgary
Shannon Bartlett from Calgary

Repaired Dryer

My dryer broke on Saturday and I called Able Appliance the following day , I left a message and he called me back right away. He was able to come on Monday to look at the dryer and had it repaired within a half hour. Great service!

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Calgary?