CPR Group Ltd

Reviews for CPR Group Ltd

kristinstreet in
kristinstreet in

Roof - Garage and House

We recently had our house and garage roof replaced by Glen and team and we couldn't be happier with the result. We live in a very old home (built in 1905) so you never know what you'll find!

They were communicative, quick (two days for two roofs!) and the price was extremely fair. Would recommend CPR Group to anyone looking for great and friendly service and would absolutely hire them again. Thanks Glen!

Nphillips55 in Calgary
Nphillips55 in Calgary

Remove and replace shingle ridge capping.

We are selling our house, after a home inspector advised the buyers our shingles were near end of life a condition of sale was to remedy the situation. I called Glen from CPR Roofing for an assessment because to me only the ridge capping were curling and looking poor. Glen arrived and said immediately the ridge caps are a different product than the rest of the roof. He proved to us that all but the ridge caps were 30 year fibreglass compesite shingles and good for another 10 yrs or more. The ridge caps were done with a inferior product. He advised it would not make sense to replace the whole roof, just the capping. So our repair went from $10k to less than $1k. He scheduled the work for the first warm day and did a fabulous job. I appreciated Glen's honest opinion, very fair quote and a quick turn around for project completion. I would not hesitate to recommend Glen to family and friends for any Roofing or siding needs.

Thank you Norm for your review, it was a pleasure serving you!!!

Vanessa.C
Vanessa.C

Roof, Siding, Eavestroughs

The guys at CPR Group did a great job on our home exterior renovation. From the first contact to the last one every detail was taken care of with the highest level of professionalism and the clean up was perfect, especially with the snow and ice around the house and on the backyard. Would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Janice from Airdrie
Janice from Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Roof siding and soft metals

Glen and his team were wonderful to deal with! Very professional from start to finish. Glen takes the time to answer all questions in a quick manner! They are accommodating and work well with your schedule. The workman ship that was provided is great they cleaned up after the job was finished. I would highly recommend this company for anyone needing this type of service!

al from Calgary
al from Calgary

Re-Roofing

Glen and his team did great work for me. He is honest, straight forward and a good guy to deal with. The work was excellent his team is very hardworking, friendly and respectful.

I highly recommend CPR group!!

Katherine from Calgary
Katherine from Calgary

I was very pleased with the service from CPR Group. They scheduled the work right away, were very fast, and we are very happy with our new roof. The price was very affordable. I would recommend them to friends and family.

Andreas from Calgary
Andreas from Calgary

Shingle replacement

We had our roofing replaced by CPR Group after hail damage. They did a good job on the neighbour's roof and I asked them to work on our roof as well.

They were able to get the work completed in a couple of days, even though there was extra complication due to coordinating with another contractor to move the solar water heating panels on our roof.

They did a great job with the shingles, as well as cleaning up all of the old shingles, packaging, and nails from around our house.

steve from Calgary
steve from Calgary

roofing repair

Very satisfied with the prompt, professional work. Was impressed with both brothers and how they handled my inquiry and the job. I would recommend their service any time
Carol Robbins Calgary

More about CPR Group Ltd

CPR Group Ltd. is a family established company of Roofing & Exteriors Contractors in the City of Calgary. We particularly pride ourselves in achieving high standards of finishing to meet our clients’ needs and expectations. The company's highly skilled and experienced workforce offers a wealth of knowledge and professionalism. Each ...